Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

Not all Republican's are white supremacists but it seems most white supremacists are Republicans.
Of course not all. And I’m not even saying that this necessarily makes them a white supremacist.

But I think most Republicans (and probably a ton of white Democrats too) would prefer the country to be whiter.

You understood what I said. He gave the guy who gave Epstein a sweet heart deal a cabinet position.
oh, oh, oh....ok, So, was this appointment before or after Epstein's mess? Also, I don't think it works like that....The Labor Secretary doesn't hash deals in prosecutions...

Trump hosted Nick Fuentes at a pre-Thanksgiving dinner at his Mar-a-Lago pleasure palace, and, after his dinner companion's identity was publicly exposed, Trump claimed not to have known who he was.

Trump is an ordinary citizen, free to break bread with whomever he chooses but, the company he keeps aside, if disreputable strangers can so easily be feted in Trump's erstwhile depository of classified documents, does that lax atmosphere not underscore a contempt for national security?

Certainly, it affirms the propriety of the Attorney General, the FBI Director, the Federal Judge, and the Public Servants, all of whom were threatened for enforcing the law.

Yes

Too late!

Trump and Greene had already tried pleading ignorance.

His pretending not to know folks that wander into his pleasure palace as his dinner dates seriously discredits Mar-a-Lago as a secure repository for classified government documents.
It certainly says something about the intelligence level of those who would believe him.....doesn't it?

Trump had no idea Kayne was bringing a guest. Trump had no idea who Nick was or his beliefs.

That is the most likely situation........unlike obama who has had a lifelong friendship with louis farakhan, jermiah wright and al sharpton...all open racists.......and then, you add in the good friends bill ayers and bernadine dorhn, actual domestic terrorist bombers with allegations of murder........and rashid khalidy...another terrorist friend.

No thanks.

You're exemplary of the rotten piece of shit left-wing hack type I was talking about, so you can prove your allegations or you can shut the fuck up, but either way I'm not going to do the effort for you or just accept anything one of you shitheads say on face value, as though you have any integrity, honesty, or character.

If one of you said water was wet, [CITATION NEEDED].
Con-tinue to jump right in with your support of white supremacists and Holocaust deniers.

Trump's base is a freedom loving lot. Having Nick Fuentes and Kanye West at the same event is not enough to be remarkable.

The left can call Fuentes a white supremacist all day long. It doesn't mean anything to Republicans. We stopped paying attention to you a long time ago. So go on, have your appoplexy.
Another one that the fat Florida man attracts with inviting Fuentes. He knows his audience alright.

Hey libs in this thread:

Are you TRYING to put forth Ron DeSantis as a superior candidate?

If so, I agree with you
DeSantis betrayed Trump. He’s shown zero empathy for what happened at Mar-a-Lago and showed ZERO anything about January 6. Why didn’t he come out swinging for Trump knowing fraud took place? Trump saved his butt and pulled him over the finish line against a homosexual drugged up black candidate.

That is the most likely situation........unlike obama who has had a lifelong friendship with louis farakhan, jermiah wright and al sharpton...all open racists.......and then, you add in the good friends bill ayers and bernadine dorhn, actual domestic terrorist bombers with allegations of murder........and rashid khalidy...another terrorist friend.
Precisely!

Still using TWICE elected Former President Obama for your EXCUSES, I see. :heehee:

"But...But...But....OBAMA!!!!!"

Trump is a businessman, you people keep forgetting that. He may be into politics, but he's no politician. He does what a businessman does., he plays the businessmans games and businessmans rules.

If you don't know how big business works, how company owners/CEOs do what they do, then you don't understand anything.
Another Make America White Great Again dog-whistle situation... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back