Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

No, but his many statements and positions do.

Deny it all you want. I really don't care.
So, you have links (other than those to known left-wing propaganda sites) of these statements?

Because, like your earlier attempt, you are trying to assign something based on your own bias.

I would like to see the statements AND THE CONTEXT in which those statements were made.

Not partial statements either. I want the entire conversation.

This is how he does it. When he ran in 2016, he claimed not to know anything about David Duke after previously calling him “a racist and a problem”. Then, as now, the flock just brushes it off. It’s not a coincidence.

This is what he is. He’s not going to change. He knows his base, and he speaks directly and exclusively to them. Everyone else can fuck right off.
The inevitable, mindless, knee-jerk substitution for a remotely-credible defense has become tiresomely predictable:

100186.gif

"Oh, yeah!
Well, what about...?"

Screen Shot 2022-11-26 at 11.02.11 AM.png

So, you have links (other than those to known left-wing propaganda sites) of these statements?

Because, like your earlier attempt, you are trying to assign something based on your own bias.

I would like to see the statements AND THE CONTEXT in which those statements were made.

Not partial statements either. I want the entire conversation.
Nick Fuentes is without a doubt a real piece of shit. Here’s his latest hit.

Trump's base is a freedom loving lot. Having Nick Fuentes and Kanye West at the same event is not enough to be remarkable.

The left can call Fuentes a white supremacist all day long. It doesn't mean anything to Republicans. We stopped paying attention to you a long time ago. So go on, have your appoplexy.
It doesn't mean anything to you mutants, which is why people who are hoping for DeSantis to emerge victorious from the primaries are delusional, but as we've seen with these past midterms it means something the mainstream America. I for one am happy your lot is choosing to be more and more open about your white supremacy ideology.

Trump hosted Nick Fuentes at a pre-Thanksgiving dinner at his Mar-a-Lago pleasure palace, and, after his dinner companion's identity was publicly exposed, Trump claimed not to have known who he was.

Trump is an ordinary citizen, free to break bread with whomever he chooses but, the company he keeps aside, if disreputable strangers can so easily be feted in Trump's erstwhile depository of classified documents, does that lax atmosphere not underscore a contempt for national security?

Certainly, it affirms the propriety of the Attorney General, the FBI Director, the Federal Judge, and the Public Servants, all of whom were threatened for enforcing the law.

Obama dined with the Muslim Brotherhood at the white house many a times. ... you cool with that I bet. Epstein?

It doesn't mean anything to you mutants, which is why people who are hoping for DeSantis to emerge victorious from the primaries are delusional, but as we've seen with these past midterms it means something the mainstream America. I for one am happy your lot is choosing to be more and more open about your white supremacy ideology.
Of all creatures in the universe, your opinion means the least. After having seen your exhibitions, someone who was not a white supremacist would quickly become one

Nick Fuentes is without a doubt a real piece of shit. Here’s his latest hit.

Other than the nonsense about taking control of the government and controlling the people, what exactly did he say that makes him a white supremacist? Hell, what exactly did he say that was wrong? Of course, the media isn't controlled by the Jews, as the left hate the Jews with a passion and the media is controlled by the left.

So, what exactly did he say that makes him a white supremacist?

Democrats accepted dirty money from a con artist who defrauded mom and pop investors of their life savings. The president denies that he showered with his teenage daughter and ruined her life. Social media admits that it spiked the Hunter story before the election. None of this stuff concerns lefties while they worry about who the former president invites to his home.

He knew. He knew who Epstein was. Nobody gets a cabinet position without being fully vetted. The sweet deal he gave Epstein would have came up. Knowing all of that, how do you pick him to be in your cabinet?
LOL, and in what leftist rag did you read that Trump was considering Epstein for a cabinet position?

So what? Most black supremacists are Democrats.

Unfortunately blacks still think there is a difference in the two parties.

Obama took over the investigation into Eric Garner and did what? Nothing.

Lefties generally laugh at West's opinions except when he criticizes Trump. Meanwhile the world is upside down and King Chuck III has his shoelaces ironed every day.

LOL, and in what leftist rag did you read that Trump was considering Epstein for a cabinet position?

You understood what I said. He gave the guy who gave Epstein a sweet heart deal a cabinet position.

Forum List

Back