Trump, home all alone

What a childish moronic thread. Not worth any thoughtful reply. Do continue on however, only cements my view that most posting on threads such as this are morons.
Have a good day.:cool-45:

That's kinda sad. When does Barron finish school? Shouldn't he and Melania be moving in to the White House any time now?

I wonder if she will move. More likely that she'll come and go. It costs us millions every week but that's not really a consideration for The Royal Family.

That's kinda sad. When does Barron finish school? Shouldn't he and Melania be moving in to the White House any time now?

Finish school? He's 11 years old. Many people stay in school until they're 18, some go on to college. Not everyone can be like you and drop out at 12.

Finished for the summer dumbass…

Then the post should have said for the summer, dumbass.
To most folks familiar with how schools operate it's a given.

i would think being in a gilded cage would be depressing...he has no privacy ...cant go out without a crowd....i would imagine that gets old fast

I agree. He has even hinted at that but long before he was elected, it was reported that his only friends were his kids.

i would think being in a gilded cage would be depressing...he has no privacy ...cant go out without a crowd....i would imagine that gets old fast

I agree. He has even hinted at that but long before he was elected, it was reported that his only friends were his kids.
That's how it is when your wife turns forty and you trade her in for two twenty-year-old women.

i worry more about his lack of sleep combined with his tendency to be paranoid

He is getting fatter more mentally unstable, not a good thing for America to be represented by

So Trump returns to the White House this week just as he left -- lonely, angry and not happy with much of anyone. The presidency, Donald Trump is discovering, is not an easy or natural fit.
"He now lives within himself, which is a dangerous place for Donald Trump to be," says someone who speaks with the President. "I see him emotionally withdrawing. He's gained weight. He doesn't have anybody whom he trusts."
The question, he adds, is whether Trump will understand the enormity of what he faces or will instead "be back to being arrogant and stubborn." He will have to realize that "all this trip really did was hit the pause button."

Trump, home all alone - CNN.com

The bigger they are the harder they fall...

Given the size of Trump's ego, when it finally falls he'll probably be totally emotionally destroyed. There's no telling what he may do.

This may be a very dangerous time for the entire world.

I think you're absolutely correct.

He is not stable or strong. No bully is. He has said he wants people to like him and if they do, he'll like them back. His own wife said he's a child and that's how he behaves.

We keep hearing that he needs to be more presidential, needs to stop lying, stop the childish tweets but none of that is going to happen.

He doesn't know what to do but can't admit that and refuses to hire anyone to teach him.

The entire klan thinks of themselves as The Royal Family and that's how they act - as though there will never be consequences for the incredible stuff he does.

I'm willing to bet real money that Melania is more than ready to move on. She's got the penthouse in NYC to herself and she doesn't have to put up with Donnie, who treats her like shit in public.

He is getting fatter more mentally unstable, not a good thing for America to be represented by

So Trump returns to the White House this week just as he left -- lonely, angry and not happy with much of anyone. The presidency, Donald Trump is discovering, is not an easy or natural fit.
"He now lives within himself, which is a dangerous place for Donald Trump to be," says someone who speaks with the President. "I see him emotionally withdrawing. He's gained weight. He doesn't have anybody whom he trusts."
The question, he adds, is whether Trump will understand the enormity of what he faces or will instead "be back to being arrogant and stubborn." He will have to realize that "all this trip really did was hit the pause button."

Given the size of Trump's ego, when it finally falls he'll probably be totally emotionally destroyed. There's no telling what he may do.

You can't destroy his ego. The harder you try, the more grandiose he will become.

He is getting fatter, more mentally unstable, not a good thing for America to be represented by

ah yes - the unbiased tone of CNN...

man, liberals are like goldfish - they will keep eating this shit as long as CNN puts it out there.

I wonder if she will move. More likely that she'll come and go. It costs us millions every week but that's not really a consideration for The Royal Family.
I've got 5 cents on it with a coworker. I won it when Trump won the election and now I'm rolling the dice that Melania and Barron will not actually move to D.C.

You can't destroy his ego. The harder you try, the more grandiose he will become.
and the more you put TRUMP HOME ALONE as your articles on a "news" site, the more you actually wind up looking the fool and helping him out in the long run.

He is getting fatter, more mentally unstable, not a good thing for America to be represented by

Good, let him tweet more.

:rolleyes-41:

and the more you put TRUMP HOME ALONE as your articles on a "news" site, the more you actually wind up looking the fool and helping him out in the long run.
It's stupid gossip, I agree. But I'm still expecting to win my nickel.

Finish school? He's 11 years old. Many people stay in school until they're 18, some go on to college. Not everyone can be like you and drop out at 12.

Finished for the summer dumbass…

Then the post should have said for the summer, dumbass.
Golly, you post like Rustic.

It's stupid gossip, I agree. But I'm still expecting to win my nickel.
it does pass the time. :) good luck on the nickel!

Forum List

Back