Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

I didnt know who Fuentes was...
Too late!

Trump and Greene had already tried pleading ignorance.

His pretending not to know folks that wander into his pleasure palace as his dinner dates seriously discredits Mar-a-Lago as a secure repository for classified government documents.

Jump right in with your support. :heehee:
No thanks.

You're exemplary of the rotten piece of shit left-wing hack type I was talking about, so you can prove your allegations or you can shut the fuck up, but either way I'm not going to do the effort for you or just accept anything one of you shitheads say on face value, as though you have any integrity, honesty, or character.

If one of you said water was wet, [CITATION NEEDED].

Trump's base is a freedom loving lot. Having Nick Fuentes and Kanye West at the same event is not enough to be remarkable.

The left can call Fuentes a white supremacist all day long. It doesn't mean anything to Republicans. We stopped paying attention to you a long time ago. So go on, have your appoplexy.

Its nice that Trump gets to dine with holocaust deniers and anti semites. I dont know ehat else he haa to do in order to kill his candidacy.

Is holocaust denial a central tenet of GOP policy now ?

Again Trump is not the problem. People like Fuentes are the people who control the Republican Party. DeSantis, Abbott and any other Republican you can think about are trying to appeal to these people. They would publicly shun an endorsement, but with a wink and a nod. Even so-called moderates like Larry Hogan who shun Trump, are fine with DeSantis. These people pose the greatest danger to the country. They are smoother and mask their hate in code such as parent rights.

Nicholas Fuentes, a far-right activist among pro-Trump protesters who gathered outside the U.S. Capitol before rioters broke into the building, organized a Nov. 11 “stop the steal” rally in Michigan.

Fuentes joined protesters on the steps of the Capitol and celebrated the temporary disruption of Congress affirming President-elect Joe Biden’s victory. Supporters wearing merchandise for Fuentes’ political commentary show “America First” appeared in videos and images taken inside the Capitol

Far-right activist who encouraged U.S. Capitol occupation also organized ‘stop the steal’ rally in Michigan

Trump knows who he is.
Questioning the validity of a questionable election does not make someone a White Supremacist.

So, you're not going to provide any evidence for all the accusations being flung i this thread?

I don't know, would you like me to call him up and ask?

He knew. He knew who Epstein was. Nobody gets a cabinet position without being fully vetted. The sweet deal he gave Epstein would have came up. Knowing all of that, how do you pick him to be in your cabinet?

Trump's "PLAN B" could be jeopardized by his chowing down with holocaust deniers as well.
You know what has solidified the Democrat Party shitheads more than anything?

It is the mental illness of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The TDS mental illness has turned all the stupid Democrat sickos into Trump hating zombies. You are a great example.

The next pandemic of mental illness among you Libtard turds will be MDS. Musk Derangement Syndrome.

Trump hosted Nick Fuentes at a pre-Thanksgiving dinner at his Mar-a-Lago pleasure palace, and, after his dinner companion's identity was publicly exposed, Trump claimed not to have known who he was.

Trump is an ordinary citizen, free to break bread with whomever he chooses but, the company he keeps aside, if disreputable strangers can so easily be feted in Trump's erstwhile depository of classified documents, does that lax atmosphere not underscore a contempt for national security?

Certainly, it affirms the propriety of the Attorney General, the FBI Director, the Federal Judge, and the Public Servants, all of whom were threatened for enforcing the law.

Does your Fellating Nazi Klaus Schwab and the 666 New World Order make you a Nazi?

Yes it does.

This thread belongs in the flame zone.

You yourself said you didn't understand till someone explained it to you.

Yes, absolutely. I learned why some had valid reasons for being mad. I've asked this before, what is your excuse?

Did you read my story? Do you not understand his position?

Maybe you need someone to explain it to you.

Won't be me, though.

Seems it will be no one. I'm listening.

Forum List

Back