Trump has never bought groceries; yet flyover yokels think they're just like him

Yesterday Trump told a crowd of old white people, who are dying in Florida, that because a photo ID is needed to buy groceries it should also be needed to vote.

“You know, if you go out and you want to buy groceries, you need a picture on a card, you need ID. You go out and you want to buy anything, you need ID and you need your picture,” Trump said at Tuesday night’s Tampa, Fla., rally

“Only American citizens should vote in American elections. The time has come for voter ID like everything else,” Trump said.

President Trump Said 'You Need an ID to Buy Groceries.' The Internet Went to Town

He spent his life cheating people and lying to them. The right celebrates that. They love him for it.

He is correct.

And if you want to never buy groceries you could try finding a wonderful woman rather than be jealous that Trump is smarter than you are.
So stupid. You probably still think Tump’s inauguration crowd really was the biggest ever :laugh:

Yesterday Trump told a crowd of old white people, who are dying in Florida, that because a photo ID is needed to buy groceries it should also be needed to vote.

“You know, if you go out and you want to buy groceries, you need a picture on a card, you need ID. You go out and you want to buy anything, you need ID and you need your picture,” Trump said at Tuesday night’s Tampa, Fla., rally

“Only American citizens should vote in American elections. The time has come for voter ID like everything else,” Trump said.

President Trump Said 'You Need an ID to Buy Groceries.' The Internet Went to Town

He spent his life cheating people and lying to them. The right celebrates that. They love him for it.

He is correct.

And if you want to never buy groceries you could try finding a wonderful woman rather than be jealous that Trump is smarter than you are.
So stupid. You probably still think Tump’s inauguration crowd really was the biggest ever :laugh:

A other classic ignorant BlackFag response.

Well, it seems like you don't have a choice if you want to vote for the anti-Americans in the following elections, you will at least need a proof that you are American.

He is correct.

Looks like we need to try this exercise with you as well. If I walked into a grocery store right now, would I be able to purchase items wihout an ID? Yes or no only. No long winded explanations about how sometimes, there might be a 1 in a million situation where you’ll be stopped for an ID.

I am just like Trump. I married an eastern model, I own hotels all over the world, I like fast food, my daughter is good looking, and I outrage liberal pussies moment by moment.

In your dreams, in your dreams. Nobody that has all that going for them spends all day posting ignorant right wing dribble at the count of fifty posts a day.

I am just like Trump. I married an eastern model, I own hotels all over the world, I like fast food, my daughter is good looking, and I outrage liberal pussies moment by moment.

In your dreams, in your dreams. Nobody that has all that going for them spends all day posting ignorant right wing dribble at the count of fifty posts a day.
You haven't seen my tweets?

For anyone that has argued you have to show an ID to use your credit/debit/SNAP card, no... 99 out of 100 you don't because you don't even hand your card to the cashier. You just swipe it on your own through the machine. Heck, most of the time I don't even have to sign the machine or put in a PIN number.

Well, if you write a check and sometimes if you use debit or credit, they ask for an ID.

The thread title shows hostility from you toward the people in the midwest. Flyover yokels? That is what many Dems and Hollyweirdos call the heartland.

For anyone that has argued you have to show an ID to use your credit/debit/SNAP card, no... 99 out of 100 you don't because you don't even hand your card to the cashier. You just swipe it on your own through the machine. Heck, most of the time I don't even have to sign the machine or put in a PIN number.
id.jpg

Moreover...Trump's point is well taken! You need valid ID to get on a plane. You need valid ID to open a bank account. Why would you NOT need valid ID to vote?

Although --- if there was any brains behind the registration/voting systems in this country, you would have the poll volunteers sitting there LOOKING at your Voter Registration picture and signature when you SIGNED the book. If the registration was done correctly, you should be able to waltz in gym clothes without a wallet and vote. Just as I waltz into a bank and they can verify my withdrawals and transactions. It's a phony argument BECAUSE govt sucks at designing these systems.

Man the crybaby snowflake sour grape tears just never stop for you, do they?
MORE POWER TO TRUMP if he never has to buy groceries in his lifetime! Not exactly a party at the checkout.
Ah welcome, proud peasant. How many people would Trump have to murder in the middle of 5th Avenue before you'd start to get concerned?

Trump has done a solid job of improving the economy for the betterment of all. Why are you opposed to that?

MORE POWER TO TRUMP if he never has to buy groceries in his lifetime! Not exactly a party at the checkout.
Ah welcome, proud peasant. How many people would Trump have to murder in the middle of 5th Avenue before you'd start to get concerned?

