Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

I answered it over and over and over with examples. Some people have valid reasons for being racist. What is yours?

Nope....

Is obama a racist?

Is the congressional black caucus racist?

Two easy answers, yes or no, and you refuse because you know what the answers are.

Nope....

Is obama a racist?

Two easy answers, yes or no, and you refuse because you know what the answers are.

I noted that a group that excludes people of other colors are racist. I also noted many have a valid reason to be racist.

You don't want to answer these questions...you are a coward...you know obama is a racist..to his core.......his long associations with actual racists, long term freindships with racists, reveals what he is....

But because you are afraid to call him what he is, you are a coward.....

Also....barak obama was good friends with, and had his Chicago political career started by two actual, domestic terrorists....bill ayers and his wife bernadine dorhn.....

I have even heard that bernadine dorhn, an actual, domestic terrorist bomber and accuded murderer, introducdd barak and michelle.......

During the 1960s, Ayers was a leader of the Weather Underground militant group, described by the FBI as a terrorist group.

In 1969, Ayers co-founded the Weather Underground, a revolutionary group modeled on the Red Guards in China active at the same time, that sought to overthrow American imperialism.[2] The Weather Underground conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings (including police stations, the United States Capitol, and the Pentagon) during the 1960s and 1970s in response to U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War. The bombings, which caused no fatalities, except for three members killed when one of the group's own devices accidentally exploded, resulted in Ayers being hunted as a fugitive for several years, until charges were dropped due to illegal actions by the FBI agents pursuing him and others.
-----
Ayers participated in the bombings of New York City Police Department headquarters in 1970, the United States Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972, as he noted in his 2001 book, Fugitive Days. Ayers writes:

Although the bomb that rocked the Pentagon was itsy-bitsy—weighing close to two pounds—it caused 'tens of thousands of dollars' of damage. The operation cost under $500, and no one was killed or even hurt.[19]
After the bombing, Ayers became a fugitive. During this time, Ayers and fellow member Bernardine Dohrn married and remained fugitives together, changing identities, jobs and locations.

Nobody cares what you deviants and gimps think, except Democrats.
You wrote........"Even if the stupid spin from commies and faggots was true, Trump would still be preferable to a Party that promotes pedophile grooming organizations and assorted deviant sociopaths and baby killers, so nothing to see here."

And you think MY audience is deviants?

Before the nazis were well know for what they were, they had strong support among the democrat party, as did the communists in Russia...you dope.
Nope....the support was from the Republicans.....like Rep. Hamilton Fish and Senators Gerald Nye and Sen Ernest Lunden. They would even give pro NAZI speeches in Congress provided by NAZI agents.

I noted that a group that excludes people of other colors are racist. I also noted many have a valid reason to be racist.

Is obama a racist?

Yes or no.

Yes or no.

Did obama call two domestic terrorist bombers good friends?

Yes or no?

Also....barak obama was good friends with, and had his Chicago political career started by two actual, domestic terrorists....bill ayers and his wife bernadine dorhn.....

I have even heard that bernadine dorhn, an actual, domestic terrorist bomber and accuded murderer, introducdd barak and michelle.......

During the 1960s, Ayers was a leader of the Weather Underground militant group, described by the FBI as a terrorist group.

In 1969, Ayers co-founded the Weather Underground, a revolutionary group modeled on the Red Guards in China active at the same time, that sought to overthrow American imperialism.[2] The Weather Underground conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings (including police stations, the United States Capitol, and the Pentagon) during the 1960s and 1970s in response to U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War. The bombings, which caused no fatalities, except for three members killed when one of the group's own devices accidentally exploded, resulted in Ayers being hunted as a fugitive for several years, until charges were dropped due to illegal actions by the FBI agents pursuing him and others.
-----
Ayers participated in the bombings of New York City Police Department headquarters in 1970, the United States Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972, as he noted in his 2001 book, Fugitive Days. Ayers writes:

After the bombing, Ayers became a fugitive. During this time, Ayers and fellow member Bernardine Dohrn married and remained fugitives together, changing identities, jobs and locations.

You keep on bringing up Obama. I did not vote for Obama nor have I ever supported much of anything he has ever done. Is it because he is black like yourself? No. I have stated the reasons many times.

axios
anti-defamation league
politico
wikipedia
nytimes
theguardian
southern poverty law center
cbsnews
independant

Every single listing on the first page is nothing but left leaning (propagandistic) websites.

A better indication that it is a set of lies doesn't exist.

Now, how about some real evidence?

Forum List

Back