Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

Desperate attempt at diversion noted.

Perchance, Loser, Ye, and Fuentes were all vying to be the GOP ticket in 2024.

Musical Chairs?

The goddamn Negroes and their Commie ANTIFA buddies spent six months burning, looting, murdering and destroying in their Insurrection and Joe Potatohead and the Ho supported the insurrection so did that solidify the filthy ass Democrat base?

I think we all know it did because the stupid hate filled Democrat base saw nothing wrong with the destruction of our country. That is what they want.

Hahaha…but to all lefty standards?
See how this works….What makes Leftists the authority on who is or isn’t a RACIST?
You people dub anyone with the courage to speak the truth a racist.
Berkeley U isn’t RACIST for pushing and or supporting affirmative action practices and segregation but Fuentes is racist for talking aloud about white replacement theory.
You can’t be taken seriously on the matter of “White Supremacy” or the like. Sorry
Which one of these shouting "Jews will not replace us" is you?

1669476773583.png
1669476786921.png
1669476806558.png

I know nothing about Fuentes but the first inclination of leftist asshats calling anyone "anti-semite" or "white supremacist" is and always has to be "they're probably lying, make them prove it."

Because you asshats claim that about LITERALLY EVERYONE while also condoning violence against anyone who you call a "Nazi" and also, we're all Nazis, all of us who disagree with you.

Basically, you're scum with no integrity - incredibly racist and statist authoritarian while talking out of the other side of your mouth with the namecalling, the lot of you - so: [CITATION NEEDED]

The goddamn Negroes and their Commie ANTIFA buddies spent six months burning, looting, murdering and destroying in their Insurrection and Joe Potatohead and the Ho supported the insurrection so did that solidify the filthy ass Democrat base?

I think we all know it did because the stupid hate filled Democrat base saw nothing wrong with the destruction of our country. That is what they want.
And....another member of the base that fat Florida man was attracting.

But Trump associating with one doesn't disqualify him as a national candidate for you. Meaning you lend tacit approval to those beliefs.
Here's the door you just opened. We can find vile beliefs and attitudes in the past of anyone you vote for, then, using your standard, rightly accuse you of lending approval to those beliefs. Heck, the democrat governor of VA had his picture taken in blackface and democrats didn't blink an eye.

Trump hosted Nick Fuentes at a pre-Thanksgiving dinner at his Mar-a-Lago pleasure palace, and, after his dinner companion's identity was publicly exposed, Trump claimed not to have known who he was.

Trump is an ordinary citizen, free to break bread with whomever he chooses but, the company he keeps aside, if disreputable strangers can so easily be feted in Trump's erstwhile depository of classified documents, does that lax atmosphere not underscore a contempt for national security?

Certainly, it affirms the propriety of the Attorney General, the FBI Director, the Federal Judge, and the Public Servants, all of whom were threatened for enforcing the law.

I didnt know who Fuentes was till the leftwing dropped him on my doorstep

And to hear libs tell it he’s pretty bad

But I’ve learned from experience not to take anything libs tell me at face value

Did Joe Potatohead doing everything possible to curtail America's energy production solidify his Democrat base? After all the Democrat Party filth is mostly made of idiotic Environmental Wackos so the answer must be yes.

I know nothing about Fuentes but the first inclination of leftist asshats calling anyone "anti-semite" or "white supremacist" is and always has to be "they're probably lying, make them prove it."

Because you asshats claim that about LITERALLY EVERYONE while also condoning violence against anyone who you call a "Nazi" and also, we're all Nazis, all of us who disagree with you.

Basically, you're scum with no integrity - incredibly racist and statist authoritarian while talking out of the other side of your mouth with the namecalling, the lot of you - so: [CITATION NEEDED]
Jump right in with your support. :heehee:

Did Joe Potatohead doing everything possible to curtail America's energy production solidify his Democrat base? After all the Democrat Party filth is mostly made of idiotic Environmental Wackos so the answer must be yes.
Oh look....first we have EXCUSE making with twice-elected Former President Obama....and now we have derailing to current President Biden. :heehee:

Trump's "PLAN B" could be jeopardized by his chowing down with holocaust deniers as well.

Nicholas Fuentes, a far-right activist among pro-Trump protesters who gathered outside the U.S. Capitol before rioters broke into the building, organized a Nov. 11 “stop the steal” rally in Michigan.

Fuentes joined protesters on the steps of the Capitol and celebrated the temporary disruption of Congress affirming President-elect Joe Biden’s victory. Supporters wearing merchandise for Fuentes’ political commentary show “America First” appeared in videos and images taken inside the Capitol

Far-right activist who encouraged U.S. Capitol occupation also organized ‘stop the steal’ rally in Michigan

Trump knows who he is.

Trump is a businessman, you people keep forgetting that. He may be into politics, but he's no politician. He does what a businessman does., he plays the businessmans games and businessmans rules.

If you don't know how big business works, how company owners/CEOs do what they do, then you don't understand anything.
So the Secret Service let's anyone in to dine with that lying sack of shit Trump? Nobody told him that Fuentes is a piece of shit white supremacist?

You Trump asslickers will never learn about this guy.

Its nice that Trump gets to dine with holocaust deniers and anti semites. I dont know ehat else he haa to do in order to kill his candidacy.

Is holocaust denial a central tenet of GOP policy now ?

~~~~~~
Are you using Whiteness as a racist thing once again?

**********​
**********​
**********​

Here's the door you just opened. We can find vile beliefs and attitudes in the past of anyone you vote for, then, using your standard, rightly accuse you of lending approval to those beliefs. Heck, the democrat governor of VA had his picture taken in blackface and democrats didn't blink an eye.
How many of us can actually vote in Virginia? Give us a number of posters who can.

Forum List

Back