Trump hits Dems on DACA where are you ?

President Trump blasted Democrats on Tuesday over what he suggested was their failure to strike a deal to protect young undocumented immigrants from deportation, saying that an agreement could still be reached.
Trump hits Dems on DACA: ‘Where are you?’
-------------------------------------------------
Oh poor babies , but you don't open your own doors to protect them now do you. Their parents broke the law too bad, so sad. IF you stepped foot in a country to have an anchor baby they'd haul your leftist liberal ass right the hell out of there you morons.
Trump has already withdrawn DACA protections and screwed up a bipartisan deal

Have a problem?
Blame Trump

Withdrawn?

Nope, he let it expire.
Expire? When? :eusa_think:

DACA was the unilateral executive program implemented by President Barack Obama in June 2012—without legal authority or the approval of Congress. It was, as Attorney General Jeff Sessions said when he announced the six-month wind down of the program on September 5, 2017, “an unconstitutional exercise of authority by the Executive Branch.”

News release, “Attorney General Sessions Delivers Remarks on DACA,” U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Public Affairs, September 5, 2017, Attorney General Sessions Delivers Remarks on DACA (accessed November 18, 2017).

" style="box-sizing: inherit; position: relative; font-family: "Gotham A", "Gotham B"; font-size: 0.6875rem; line-height: 0.6875rem; color: rgb(0, 147, 208); vertical-align: super;">2

Why Congress Should Not Legalize DACA: The Myths Surrounding the Program

2. What’s happening on March 5?
Because DACA permits are, by law, set to expire every two years, the March 5 deadline has very little to do with any individual Dreamer. What the date actually signifies is a deadline that President Trump set for Congress, back on September 5, 2017. “Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA,” he tweeted then. “If they can’t, I will revisit the issue!” (By revisiting, he meant ending the program.) This has turned out to be a false promise. Congress has not legalized DACA, but a federal judge recently ruled that canceling the program was illegal because it was based on a “flawed legal premise that the agency lacked authority to implement DACA.

Because DACA permits are, by law, set to expire every two years, the March 5 deadline has very little to do with any individual Dreamer. What the date actually signifies is a deadline that President Trump set for Congress, back on September 5, 2017. “Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA,” he tweeted then. “If they can’t, I will revisit the issue!” (By revisiting, he meant ending the program.) This has turned out to be a false promise. Congress has not legalized DACA, but a federal judge recently ruled that canceling the program was illegal because it was based on a “flawed legal premise that the agency lacked authority to implement DACA

:urinate:

President Trump blasted Democrats on Tuesday over what he suggested was their failure to strike a deal to protect young undocumented immigrants from deportation, saying that an agreement could still be reached.
Oh poor babies , but you don't open your own doors to protect them now do you. Their parents broke the law too bad, so sad. IF you stepped foot in a country to have an anchor baby they'd haul your leftist liberal ass right the hell out of there you morons.
Apparently DACA remains semi permanent as long as leftist judges keep extending this illegal program. All that’s required is that Dems remain a no-show for settling the issue.

No one wants these people sent home we just want them to be counted...we want their citizenship to be more than just a signature by the first black president on an executive order...
When or if you have more to say...something of substance please ring a bell so we can all come a runnin okay?
Most Trump sheep want them deported, not sent home
Exactly the same thing. But you knew that.

Because DACA permits are, by law, set to expire every two years, the March 5 deadline has very little to do with any individual Dreamer. What the date actually signifies is a deadline that President Trump set for Congress, back on September 5, 2017. “Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA,” he tweeted then. “If they can’t, I will revisit the issue!” (By revisiting, he meant ending the program.) This has turned out to be a false promise. Congress has not legalized DACA, but a federal judge recently ruled that canceling the program was illegal because it was based on a “flawed legal premise that the agency lacked authority to implement DACA.

Can't cancel something that has no authority to exist. :whatsign:

Unicorns... everywhere.

Unicorns... everywhere.

it's always good to hear from the freelance federal judges here at usmb

if i had a nickel for every time one of you amateur frankfurters were right, i'd have nothing

Unicorns... everywhere.

if i had a nickel for every time one of you amateur frankfurters were right, i'd have nothing
Like those election results... LOL! Don’t spend it all in one place.

Unicorns... everywhere.

If you had a nickel for one time you were right, you'd have nickel more than you have now.

No one wants these people sent home we just want them to be counted...we want their citizenship to be more than just a signature by the first black president on an executive order...
When or if you have more to say...something of substance please ring a bell so we can all come a runnin okay?
I want them sent home. Why should they get to be in the front of the line because their parents were criminal, while many legal immigrants had to wait up to 10 years to get their citizenship?
They are home. You want them sent away from home

I want them sent home. Why should they get to be in the front of the line because their parents were criminal, while many legal immigrants had to wait up to 10 years to get their citizenship?
No. This isn’t their home. No matter how you feel about it. Birth certificates, and naturalization papers can bear this out quite easily.

No. This isn’t their home. No matter how you feel about it. Birth certificates, and naturalization papers can bear this out quite easily.
That’s not what home means. You don’t have naturalization papers, but you call this home.

The Trump Administration announced Tuesday it will phase out the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, or DACA, which protected nearly 800,000 immigrants who were brought to the U.S. illegally as children, allowing them to live and work in the U.S. without fear of deportation.

Trump campaigned on a promise to crack down on illegal immigration, saying he would “immediately terminate” DACA if elected.

shameless pandering ^

:rolleyes: rethuglicans never let facts get in the way of their fake news narratives ^

The Obama Record on Deportations:

Only a God damn idiot would not know Trump is whot ended DACA.

Jesus Christ you people are dumber than shit.

"Boo Hoo I didn't get my wall so fuck these DACA people"

Forum List

Back