Trump Hatred Caused "Scientists" To Lie

Trump threatened our democracy, as did his cult........................and still are, TRAITORS.

Exactly what does "threatened our democracy" even mean?
A failed insurrection.
Even the democrats admit that it was no insurrection. There have been no arrests or trials for insurrection as there is no proof that this is what happened. The only death that occurred was that of an unarmed protestor. And the government is hiding who fired the shot.
Your delusional.
5 died and over 140 injured.
The dumb bitch got what she deserved.
Not according to the governments own statements.

The delusion is yours, backed by zero facts. Good little sheep.
This one?
According to a Justice Department statement, the investigation failed to provide evidence that the officer violated 18 U.S.C. § 242, depriving Babbitt of her rights under color of law.
"In order to establish a violation of this statute, prosecutors must prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the officer acted willfully to deprive Ms. Babbitt of a right protected by the Constitution or other law, here the Fourth Amendment right not to be subjected to an unreasonable seizure," a DOJ statement read.
"Prosecutors would have to prove not only that the officer used force that was constitutionally unreasonable, but that the officer did so 'willfully,' which the Supreme Court has interpreted to mean that the officer acted with a bad purpose to disregard the law."

Poor little Q NUT.
Even If this were true and not another government coverup, why are they hiding the name of the officer? Because he broke the law and acted against the public good? Just more government bs to attempt to make themselves look good.

BTW, you claim multiple deaths at this protest. Provide proof or admit you don't know what you are talking about, still.

You really can't site one government claim that you accept and deny another that you don't like and expect to be believed or taken seriously.
"Why are they hiding the name of the officer"?
Because, they don't want him and his family to become targets for loony tune Trump cultist and Q NUTS.

"Because he broke the law and acted against the public good"?
He didn't break any law.
Attacking the capitol was "public good"?
Only in Q land.

"You claim multiple deaths at this protest".
The death of a Capitol Police officer brings the toll from Wednesday’s riot at the U.S. Capitol to 5 people.
The traitor, 35.
Brian Sicknick, 42.
Kevin Greeson, 55.
Ben Phillips,50.
Roseanne Boyland, 34.

"You really can't site one government claim that you accept and deny another that you don't like and expect to be believed or taken seriously".

When?
As expected, you post the liberal talking points without knowing what the truth is.

Attorney: Greeson was not tased​

Mark McDaniel, an attorney for Greeson's wife, said Greeson died of a heart attack on Capitol grounds, but he did not tase himself.

“Kevin had a history of high blood pressure, and in the midst of the excitement, suffered a heart attack,” his wife, Kristi Greeson, said in a statement to USA TODAY.

She added that her husband was a Trump advocate and he was excited to attend the event, but “he was not there to participate in violence or rioting, nor did he condone such actions.”

If you weren't completely full of shit, you'd be running on empty.
What a moron.

So Sicknick was going to die on January 7 anyway?
Of a stroke?
Greeson died of a heart attack.
Why didn't he have the heart attack at 10:00 am?

Just like saying over 200 people died of blunt force trauma, when they leaped out of windows, in both the world trade centers on 9/11.

The two planes didn't cause their deaths, nor did the fires. they were escaping.

They were suicidal, anyway, RIGHT.

STUPID Q NUT.
:cuckoo: You are the epitome of idiocy...and a certified :asshole:
Say's another Q NUT.

The Trump cult is always comparing the summer riots and the capitol attack but then bring in another comparison, they become unhinged.

Like they needed any help.
I didn't mention the summer riots.

There is nothing you can do to hide your stupidity.
So, if YOU didn't mention them, they must not have happened.
The Trump cult, just when people think they can't get any dumber..............................THEY DO.
Well, o one thinks that YOU could get any dumber and you constantly strive to prove it. Successfully.
I'm not the idiot who defends and supports a lying, orange, moron.

"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

You still defend a retard that said that?

That makes you an imbecile but everyone already knew that.
I have never defended you.

You write something down, claim Trump said it without citing any sources and expect to be believed just because you say it. You really don't know how the truth works in the world outside your asylum, do you?

Go back and take some more of your meds before they put you back in your straight jacket.
Sure Q NUT.
"The truth is not the truth".
The entire world knows the orange retard said it.

www.nbcnews.com › politics › donald-trump
www.youtube.com › watch
www.bbc.com › news › world-us-canada-52407177
www.businessinsider.com › trump-suggests-infecting
www.nbcnewyork.com › news › trump-suggests-injecting
www.nbcconnecticut.com › news › national
www.politico.com › news › 2021/04/23
Maybe YOUR world but reality says different. But then you don't live in reality.
Sure Q NUT/Russian bot.

