Trump has now been implicated in a federal crime

States rights was the real law of the founders

States rights had each state free to make their own laws but they had to take all the responsibility not another state

This helped people learn which system is best.

Trump will make a wisdom test for voters or bring back states rights. Both systems would save America and produce great prosperity

The breaking news is that Trump violated three different campaign finance laws with the assistance of Michael Cohen according to prosecutors for the southern district of New York, and Trump is being implicated as a felon. Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Late Friday, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York filed a document arguing that Michael Cohen, until last year President Trump’s personal attorney, should receive a substantial prison sentence for violations of federal law to which Cohen admitted guilt in August.

Analysis | The government implicates Trump and the Trump campaign in federal campaign finance violations

This seems like it’d be HUGE news so why haven’t I heard a thing about it until this post today? I get news alerts on my phone and got ZERO about Trump being a felon. Now why would that be?
If you haven't seen the news about Trump being implicated, you haven't looked.

Prosecutors Say Trump Directed Illegal Payments During Campaign
Trump 2020 Shaping Up to Be a Campaign to Stay Out of Prison
Prosecutors: Cohen committed crimes at the direction of ‘Individual-1’ aka Trump
Cohen and Manafort pose new problems for President Trump
Mueller Briefs: Bad News for Trump, Manafort, and Cohen - The Atlantic
Why Michael Cohen’s Sentencing Documents Are Huge Trouble for Trump – Rolling Stone
Michael Cohen told Mueller's office about contacts between Trump aides and Russia

Hell, maybe Trump shouldn't have paid the slut off, then she could have come out and he would have won by a landslide.

Clinton was awarded for having sex with someone half his age

-Geaux
and committing perjury -a very serious crime
Clinton was impeached. You didn`t know that? If Trump did nothing wrong he would agree to be interviewed under oath just like Clinton did.
.......he was impeached and should've been charged with a crime because they had him on tape as lying--a very serious crime--the foundation of the court system
you have a RIGHT to remain silent!
you don't agree with America's rights??!!!
--WRONG!!!! he doesn't have to agree to be interviewed and it can't be used as evidence of guilt!!!!!!!!
hahhahaha = ''you didn't know that'''?? hahahahahah
where is the undeniable proof Trump committed a crime like there was for Bill?
...What Are Your Miranda Rights?
Perjury - FindLaw
Since Trump has taken office, a president lying has ceased to be serious crime but a daily event.

Never heard you calling presidents who was awarded liar of the year criminals. One president said he didn't have the power to intervene unilaterally on immigration then did it anyway, never heard you calling them a criminal. Maybe you should just shut your sanctimonious hypocritical pie hole.

The breaking news is that Trump violated three different campaign finance laws with the assistance of Michael Cohen according to prosecutors for the southern district of New York, and Trump is being implicated as a felon. Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Late Friday, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York filed a document arguing that Michael Cohen, until last year President Trump’s personal attorney, should receive a substantial prison sentence for violations of federal law to which Cohen admitted guilt in August.

Analysis | The government implicates Trump and the Trump campaign in federal campaign finance violations

This seems like it’d be HUGE news so why haven’t I heard a thing about it until this post today? I get news alerts on my phone and got ZERO about Trump being a felon. Now why would that be?

Prosecutors: Cohen committed crimes at the direction of ‘Individual-1’ aka Trump
Why Michael Cohen’s Sentencing Documents Are Huge Trouble for Trump – Rolling Stone
Michael Cohen told Mueller's office about contacts between Trump aides and Russia

They're not going to look at the truth. They're a bunch of cowards.

If you haven't seen the news that the deep state has lost

Then you have not looked

Look at who is on each side. Then you can see that the deep state is going down hard

LMFAO as you all cream.in your pants you are all excited about Hillary rigging an nomination and Russia telling us about it.

And they just made propaganda..

Finnaly you post logic, Mueller would go after Comey , Hillary and Eric.

Trump will have a counter charge of black mail and treason and have a judge to go along

He then can declare a natural security issue of s crooked govt and set up another govt

LOl! Trump has been a felon for decades. It's just that yesterday that prosecutors constructed their own filings that will make it official in due time. Stay tuned. In the mean time, you can go back into your hole.

Does “go back in your hole” mean for me to stop pointing out inconvenient truths or does it mean log off and remain absent from USMS bc you don’t like it when I point out inconvenient truths?

This should be huge news, yes? So why isn’t it?
Lol! Because it is.You do know that Mueller and his team announced that Cohen was approached by Trump to approach the Russians over business while he was running for president, when Cohen said all that stopped in January, 2016. But it didn't.

This isn't just about campaign finance violations. This is about conspiracy with Russians during an election for quid pro quo by Trump himself. That's an even bigger fish. Prosecutors already have him for the campaign finance violations. The Russian part is separate.

