Trump, home all alone

He is getting fatter more mentally unstable, not a good thing for America to be represented by

So Trump returns to the White House this week just as he left -- lonely, angry and not happy with much of anyone. The presidency, Donald Trump is discovering, is not an easy or natural fit.
"He now lives within himself, which is a dangerous place for Donald Trump to be," says someone who speaks with the President. "I see him emotionally withdrawing. He's gained weight. He doesn't have anybody whom he trusts."
The question, he adds, is whether Trump will understand the enormity of what he faces or will instead "be back to being arrogant and stubborn." He will have to realize that "all this trip really did was hit the pause button."

Trump, home all alone - CNN.com

The bigger they are the harder they fall...

Given the size of Trump's ego, when it finally falls he'll probably be totally emotionally destroyed. There's no telling what he may do.

This may be a very dangerous time for the entire world.
You can't destroy his ego. The harder you try, the more grandiose he will become.
and the more you put TRUMP HOME ALONE as your articles on a "news" site, the more you actually wind up looking the fool and helping him out in the long run.
It's stupid gossip, I agree. But I'm still expecting to win my nickel.

OldLady Far more than just gossip. 130 days in and this "president" is costing millions more every single week than any prez has in the past. Even accounting for the difference in the dollar, his family and their phony WH positions, the sons' business travels, their vacations, his constant golf vacations - Millions every single week.

Add to that the hundreds of thousands of jobs he costs us every single day.

Its been posted before and I posted some down in the Social Groups, Cheetolilni but its not just tax payers who are forking over a lot more but also the small businesses he's destroying.

Then there's the cost of making up for lost allies. That will run to millions as well.

Every day, there's more and more and RWNJs are just fine with it. Repubs too and probably for the same reason - to give tax breaks to the 1% and take every cent they can from the working class. RWNJs can't say they did not know what they were voting for.

He is getting fatter more mentally unstable, not a good thing for America to be represented by

So Trump returns to the White House this week just as he left -- lonely, angry and not happy with much of anyone. The presidency, Donald Trump is discovering, is not an easy or natural fit.
"He now lives within himself, which is a dangerous place for Donald Trump to be," says someone who speaks with the President. "I see him emotionally withdrawing. He's gained weight. He doesn't have anybody whom he trusts."
The question, he adds, is whether Trump will understand the enormity of what he faces or will instead "be back to being arrogant and stubborn." He will have to realize that "all this trip really did was hit the pause button."

Given the size of Trump's ego, when it finally falls he'll probably be totally emotionally destroyed. There's no telling what he may do.

You can't destroy his ego. The harder you try, the more grandiose he will become.
and the more you put TRUMP HOME ALONE as your articles on a "news" site, the more you actually wind up looking the fool and helping him out in the long run.

OldLady Far more than just gossip. 130 days in and this "president" is costing millions more every single week than any prez has in the past. Even accounting for the difference in the dollar, his family and their phony WH positions, the sons' business travels, their vacations, his constant golf vacations - Millions every single week.

Its been posted before and I posted some down in the Social Groups, Cheetolilni but its not just tax payers who are forking over a lot more but also the small businesses he's destroying.

Then there's the cost of making up for lost allies. That will run to millions as well.

Every day, there's more and more and RWNJs are just fine with it. Repubs too and probably for the same reason - to give tax breaks to the 1% and take every cent they can from the working class. RWNJs can't say they did not know what they were voting for.

And now that he is seated , the rubes are no longer needed

That's kinda sad. When does Barron finish school? Shouldn't he and Melania be moving in to the White House any time now?

Finish school? He's 11 years old. Many people stay in school until they're 18, some go on to college. Not everyone can be like you and drop out at 12.

Finished for the summer dumbass…

Then the post should have said for the summer, dumbass.
Golly, you post like Rustic.

Golly, as long as I don't post like you.

He is getting fatter, more mentally unstable, not a good thing for America to be represented by

He'll be your president for seven and a half more years.

Luddy, I was only commenting on the OP topic, Ol Donald home alone, feeling lonely, blah blah blah. That's gossip.

He is getting fatter, more mentally unstable, not a good thing for America to be represented by

He'll be your president for seven and a half more years.
lol the orange fecal matter, king of the rubes will be out a lot sooner then that

Leave it to Republicans to elect someone mentally unstable..."just like them" one would expect to hear from them. Someone they can 'have a beer with' and an embolism.

It is only four months into his presidency and Trump is already overwhelmed

Nixon on steroids....Everyone is out to get me, I can't trust anyone, nobody loves me

It is not going to be pretty when he breaks

196148_600.jpg

Last edited:
That's kinda sad. When does Barron finish school? Shouldn't he and Melania be moving in to the White House any time now?

Would you? If I were her I would take my kid and to coast the motherland for four years. I mean, why would I leave home to go live in a town where everyone hates my child and me just because a black dude tood them to. With leftist going crazy and stabbing black in buses, no telling what the press will inspire a person to do.

New York usually finishes the school year the third week in June

Oh, another "someone" said so-and-so about Trump. Okay, got it.

Forum List

Back