If it wasn't published in Q NUT daily/TASS it didn't happen.
And if it wasn't written in crayon by your dumbocrat masters you would never see it.
"The truth isn't the truth".

“Just remember: What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what's happening,” he said. “Just stick with us. Don’t believe the crap you see from these people — the fake news.”​

And time and again he has been proven correct. Where as you have time and again been proven wrong.

If it doesn't hurt you too much, think about what that means.
Trump threatened our democracy, as did his cult........................and still are, TRAITORS.

A failed insurrection.
Even the democrats admit that it was no insurrection. There have been no arrests or trials for insurrection as there is no proof that this is what happened. The only death that occurred was that of an unarmed protestor. And the government is hiding who fired the shot.
Your delusional.

This one?
According to a Justice Department statement, the investigation failed to provide evidence that the officer violated 18 U.S.C. § 242, depriving Babbitt of her rights under color of law.
"In order to establish a violation of this statute, prosecutors must prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the officer acted willfully to deprive Ms. Babbitt of a right protected by the Constitution or other law, here the Fourth Amendment right not to be subjected to an unreasonable seizure," a DOJ statement read.
"Prosecutors would have to prove not only that the officer used force that was constitutionally unreasonable, but that the officer did so 'willfully,' which the Supreme Court has interpreted to mean that the officer acted with a bad purpose to disregard the law."

Poor little Q NUT.
Even If this were true and not another government coverup, why are they hiding the name of the officer? Because he broke the law and acted against the public good? Just more government bs to attempt to make themselves look good.

BTW, you claim multiple deaths at this protest. Provide proof or admit you don't know what you are talking about, still.

You really can't site one government claim that you accept and deny another that you don't like and expect to be believed or taken seriously.
Because, they don't want him and his family to become targets for loony tune Trump cultist and Q NUTS.

He didn't break any law.
Only in Q land.

The death of a Capitol Police officer brings the toll from Wednesday’s riot at the U.S. Capitol to 5 people.
The traitor, 35.
Brian Sicknick, 42.
Kevin Greeson, 55.
Ben Phillips,50.
Roseanne Boyland, 34.

"You really can't site one government claim that you accept and deny another that you don't like and expect to be believed or taken seriously".

When?
As expected, you post the liberal talking points without knowing what the truth is.

Mark McDaniel, an attorney for Greeson's wife, said Greeson died of a heart attack on Capitol grounds, but he did not tase himself.

“Kevin had a history of high blood pressure, and in the midst of the excitement, suffered a heart attack,” his wife, Kristi Greeson, said in a statement to USA TODAY.

She added that her husband was a Trump advocate and he was excited to attend the event, but “he was not there to participate in violence or rioting, nor did he condone such actions.”

What a moron.

Of a stroke?

Just like saying over 200 people died of blunt force trauma, when they leaped out of windows, in both the world trade centers on 9/11.

The two planes didn't cause their deaths, nor did the fires. they were escaping.

STUPID Q NUT.
Say's another Q NUT.

The Trump cult is always comparing the summer riots and the capitol attack but then bring in another comparison, they become unhinged.

The Trump cult, just when people think they can't get any dumber..............................THEY DO.
Well, o one thinks that YOU could get any dumber and you constantly strive to prove it. Successfully.

"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

You write something down, claim Trump said it without citing any sources and expect to be believed just because you say it. You really don't know how the truth works in the world outside your asylum, do you?

Go back and take some more of your meds before they put you back in your straight jacket.
Sure Q NUT.

www.youtube.com › watch
Maybe YOUR world but reality says different. But then you don't live in reality.
Sure Q NUT/Russian bot.

And if it wasn't written in crayon by your dumbocrat masters you would never see it.

“Just remember: What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what's happening,” he said. “Just stick with us. Don’t believe the crap you see from these people — the fake news.”​

And time and again he has been proven correct. Where as you have time and again been proven wrong.

Bub-bye Q NUT.
Now there is someone committed to his own beliefs. No one believes him so he runs when his insults, stupidity and lies don't work and it even makes him realize it.

Goodbye Nazi.
Please get me out of this conversation. I'm being tagged for a conversation I'm not part of.
Then just don't respond and it will go away.
That's not how the system works here. If two idiots keep replying to each other in full, they capture the previous conversation every time.