Trump has done a solid job of improving the economy for the betterment of all. Why are you opposed to that?
Trump has continued a years long trend. Why have you suddenly started championing that trend after villifying it for so many years? I don’t oppose it, I just dismiss it in the face of Trump’s potentially disastrous policies and ideas.

/—-/ You answered your own question. With Trump doing so well, who the hell needs democRATs?

His point is completely valid. You are just unwilling to admit it.
He should have used different words. His terminology is SHIT
THE POINT IS ALL THAT MATTERS fuckwit
What WAS his point you goddamn hack?
He said you need an id to buy groceries. No the fuck you dont.
He should focus on his words and i wouldnt have anything to judge, would i?
Voter ID dumbass.

You know it but you've dug your hole and refuse to use the ladder.

Your problem not mine
You need an id to buy all kinds of shit. Alcohol, cigarettes, some medication, get welfare, set up an account for electricity, drive a car, get insurance and 1000 other things. Yes we need an id to vote. But we dont need an id to buy fucking food.
There is over 1000 other examples that he could have used that would make sense.
Get over it.
/——-/ gee at the Stop & Shop in NY they have signs requiring photo ID to buy alcohol, tobacco and certain cold meds. I guess they don’t know as much as you.

He should have used different words. His terminology is SHIT
THE POINT IS ALL THAT MATTERS fuckwit
What WAS his point you goddamn hack?
He said you need an id to buy groceries. No the fuck you dont.
He should focus on his words and i wouldnt have anything to judge, would i?
Voter ID dumbass.

You know it but you've dug your hole and refuse to use the ladder.

Your problem not mine
You need an id to buy all kinds of shit. Alcohol, cigarettes, some medication, get welfare, set up an account for electricity, drive a car, get insurance and 1000 other things. Yes we need an id to vote. But we dont need an id to buy fucking food.
There is over 1000 other examples that he could have used that would make sense.
Get over it.
/——-/ gee at the Stop & Shop in NY they have signs requiring photo ID to buy alcohol, tobacco and certain cold meds. I guess they don’t know as much as you.
Ahhh yes. Because alcohol tobacco and medicine are groceries.
Thanks for that!
End sarcasm
If he meant cigs or beer, why didnt he say that?
People fuck up man.. In his case, it just happens a lot.
STILL better than Hillary though!

The more we see inane posts like this, the more I am happy that HIllary lost and Trump is undoing the damage Obama did to America.

Op only exposed Trump little boy behavior. Understand truth hurts.
Trumps behavior is irrelevant. Results are what matter. And that is what most Americans will notice rather than the shit we argue about daily on here. The unengaged decide elections not the base.

I'd have to hear the whole event in context to come to the conclusion that President Trump doesn't know about buying groceries.

The Media is big on Fake News, they could easily be contorting his words. And since the media refuses to preempt their regular programming and broadcast important Presidential rallies, its just "their word", which isn't good enough.

Although in any event, the fact that President Trump shows respect to the People of Fly Over Country, while the libs call them "deplorables clinging to their firearms and bibles" means he doesn't have anything to worry about even if he isn't informed about grocery shopping.
Yeah he shows as much respect as any king that swindles his peasants.

The real question is when the Democrat Party is going to move to the center and compete for the votes of the peasants.
We have more votes than there are Trump cultists. Rust belters can come running back if they like, now that Trump’s tariffs have left them begging for government handouts. All we need is turnout. You won’t have the Russians and broken electoral college to save you this November.

Trump's base, the Middle Class, is growing, you guys are going to get schlonged royally.

How? When he continued to be bully, arrogant, moron, hypocrite, pathological liar etc etc etc.

On top of that he proved himself a real puppet of Putin. Total embarrassment.

Only idiot would support this kind amateur POTUS.

Old people write checks. Cashiers request ID's from check writers to help prevent fraud.

Get a grip

That is not what Trump said.

Old people write checks. Cashiers request ID's from check writers to help prevent fraud.

Get a grip
Can I go buy groceries right now without an ID.? A simple yes or no is all you need to say.
Depends on how you pay. Check? No
Cash? Yes
Alcohol? No if you look younger
Cigarettes? No if you look younger
Cough medicine? No

You can demand a yes or no all you want but your game is a bust.

I’m trying very hard to understand what Trump said. So correct me if I’m stupid.

You know if you go out and you want to buy groceries you need picture on card, you need ID.

Is that mean. I have to have an ID when I enter a grocery?
Is that mean. I need an ID to buy a banana?

Trump is like a little kid always saying something that doesn’t make sense.

Like asking Sessions to end the Mueller Investigation so he can set himself free. Think what kind of mentality is that?

Forum List

Back