Trump hits the magic 70 mark

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
so put some makeup on him and pretend he doesnt have dementia

d84ed07604bc2b6ad91355466a2e769b.jpg

he might not live long enough to watch Clinton serve a full term.

This thread start is so stupid on some many levels a reader needs an elevator just to see all of them. So according to the idiot that started this all life ends at 70.
You got a link for that stupid?

And according to the OP the ability to think, act, design or build is also gone at 70.
We need a link for that as well stupid.

This thread start is so stupid on some many levels a reader needs an elevator just to see all of them. So according to the idiot that started this all life ends at 70.

And according to the OP the ability to think, act, design or build is also gone at 70.

I didnt say any of that, you did.

LMAO

In contrast, John Kasich is 64 ish and doesn't suffer from dementia.

LMAO
In YOUR OP, you do read what you write idiot? YOU tie age to dementia. Now prove it. YOU claimed it now YOU prove it idiot.

LMAO
In YOUR OP, you do read what you write idiot? YOU tie age to dementia. Now prove it. YOU claimed it now YOU prove it idiot.

the old bastard constantly repeats himself ... dementia.

I dont repeat myself, I dont repeat myself, no no no I dont repeat myself ..

dementia ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:

In contrast, John Kasich is 64 ish and doesn't suffer from dementia.

Kasich suffers from severe Rinoitis. Can't bring illegals into Ohio fast enough. A George Soros sucker for sure.

Liberals have to say something. Hillary is melting right before their eyes. Every day she has a new medical event.

Forum List

Back