Trump helps a mom of three pay for groceries

Trump is our Savior Trump is excrement, needs to be wiped up and flushed down the toilet.

Here's a little known documentary about how the fat bastard with little girls hands steals water from an elderly Scottish woman, this is the trailer.

1727131946432.png

So please, don't make me puke all over my desk by peddling bullshit about Trump doing things for ordinary people.

Don’t worry, Trump was reimbursed from his campaign funds.
Joe has increased the prices on the cost of living on the retired, the working class, the working poor and the poor where many are struggling much more. Well done Joe. Well done Kamala.

Joe has increased the prices on the cost of living on the retired, the working class, the working poor and the poor where many are struggling much more. Well done Joe. Well done Kamala.
Talk is cheap, fool. Put up the factual truths.

You will never see Kamala Harris ever do this. She lacks the compassion and empathy for the average American citizen. On the other hand we have Trump doing the opposite. Watch this.

My god....you are truly fucking deranged, dude.

Trump calls dead soldiers "suckers". He doesn't have an empathetic bone in his body.

If Trump was a good human being, he would do stuff like this when the cameras are not on and when he is not running for President. Trump has been sued for stiffing working people more times than you can count.

Last edited:
My god....you are truly fucking deranged, dude.

Trump calls dead soldiers "suckers". He doesn't have an empathic bone in his body.

If Trump was a good human being, he would do stuff like this when the cameras are not on and when he is not running for President. Trump has been sued for stiffing working people more times than you can count.
He's banned from starting charities, if that says it all.

The Trump family was disallowed from operating any charity in the State of New York because they stole from a kids cancer charity.

Kamala won't walk into a store unless everyone has been replaced with actors.
You probably get your info from Vance...

Forum List

Back