Too many users here don't have enough sense to quote only the post to which they are replying.

It is really simple: Highlight the text of the post that you want to quote, then click on [ Quote (username) ].

If you want to respond to several posts with one reply, after highlighting the text you want to quote, then click on [ Q u o t e ]

The highlighted text will be saved as one of several multi-quotes. Continue through the thread until you have added whatever multi-quotes you want.

Then scroll down toward the bottom of the page until you get to your reply typing pallet. Click on [Insert Quotes], REMOVE the ones you don't want included, then click on [Q u o t e Messages]

Then type individual responses under each quote or get under the bottom one and respond to them all.
But that does not allow for the victim mentality on display here.

Why am I still being tagged in this one?

I am anti-Trump, but obviously Trump was right about everything with covid-19.
It is not very lethal or infectious, we know that by the stats, and it is easily killed.
He did not mean disinfectants most likely, but we could easily use anti-virials, like something that attaches itself to corona spike proteins and renders them useless, for example.
Covid-19 can ONLY survive in external air passages, so likely something like UV could be used with angioplasty, to locate and treat infections.
People using the epidemic to attack Trump are horrendous.
He was right that "flattening the curve" is a bad idea because it prevents herd immunity from ever ending the epidemic.

I'm not a trump supporter either. But the way the left attacked Trump, on the dumbest things, had me supporting Trump more than I normally would've. They were relentless. And didn't really give him much of a chance to be president.

A failed insurrection.
Your delusional.

This one?

Poor little Q NUT.

He didn't break any law.
Only in Q land.

The traitor, 35.
Brian Sicknick, 42.
Kevin Greeson, 55.
Ben Phillips,50.
Roseanne Boyland, 34.

When?

What a moron.

Of a stroke?

STUPID Q NUT.
Say's another Q NUT.

Sure Q NUT.

www.youtube.com › watch
Sure Q NUT/Russian bot.

A failed insurrection.
Your delusional.

This one?

Poor little Q NUT.

He didn't break any law.
Only in Q land.

The traitor, 35.
Brian Sicknick, 42.
Kevin Greeson, 55.
Ben Phillips,50.
Roseanne Boyland, 34.

When?

What a moron.

Of a stroke?

STUPID Q NUT.
Say's another Q NUT.

Sure Q NUT.

www.youtube.com › watch
Sure Q NUT/Russian bot.

Bub-bye Q NUT.
Now there is someone committed to his own beliefs. No one believes him so he runs when his insults, stupidity and lies don't work and it even makes him realize it.

Goodbye Nazi.
Please get me out of this conversation. I'm being tagged for a conversation I'm not part of.
Then just don't respond and it will go away.
That's not how the system works here. If two idiots keep replying to each other in full, they capture the previous conversation every time.

Too many users here don't have enough sense to quote only the post to which they are replying.

It is really simple: Highlight the text of the post that you want to quote, then click on [ Quote (username) ].

If you want to respond to several posts with one reply, after highlighting the text you want to quote, then click on [ Q u o t e ]

The highlighted text will be saved as one of several multi-quotes. Continue through the thread until you have added whatever multi-quotes you want.

Then scroll down toward the bottom of the page until you get to your reply typing pallet. Click on [Insert Quotes], REMOVE the ones you don't want included, then click on [Q u o t e Messages]

Then type individual responses under each quote or get under the bottom one and respond to them all.
But that does not allow for the victim mentality on display here.

Why am I still being tagged in this one?
Because you posted in this thread. Duh.

I am anti-Trump, but obviously Trump was right about everything with covid-19.
It is not very lethal or infectious, we know that by the stats, and it is easily killed.
He did not mean disinfectants most likely, but we could easily use anti-virials, like something that attaches itself to corona spike proteins and renders them useless, for example.
Covid-19 can ONLY survive in external air passages, so likely something like UV could be used with angioplasty, to locate and treat infections.
People using the epidemic to attack Trump are horrendous.
He was right that "flattening the curve" is a bad idea because it prevents herd immunity from ever ending the epidemic.

I'm not a trump supporter either. But the way the left attacked Trump, on the dumbest things, had me supporting Trump more than I normally would've. They were relentless. And didn't really give him much of a chance to be president.
If you don't, as you claim, wish to be tagged, stop posting to this thread. Unless you think you are immune to counter posts.

If you don't, as you claim, wish to be tagged, stop posting to this thread. Unless you think you are immune to counter posts.

