Trump has never bought groceries; yet flyover yokels think they're just like him

If only we were smart enough to knwo what he really meant. If we were smarter, he would have better words :/
It is pretty clear that you are indeed not smart enough.

But you're damn good at playing both sides against each other in your everyday attempts to pad your ego with digital thanks
Is that what you do when you blast trump?
Maybe if you werent such a drunken fucking mess, you would have time to work on your self awareness.
We have already been through this.
Ahh off to using leftists tactics now eh?

Are you a more cleverly disguised FakeJake?
Is it jakes problem you cant tell your ass from a hole in the ground? :dunno:
Fish in a barrel

How far will you go in your triggered state?

Don't pat me on the head, It's your ass that is sore from straddling the fence.
His comment was stupid. And you sound just as stupid for defending it.
And its not like he doesnt do this shit all the fucking time :rolleyes:
His point is completely valid. You are just unwilling to admit it.
He should have used different words. His terminology is SHIT
THE POINT IS ALL THAT MATTERS fuckwit
What WAS his point you goddamn hack?
He said you need an id to buy groceries. No the fuck you dont.
He should focus on his words and i wouldnt have anything to judge, would i?
Voter ID dumbass.

You know it but you've dug your hole and refuse to use the ladder.

Your problem not mine

ahhh yes, trump meant medication. And alcohol too! Thats what he meant by groceries! medicine and boos!
:cuckoo:
His point was completely valid and your anal analysis us rather moot.
:itsok:
Yes, his comment was stupid, however what I find more stupid is the rabid reaction of the liberals who know exactly what he meant.
Yes, and we knew what obama meant when he said 57 states.
When a person of power, in this case, the most powerful man on the planet, says something stupid, you get blasted.
Period.

Yesterday Trump told a crowd of old white people, who are dying in Florida, that because a photo ID is needed to buy groceries it should also be needed to vote.

“You know, if you go out and you want to buy groceries, you need a picture on a card, you need ID. You go out and you want to buy anything, you need ID and you need your picture,” Trump said at Tuesday night’s Tampa, Fla., rally

“Only American citizens should vote in American elections. The time has come for voter ID like everything else,” Trump said.

President Trump Said 'You Need an ID to Buy Groceries.' The Internet Went to Town

He spent his life cheating people and lying to them. The right celebrates that. They love him for it.

So you can't get your story straight? which is it, trump is a rich snob , or talks and lies like a blue collar used car salesman?

His point was completely valid and your anal analysis us rather moot.
:itsok:
Yes, his comment was stupid, however what I find more stupid is the rabid reaction of the liberals who know exactly what he meant.
When a person of power, in this case, the most powerful man on the planet, says something stupid, you get blasted.
Period.
You do get blasted for arbitrary mistakes.....by hacks.

Yesterday Trump told a crowd of old white people, who are dying in Florida, that because a photo ID is needed to buy groceries it should also be needed to vote.

“You know, if you go out and you want to buy groceries, you need a picture on a card, you need ID. You go out and you want to buy anything, you need ID and you need your picture,” Trump said at Tuesday night’s Tampa, Fla., rally

“Only American citizens should vote in American elections. The time has come for voter ID like everything else,” Trump said.

President Trump Said 'You Need an ID to Buy Groceries.' The Internet Went to Town

He spent his life cheating people and lying to them. The right celebrates that. They love him for it.

So you can't get your story straight? which is it, trump is a rich snob , or talks and lies like a blue collar used car salesman?

Voter ID dumbass.

Your problem not mine
You need an id to buy all kinds of shit. Alcohol, cigarettes, some medication, get welfare, set up an account for electricity, drive a car, get insurance and 1000 other things. Yes we need an id to vote. But we dont need an id to buy fucking food.
There is over 1000 other examples that he could have used that would make sense.
Get over it.

Voter ID dumbass.

Your problem not mine
You need an id to buy all kinds of shit. Alcohol, cigarettes, some medication, get welfare, set up an account for electricity, drive a car, get insurance and 1000 other things. Yes we need an id to vote. But we dont need an id to buy fucking food.
There is over 1000 other examples that he could have used that would make sense.
Get over it.

Omg the fucking irony is THICK

Period.
as i said AWARENESS

You didn't build that
57 states
Your premiums will go down
If I had a son
The cops acted stupidly
It was the video
I'll have more flexibility after the election
Not that it matters now as Perry is done but did this war take place in one of the 57 states Obama visited?
I bet you've been to all 57 states huh?
:rolleyes:

Voter ID dumbass.

Your problem not mine
Get over it.

Omg the fucking irony is THICK
like your self ignorance? :D

Period.
as i said AWARENESS

You didn't build that
57 states
If I had a son
The cops acted stupidly
It was the video
Not that it matters now as Perry is done but did this war take place in one of the 57 states Obama visited?
And the difference between my position then and yours now?

I'm poking fun at the left. You are deadly triggeredly serious lol

My work here is done. You have throughly made a fool of yourself. You even finally admitted you understood his point but still persist with this childish debate.

If they want to be like trump let them go out and grab a few pussies

Moreover...Trump's point is well taken! You need valid ID to get on a plane. You need valid ID to open a bank account. Why would you NOT need valid ID to vote?
Because you already produced a valid ID when you registered to vote and were given a voter registration card, at least here in NJ you were.
waaait, people have an ID when they registered to vote, but they don't have that same ID when they go to vote?
ummmm something's wrong there

These type of threads make the mystery of why middle America went for Trump only deepen. If the left wants middle America to vote for them again you might consider listening to them instead of insulting them and talking down to them.

The Democrat campaign plan > We Hate You, Vote For Us lol
They will never be able to undo their insults

Period.
as i said AWARENESS

You didn't build that
57 states
If I had a son
The cops acted stupidly
It was the video
And the difference between my position then and yours now?

I'm poking fun at the left. You are deadly triggeredly serious lol

My work here is done. You have throughly made a fool of yourself. You even finally admitted you understood his point but still persist with this childish debate.

So weird to see only have a conversation.

:113: :laughing0301:

6 hours ago
By noon all Republicans will insist that you've always needed ID to buy groceries. By tomorrow morning they'll all believe it. By Friday there'll be a Grocery ID bill. By Saturday we'll have the op ed "Why Arguing With Grocery Security Traditionalists Helps Trump"

Moreover...Trump's point is well taken! You need valid ID to get on a plane. You need valid ID to open a bank account. Why would you NOT need valid ID to vote?
Because you already produced a valid ID when you registered to vote and were given a voter registration card, at least here in NJ you were.
/----/ "Because you already produced a valid ID when you registered to vote and were given a voter registration card, at least here in NJ you were." And what's to stop someone from voting in your place, or someone they know moved out of the district or state or someone who died? That photo ID stops fraud.

Forum List

Back