Trump has never bought groceries; yet flyover yokels think they're just like him

Yesterday Trump told a crowd of old white people, who are dying in Florida, that because a photo ID is needed to buy groceries it should also be needed to vote.

“You know, if you go out and you want to buy groceries, you need a picture on a card, you need ID. You go out and you want to buy anything, you need ID and you need your picture,” Trump said at Tuesday night’s Tampa, Fla., rally

“Only American citizens should vote in American elections. The time has come for voter ID like everything else,” Trump said.

President Trump Said 'You Need an ID to Buy Groceries.' The Internet Went to Town

He spent his life cheating people and lying to them. The right celebrates that. They love him for it.

Man the crybaby snowflake sour grape tears just never stop for you, do they?
MORE POWER TO TRUMP if he never has to buy groceries in his lifetime! Not exactly a party at the checkout.
Ah welcome, proud peasant. How many people would Trump have to murder in the middle of 5th Avenue before you'd start to get concerned?

Trump has done a solid job of improving the economy for the betterment of all. Why are you opposed to that?
Trump has continued a years long trend. Why have you suddenly started championing that trend after villifying it for so many years? I don’t oppose it, I just dismiss it in the face of Trump’s potentially disastrous policies and ideas.

TRANSLATION: MORE BULLSHIT DOUBLE-TALK. All you ever get from these types.
Does he answer the question at all why he's opposed to an improved economy better for all? Nope.
Trump has continued a YEARS-LONG trend? What trend? Where?
Who is championing what?
Who vilified what for so many years?
How do you dismiss what you cannot even describe much less deny? The economy and nation ARE INDEED doing better for all. Period.
And all based on "Trump’s potentially disastrous policies and ideas." So they're good until they're no good. Helluva lot better than Obama's terrible policies that had the potential to actually work but never did.
You can never get a straight answer from a kook. Even worse to try to bang your head trying to make sense of it much less actually communicate!

Yesterday Trump told a crowd of old white people, who are dying in Florida, that because a photo ID is needed to buy groceries it should also be needed to vote.

“You know, if you go out and you want to buy groceries, you need a picture on a card, you need ID. You go out and you want to buy anything, you need ID and you need your picture,” Trump said at Tuesday night’s Tampa, Fla., rally

“Only American citizens should vote in American elections. The time has come for voter ID like everything else,” Trump said.

President Trump Said 'You Need an ID to Buy Groceries.' The Internet Went to Town

He spent his life cheating people and lying to them. The right celebrates that. They love him for it.
They too eat only at McD's (-:

THE POINT IS ALL THAT MATTERS fuckwit
What WAS his point you goddamn hack?
He said you need an id to buy groceries. No the fuck you dont.
He should focus on his words and i wouldnt have anything to judge, would i?
Voter ID dumbass.

You know it but you've dug your hole and refuse to use the ladder.

Your problem not mine
You need an id to buy all kinds of shit. Alcohol, cigarettes, some medication, get welfare, set up an account for electricity, drive a car, get insurance and 1000 other things. Yes we need an id to vote. But we dont need an id to buy fucking food.
There is over 1000 other examples that he could have used that would make sense.
Get over it.
/——-/ gee at the Stop & Shop in NY they have signs requiring photo ID to buy alcohol, tobacco and certain cold meds. I guess they don’t know as much as you.
Ahhh yes. Because alcohol tobacco and medicine are groceries.
Thanks for that!
End sarcasm
If he meant cigs or beer, why didnt he say that?
People fuck up man.. In his case, it just happens a lot.
STILL better than Hillary though!
/——/ Maybe he forgot brain dead libs were listening who need everything spelled out for them.

Have to say that try as some might, this falls way short of when President Bush #1 spoke in amazement of checkout price scanners and folks wondered what planet has the guy been living on?

Voter ID dumbass.

Your problem not mine
You need an id to buy all kinds of shit. Alcohol, cigarettes, some medication, get welfare, set up an account for electricity, drive a car, get insurance and 1000 other things. Yes we need an id to vote. But we dont need an id to buy fucking food.
There is over 1000 other examples that he could have used that would make sense.
Get over it.
/——-/ gee at the Stop & Shop in NY they have signs requiring photo ID to buy alcohol, tobacco and certain cold meds. I guess they don’t know as much as you.
Thanks for that!
End sarcasm
/——/ Maybe he forgot brain dead libs were listening who need everything spelled out for them.
LOL whatever you have to tell yourself, bro.
IMO, its takes a brain dead stooge to defend a politician by throwing away your integrity and honesty but thats just me :dunno:
Dude said some stupid shit. Get over it.

Voter ID dumbass.

Your problem not mine
Get over it.
Thanks for that!
End sarcasm
BTW nice hypocrisy
/-----/ Did Trump say we have 57 states with one more to go, Corpseman?
:lol:

On top of that he proved himself a real puppet of Putin. Total embarrassment.

Only idiot would support this kind amateur POTUS.

When was our President ever the puppet of Uncle Pooty? Trump signed the most severe sanctions ever against the Russian Federation, and it wasn't under The Donald's watch where Putin rigged elections, marched into Crimea, or seized 25% of our nation's Plutonium reserves.

I get to blast both sides because im not a mindless sheep.
It feels great! :lol:

Man the crybaby snowflake sour grape tears just never stop for you, do they?
MORE POWER TO TRUMP if he never has to buy groceries in his lifetime! Not exactly a party at the checkout.
Ah welcome, proud peasant. How many people would Trump have to murder in the middle of 5th Avenue before you'd start to get concerned?

Trump has done a solid job of improving the economy for the betterment of all. Why are you opposed to that?
Trump has continued a years long trend. Why have you suddenly started championing that trend after villifying it for so many years? I don’t oppose it, I just dismiss it in the face of Trump’s potentially disastrous policies and ideas.

You hate Trump because he's a Republican and you're a Democratic, partisan hack. Any objective person supports the job that Trump has done. Obama had an average GDP of 1.5% and the economy never came close to resembling what it is today. You spent 8 years blaming Bush and now that we have a professional in office, you want to bestow the credit upon the amateur. Yea, you're a libtard.

Have to say that try as some might, this falls way short of when President Bush #1 spoke in amazement of checkout price scanners and folks wondered what planet has the guy been living on?
/——/ Libs know that the rich and powerful don’t do their own shopping unless it’s a photo op. They have aids do it form them. They pick up a phone, order what they need and have it delivered. But libs will use this as an opportunity to undermine the president. It won’t work,

As an official "fly-over yokel" living better than most of the coastal nutbags -- I dont think his supporters actually believe he's "just like us". That's just moronic leftist projection. I think they DO believe "he actually CARES about us". Which is whole different story..

Nobody in Nebraska can look at his style and roll and mistake that. Except maybe a leftist journalist with a deadline for something trumpy..

Trump has never cared for even a second about Nebraska. Holy crap, dude. Trump is a guy who spent his life trying to fuck Miss America contestants and sucking up to the Clintons. He just passed a massive, permanent tax cut for the wealthiest "coastal nutbags," as you call them. He created a trade war that specifically punishes one of Nebraska's main industries. He doesn't give a fuck.

Your ignorance is only a rational argument when you are dishing the dirt with other dumbed down progressives. There. are a whole lot of rich people in fly over country, and a whole bunch more who are working hard to get rich themselves. They understand, more than your ilk ever will, that what is good for America is good for them.

Why buy groceries when you are in the KFC?

170324113803-trump-kfc-tweet-780x439.jpg

Is there anyone who thinks that billionaires grocery shop?

Is there anyone who thinks that billionaires grocery shop?
I do....lol

Forum List

Back