Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

I don't claim to know better than anyone else. I know it's really sad that there are so many like yourself that can only see a world through the lens of either red or blue.

Do you now admit that Barak obama is a racist? According to the Trump standard?

if you can smear Trump with fuentes......who he apparently had dinner with....barak obama went to an openly racist church for 20 years.......was good friends with the racist pastor of that church....jeremiah wright, had the racist jeremiah wright baptize his children and marry him and michelle......then barak has louis farakhan, the racist leader of the racist Nation of Islam as a good friend......and hosted louis farakhan with the congressional black caucus......and has had racist al sharpton to the white house over and over again.....

The Congressional Black caucus is also racist....considering it is the "black" caucus and excludes white members, and they hosted Louis farakhan...officially.....and they also host al sharpton....

So according to the new standard.......obama and the congressional black democrats are racists.........

Right?

Even if the stupid spin from commies and faggots was true, Trump would still be preferable to a Party that promotes pedophile grooming organizations and assorted deviant sociopaths and baby killers, so nothing to see here.
So you DO support white supremacists and Holocaust deniers.....using a made up fantasy about Democrats (which shows more about you actually) to "excuse" it.

Then you would have to say that barak obama is a through and through racist.......right?

If you can smear Trump with fuentes......who he apparently had dinner with....barak obama went to an openly racist church for 20 years.......was good friends with the racist pastor of that church....jeremiah wright, had the racist jeremiah wright baptize his children and marry him and michelle......then barak has louis farakhan, the racist leader of the racist Nation of Islam as a good friend......and hosted louis farakhan with the congressional black caucus......and has had racist al sharpton to the white house over and over again.....
I imagine you made that contention at the time.

if you can smear Trump with fuentes......who he apparently had dinner with....barak obama went to an openly racist church for 20 years.......was good friends with the racist pastor of that church....jeremiah wright, had the racist jeremiah wright baptize his children and marry him and michelle......then barak has louis farakhan, the racist leader of the racist Nation of Islam as a good friend......and hosted louis farakhan with the congressional black caucus......and has had racist al sharpton to the white house over and over again.....

The Congressional Black caucus is also racist....considering it is the "black" caucus and excludes white members, and they hosted Louis farakhan...officially.....and they also host al sharpton....

So according to the new standard.......obama and the congressional black democrats are racists.........

Right?
As stated you probably made that contention at the time.

Right?

See my story above.

I worked with a black man. He openly claimed to be a racist. I told him I found that to be counter productive.

He then told me the story about his daughter integrating the schools. She was in the 2nd grade. He told me how he would go to her school everyday at lunch to have lunch with her because none of the other kids would, He told me about how he heard the names they called her.

I then understood. What's your story?

My story?

I have always thought that racism is stupid. Always have....the attempts to hide the democrat party racism is the problem........they are the racist party, and you guys either can't see it, or lie about knowing it.

I imagine you made that contention at the time.

As stated you probably made that contention at the time.

And this........

1669474142600.png

My story?

I have always thought that racism is stupid. Always have....the attempts to hide the democrat party racism is the problem........they are the racist party, and you guys either can't see it, or lie about knowing it.

Call the Democrat party anything you like. I care less. This thread is about Trump invited a known white supremacist to dinner.

Call the Democrat party anything you like. I care less. This thread is about Trump invited a known white supremacist to dinner.

Yep.......and that was wrong. Did Trump even know who the guy was? Unlikely.....likely he showed up with Kanye west........

Again...

Is Barak Obama a racist......?

Is the Congressional Black caucus racist?

Why won't you answer those questions using the Trump standard from this thread?

Then barak obama is a racist...........if you can smear Trump with fuentes......who he apparently had dinner with....barak obama went to an openly racist church for 20 years.......was good friends with the racist pastor of that church....jeremiah wright, had the racist jeremiah wright baptize his children and marry him and michelle......then barak has louis farakhan, the racist leader of the racist Nation of Islam as a good friend......and hosted louis farakhan with the congressional black caucus......and has had racist al sharpton to the white house over and over again.....

So one dinner with a guy Trump likely didn't know....vs. barak obama who has had a lifetime friendship with openly racist people.........

So.....

You are known by the company you keep.......obama is a racist....
You, of course, believe that fantasy of an "openly racist church".....as you bring out twice-elected Former President Obama as your EXCUSE for supporting white supremacists and Holocaust deniers.

Answer the question. Is Barak obama a racist?

Is the Congressional Black Caucus racist?

Would excusing people other than blacks to your group be racist? Yes. As I said, there are reasons I can understand.

Do I blame my friend for not being able to get over what happened to his daughter? I wouldn't have either.

Then you would have to say that barak obama is a through and through racist.......right?

If you can smear Trump with fuentes......who he apparently had dinner with....barak obama went to an openly racist church for 20 years.......was good friends with the racist pastor of that church....jeremiah wright, had the racist jeremiah wright baptize his children and marry him and michelle......then barak has louis farakhan, the racist leader of the racist Nation of Islam as a good friend......and hosted louis farakhan with the congressional black caucus......and has had racist al sharpton to the white house over and over again.....
Twice elected Former President Obama used as your EXCUSE. :heehee:

Right?
Still using twice elected Former President Obama as your EXCUSE, eh?

Forum List

Back