Trump has surrounded himself with the bottom of the barrel, the misfits,

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
liars, scammers, greedy, the charlatans of the US, bigots, racists, anti government, elitist rule, the scums of the earth.

Tax evaders, the people who leech on the US taxpayers, and have their own agenda and they do not care about you or me or the workers, but only about power, money, and they also think they are above the law of the land.

liars, scammers, greedy, the charlatans of the US, bigots, racists, anti government, elitist rule, the scums of the earth.

Tax evaders, the people who leech on the US taxpayers, and have their own agenda and they do not care about you or me or the workers, but only about power, money, and they also think they are above the law of the land.
Remember that stretch of time when it seemed everyone in Obama's WH owed back taxes ? of course you don't ostrich.

addtext_com_MTEzOTIwNjA1Mg.jpg

Remember that stretch of time when it seemed everyone in Obama's WH owed back taxes ? of course you don't ostrich.
anyone afraid to show their tax returns then? no crooks there not like today

a point of interest------there was a little fire in TRUMP TOWER----in
Manhattan NY-----last nite------please temper your posts accordingly

Forum List

Back