Trump holds first press conference since election

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
And it turns out that voting for Trump has already been worth it, and he is not even the president yet!

For so long have these repugnant losers and master propagandists ran with it without any consequences. Finally, justice has arrived! #FakeNews

That was not a press conference. It was several examples of his plan to gut the First Amendment and a bunch of his same old tired lies. Oh and couple of new lies.

That was not a press conference. It was several examples of his plan to gut the First Amendment and a bunch of his same old tired lies. Oh and couple of new lies.
Luddly I am afraid is correct as much as I hate to say it. He is the same as every president since LBJ up to Obama,here to destroy america and serve the bankers and Israel instead of the people as this video proves.the video exposed trump for the fraud he really is.

here is another great one that exposes him as being as much a fraud as obama was.no different.

Last edited:
And it turns out that voting for Trump has already been worth it, and he is not even the president yet!

For so long have these repugnant losers and master propagandists ran with it without any consequences. Finally, justice has arrived! #FakeNews

Another dummy who believes Trump is in charge and actually running things and making decisions.

What do we know?

The folders filled with papers were props, the folders had no markings, the pages appeared blank.

The "audience" was packed with Trump transitions staffers who were told to laugh at his jokes and clap.

At one point, the President Elect made a joke about 'Golden Showers' (the sexual fetish involving urination) saying it couldn't be true because "I"m a germophobe" -- that alone begs the question: What happened to our country and our tradition of the American President -- how did we fall so far, so fast?

Another dummy who believes Trump is in charge and actually running things and making decisions.

What do we know?

The folders filled with papers were props, the folders had no markings, the pages appeared blank.

The "audience" was packed with Trump transitions staffers who were told to laugh at his jokes and clap.

At one point, the President Elect made a joke about 'Golden Showers' (the sexual fetish involving urination) saying it couldn't be true because "I"m a germophobe" -- that alone begs the question: What happened to our country and our tradition of the American President -- how did we fall so far, so fast?

He just knows how to serve what gets dished out at him. It's glorious to watch as the regressives have their own bullshit fed right back to their own dirty mouths. For so long people just took their bullying, enough is enough!

Forum List

Back