I really want to know why Muller doesn't want to go after Comey , Eric holder and Hillary the evidence is obvious for treason, conspiracy to commit murder , money laundering, screwing up a US election..

Mueller will get many counter charges

Blackmail because of a witch hunt to cover up democrat crimes

And treason

Trump has the men and the military to make the charges stick

LOl! Trump has been a felon for decades. It's just that yesterday that prosecutors constructed their own filings that will make it official in due time. Stay tuned. In the mean time, you can go back into your hole.

Does “go back in your hole” mean for me to stop pointing out inconvenient truths or does it mean log off and remain absent from USMS bc you don’t like it when I point out inconvenient truths?

This should be huge news, yes? So why isn’t it?
Lol! Because it is.You do know that Mueller and his team announced that Cohen was approached by Trump to approach the Russians over business while he was running for president, when Cohen said all that stopped in January, 2016. But it didn't.

This isn't just about campaign finance violations. This is about conspiracy with Russians during an election for quid pro quo by Trump himself. That's an even bigger fish. Prosecutors already have him for the campaign finance violations. The Russian part is separate.

Hillary bought a nomination with US tax dollars but muller can't figure it out?

.that's treason and conspiracy..

I really want to know why Muller doesn't want to go after Comey , Eric holder and Hillary the evidence is obvious for treason, conspiracy to commit murder , money laundering, screwing up a US election..

There is no evidence you off topic idiot. Quit being a coward and stick to the script.

And treason

Trump has been implicated in a filing to be considered as a felon, who will need to answer for and defend himself against. The Congress would step in to put a check on the nonsense you are pedaling.

And treason

Good post my friend, if this was a fair investigation, Muller by now would have gone after the bitch Comey and Eric holder..

It's like he is the most stupidest prosecutor I the history of America..

Go after the source..it Hillary rigging the nomination , Comey for being the biggest retard FBI agent on the planet these two dumbass

peter-strzok-lisa-page.jpg

Mueller is the most biggest biased incompetent fool ever..

He is concentrating on the IRS job..and it's embarrassing..

And treason

Trump has been implicated in a filing to be considered as a felon, who will need to answer for and defend himself against. The Congress would step in to put a check on the nonsense you are pedaling.

Wrong

The real charges are against the deep state for treason and trump has the men to enforce it

Mulehead totally lost it where rigging the investigation with nearly all democrat investigators

The media was caught rigging the debate against the voters fair election by giving the questions to Hillary

And then guy caught again the DNC rigged the election against democrat voters against sanders

This stuff is high treason and then the deep state uses black mail crime to cover up and try to make trump not go after the criminals

Black mail and high treason will be the charges that will stick because trump has the men

i-cant-see-ftp6fy.jpg

The Feds are finding minor crimes from years ago with an unlimited budget, the full resources of the Federal Gov't, and turning the screws on anyone who could possibly have any dirt, whether real or imaginary, to take down their assigned target. Getting them to testify under oath, asking them to recall emails from years ago and then say we have caught you lying in a perjury trap and you will rot in prison for the rest of your life unless you say what we want you to say.

Old mob tactic............create a mountain out of a mole hill............as they look the other way on mountains of evidence of the same crimes from the other side that they are accessories to the crime in..........

Anyone that would testify to the FBI, when they knew this was a hunt for political reasons is a complete and utter fool...........You tell them to pound sand and let the chips fall wear they may.

They got Flynn that way and turned the screws on him by saying they were going to make his kids rot in jail if he didn't do as they say. He is financially destroyed by this, and loses his house...........Even if they get nothing those targeted have to lawyer up and it bankrupts them. Another tactic.

As the meme shows.........they turn a blind eye to crimes that they could throw the book at because they are in their pockets.
I didnt know lying to congress or the FBI about hooking up with the Ruskies about election tampering was a minor crime? You learn something new everyday here on this forum.

The real crime of rigging elections was done by CNN by rigging the debate and the democrat party rigging the nomination. All rigged to stop s fair election and to stop the voters

Guilty of the highest crime of treason

What makes you think they will be a report?

There will be a report. If not congress will subpoena Mueller after the investigation completes. Also the grand jury transcripts won't remain sealed after the trials.

Mueller will file his report to the DOJ, that's who he works for. Commenting on people investigated but not indicted would be a violation of DOJ policy. Comey got his ass fired for that shit and you commie went ballistic about it. Are you going demonstrate your hypocrisy and demand Mueller smear people who will never be charged. Come on commie, put your cards on the table, how far are you willing to go to destroy this country.

What you can't see is that the opposition wants to make America and even greater place. We may disagree on method but the goal is the same. If you disagree, that's fine because in America there's room for all opinions.

No, you want the collective to be supreme, that is antithetical to our founding and everything this country has ever stood for. The feds need to be put back in the box that was constructed on day one.

What the hell is the collective, another alt right fantasy.
Oh you gonna play dumb eh ??

Forum List

Back