Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

Trump hosted Nick Fuentes at a pre-Thanksgiving dinner at his Mar-a-Lago pleasure palace, and, after his dinner companion's identity was publicly exposed, Trump claimed not to have known who he was.

Trump is an ordinary citizen, free to break bread with whomever he chooses but, the company he keeps aside, if disreputable strangers can so easily be feted in Trump's erstwhile depository of classified documents, does that lax atmosphere not underscore a contempt for national security?

Certainly, it affirms the propriety of the Attorney General, the FBI Director, the Federal Judge, and the Public Servants, all of whom were threatened for enforcing the law.

Truthfully it could be true. Trump knows very little outside of Trump. But yeah, I have to think it makes his base happy. Ye, not so much though.

This is like watching Don trying to pull off a second act of a one act play. Like the Great Oz trying to convince people his possesses great power after the curtain has been pulled back.
His association with Fuentes lacks the dubious deniability of his defense of the white nationalists in Charlottesville...........and maybe that's the point.

Hopefully Desantis is learning from Trump.

How does Fuentes help Trump's businesses...which he does not actually run.

It's an intentional flag to the base....after all, the fat Florida man thinks of them as good people.

I see no need for a business person to be friendly to a man like Fuentes.

Question. Although weird, how are they comparable in potential harm to Fuentes? Also, did they have supper with Biden like Fuentes did?
What has Fuentes said that makes you cry RACIST folks go pee-pee in your panties? Everything I’ve heard from Fuentes is nothing but the absolute truth.

As people who know me on this site know.....I am as conservative as it gets, and plugged into the conservative side of the system.......and I had no idea who this fuentes guy was....until democrats started telling us who he was.........just like they had to tell us what qanon was and how there is a Christian nationalism............
1669474939616.png
<<<<< not just in Egypt.

Call the Democrat party anything you like. I care less. This thread is about Trump invited a known white supremacist to dinner.
If you believe that, then would you agree that maybe we can carve the United States into a few smaller nations? The globalists however will, however likely not allow that. Just like allowing areas of states to move into other states or form new ones.

Fuentes is not in a position of power and responsibility.

Biden's appointees are.

Who cares?

WHO THE FUCK CARES?

Just more bullshit identity politics from the leftards.
There we have it, folks.....MAGAts don't care (and don't want anyone else to care) that their orange Florida man invites a white supremacist and Holocaust denier to his lair after declaring his candidacy.

You are all in, right?
"All in"?

Yeah, I'm all in for freedom.

I'm all in for opportunity.

I'm all in for the constitution.

I'm all in for Government being limited.

I'm all in for life.

I'm all in for a great economy.

I'm all in for defeating liberal progressivism.

I'm all in for America....

You?

Nope...but I wouldn't turn into a racist because of it........

Is obama a racist?

Is the congressional black caucus racist?

The entire white lead school system allowed your daughter to be treated that way. Which way would you turn?

Mohammed Ali lost his livelyhood because of a system that punished him because he wouldn't go fight people who had done absolutely nothing to him.

We see weekly cops getting busted for being white supremacists.

Cops Around The Country Are Posting Racist And Violent Comments On Facebook

Some people have valid reasons.

Then barak obama is a racist...........if you can smear Trump with fuentes......who he apparently had dinner with....barak obama went to an openly racist church for 20 years.......was good friends with the racist pastor of that church....jeremiah wright, had the racist jeremiah wright baptize his children and marry him and michelle......then barak has louis farakhan, the racist leader of the racist Nation of Islam as a good friend......and hosted louis farakhan with the congressional black caucus......and has had racist al sharpton to the white house over and over again.....

So one dinner with a guy Trump likely didn't know....vs. barak obama who has had a lifetime friendship with openly racist people.........

So.....

You are known by the company you keep.......obama is a racist....
It's funny how you keep trying to use TWICE elected Former President Obama as your EXCUSE for who you support.

"All in"?

I'm all in for life.

You?
No you’re not.

You say one thing and support another. You’re only fooling yourself.

What has Fuentes said that makes you cry RACIST folks go pee-pee in your panties? Everything I’ve heard from Fuentes is nothing but the absolute truth.
"What has Fuentes said that makes you cry RACIST folks go pee-pee in your panties? Everything I’ve heard from Fuentes is nothing but the absolute truth." And there we have it, folks......exactly the voter that fat Florida man attracts.

The entire white lead school system allowed your daughter to be treated that way. Which way would you turn?

Mohammed Ali lost his livelyhood because of a system that punished him because he wouldn't go fight people who had done absolutely nothing to him.

We see weekly cops getting busted for being white supremacists.

Cops Around The Country Are Posting Racist And Violent Comments On Facebook

Some people have valid reasons.

You don't want to answer these questions...you are a coward...you know obama is a racist..to his core.......his long associations with actual racists, long term freindships with racists, reveals what he is....

But because you are afraid to call him what he is, you are a coward.....

If you believe that, then would you agree that maybe we can carve the United States into a few smaller nations? The globalists however will, however likely not allow that. Just like allowing areas of states to move into other states or form new ones.

Carve it however you want but carving out sections for the white supremacists isn't going to solve anything.

"All in"?

I'm all in for life.

You?
Nope...you are all in for a candidate who invites white supremacists and Holocaust deniers.

Call the Democrat party anything you like. I care less. This thread is about Trump invited a known white supremacist to dinner.
Known by whom?

What evidence exists that this guy is a known white supremacist?

I honestly don't know who the hell this person is. I don't live My life looking for racists. Who has time for that?

But, now that I keep hearing the term, "Known white supremacist" I want to know the exact evidence and proof of this charge.

And no, the concept of left-wing white supremacists is not a valid definition.

So, where is the link to the evidence of this guy's 'known white supremacy?'

You don't want to answer these questions...you are a coward...you know obama is a racist..to his core.......his long associations with actual racists, long term freindships with racists, reveals what he is....

I answered it over and over and over with examples. Some people have valid reasons for being racist. What is yours?

"What has Fuentes said that makes you cry RACIST folks go pee-pee in your panties? Everything I’ve heard from Fuentes is nothing but the absolute truth."

Exactly what fat Florida man wanted to signal......for you.

It's funny how you keep trying to use TWICE elected Former President Obama as your EXCUSE for who you support.

Nope.....simply calling out you guys for denying the actual, overt racism of barak obama, as you try to smear Trump for having a dinner with Kanye west, who seems to have brought fuentes with him..........

Was it dumb for Trump...yes. Is Trump a racist? No.

Obama....is a racist. Has had life long releationships, not just one dinner, with actual racists........

Forum List

Back