Trump has Violated "Judge" Merchan's Gag Order Ten Times. Is Merchan gonna do something, or . . .

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

It is more than ten times, but that's all the prosecution is claiming.

So, when is that Canadian-looking beta male, with his well-coiffed gray hair, going to have the balls to enforce his own order?

My prediction is that the Merchan will fine Trump some token amount, a few thousand dollars, or so. But then he'll use what we in the business of behavior training call "planned ignoring."

Last edited:
At 8:00, one of the talking heads cites an unnamed defense attorney as a source for the theory that Trump is deliberately acting this way to take focus off the information being brought out in the trial.

Maybe.

Trump being himself is much more interesting than a parade of professional liars talking about Trump. So it is an easy strategy.

My question is, with so many people particularly in blue states supposedly hating Trump, why is he able to go to seemingly random places in Manhatten and get a hero's reception while Biden tries the same in his multiple claimed home states and gets uncomfortable silences?

So, when is that Canadian-looking beta male, with his well-coiffed gray hair, going to have the balls to enforce his own order?

My prediction is that the Merchan will fine Trump some token amount, a few thousand dollars, or so. But then he'll use what we in the business of behavior training call "planned ignoring."

Fair point. Anyone else would be incarcerated during trial. Trump is taking advantage of his white privilege.

they'll never do something drastic like sending him to jail for a day or 2 because that would help him politically ... proof that its all a sham and political lawfare in nature ..

Fair point. Anyone else would be incarcerated during trial. Trump is taking advantage of his white privilege.
you are correct on one point .. anyone else would be in jail if they violated the rules set down by the Marxist sham court ... they know it would boost him politically ... and that alone is proof the whole thing is political in nature .

Could you imagine how much oil that would take?
no prob ... Theres millions of filthy leftists willing to allow authorities to squeeze the grease from their hair to get the amount needed .

1714017255236.png

Bragg picked Marchan because he's an idiot who hates Trump and will do anything he's told, even if it is against the law. Back to MAGA

Forum List

Back