The things I'm being tagged in, are over a week old. I did say please. Just asking for a little common courtesy.

The things I'm being tagged in, are over a week old. I did say please. Just asking for a little common courtesy.
Doesn't matter how old they are, you posted them and should be willing to accept responses.

What you call "common courtesy" is not a requirement to post here.

It appears that you are asking to just have your statements accepted as fact without any criticism and that is unrealistic.

If you don't, or can't, accept this, once again don't post.

Doesn't matter how old they are, you posted them and should be willing to accept responses.

It appears that you are asking to just have your statements accepted as fact without any criticism and that is unrealistic.

I get it. You don't wanna take the extra 2 seconds to highlight what you're responding to then click the reply button. Way too much trouble, I suppose.
I'm just asking for a little courtesy. Also, way to much trouble.

So how about this. You win. I lose.

Feel better?

...but he outperformed his predecessor. Barack Hussein Obubba, the Divider in Chief in an exponential fashion, despite the relentless opposition of the Democrat Party, the Never-Tumpers, the RINOs, and the Fake News Media.

You're mistaken. He wouldn't be tagged so much if you nitwits learned how to quote a single post instead of everything above it.

I get it. You don't wanna take the extra 2 seconds to highlight what you're responding to then click the reply button. Way too much trouble, I suppose.
I'm just asking for a little courtesy. Also, way to much trouble.

So how about this. You win. I lose.

Feel better?
Yes, you lose because you demand that the world works only how you wish. Not a realistic expectation.

Yet you persist and finally run away in shame because you cannot take critique.

You're mistaken. He wouldn't be tagged so much if you nitwits learned how to quote a single post instead of everything above it.
Not our responsibility to provide context. He posted it in context with other comments so he has to live with it.

However, I am not the one whining about being quoted. You appear to want to defend unintelligent comments. I had thought you to be better than that, but not so much.
You're not complaining because you likely don't bother expanding the quotes like others do just to read what you are quoting. Often the vertical lines and text take up what would be a ream of paper if printed out, and the system defaults to the top of that pile making the reading of the previous post (that you quoted) a long scroll to the bottom.

When you get into a one-on-one verbal pissing contest another poster, it becomes tiresome.

In other words, your habit is a pain in the ass to a lot of readers here.

It's a simple matter to cut off that long chain of quotes. I've already explained how to do it. You're being either lazy or rude not to do it, especially after a user that made one post maybe pages back in the thread complains of getting incessant notices that he's been quoted when he hasn't.

Yes, you lose because you demand that the world works only how you wish. Not a realistic expectation.

Yet you persist and finally run away in shame because you cannot take critique.

Ok, how about this.
Will you please please pretty please take me out of that conversations and make sure I'm not tagged when you reply to that one. Or anyone I'm no longer part of the current conversation?

Is that better?

...but he outperformed his predecessor. Barack Hussein Obubba, the Divider in Chief in an exponential fashion, despite the relentless opposition of the Democrat Party, the Never-Tumpers, the RINOs, and the Fake News Media.

What the hell does "out perform" mean, when talking about the president? He out spent. Kept us in the same wars, gave us a nice tax break. But eliminated so many deductions that it was still revenue neutral to the federal government.

However, I am not the one whining about being quoted. You appear to want to defend unintelligent comments. I had thought you to be better than that, but not so much.
You're not complaining because you likely don't bother expanding the quotes like others do just to read what you are quoting. Often the vertical lines and text take up what would be a ream of paper if printed out, and the system defaults to the top of that pile making the reading of the previous post (that you quoted) a long scroll to the bottom.

When you get into a one-on-one verbal pissing contest another poster, it becomes tiresome.

In other words, your habit is a pain in the ass to a lot of readers here.

It's a simple matter to cut off that long chain of quotes. I've already explained how to do it. You're being either lazy or rude not to do it, especially after a user that made one post maybe pages back in the thread complains of getting incessant notices that he's been quoted when he hasn't.
Funny how you are able to know without a doubt what others are thinking or doing from just a post on a forum. Show a tremendous ego and lack of intelligence on your part.

You have the goal of defending the vapid statements and accusing me of not having read all of the posts cited, yet claim when you are wrong about "one post". A quote of the chain of posts proves you to be wrong or lying.

That is called context which you want to ignore at all costs.

If you can't see that, I feel sorry for you and your need to try to defend others who cannot defend themselves because they are also wrong or lying.

Forum List

Back