Trump: ‘Hundreds more’ would have been killed in Texas with stricter gun laws

He could very well be correct.
There is no need to justify not making more gun control. Freedom isnt free. No need to knee jerk our rights away every time some asswipe wants to abuse his freedoms and take it out on innocent people.

Based on what? Morals or ten simple commandments from a God instead of Government and the need for laws.

Gun lovers who want to carry in public should register with their local sheriff's office for posse duty.

There is no need to justify not making more gun control. Freedom isnt free. No need to knee jerk our rights away every time some asswipe wants to abuse his freedoms and take it out on innocent people.

Based on what? Morals or ten simple commandments from a God instead of Government and the need for laws.

Gun lovers who want to carry in public should register with their local sheriff's office for posse duty.
Huh?
I told you to take it easy on the dope, daniel..

Huh?
Ok, drugless wonder.

Huh?
Ok, drugless wonder.

Im not drugless, im just not a burnout.. lol

Huh?
Ok, drugless wonder.

Im not drugless, im just not a burnout.. lol
Just a clueless and Causeless wonder.

This is the premise:

trump is an imbecile. Hundreds more. LOL
If the stupid asshole wanted to exaggerate, he should have squealled "Thousands" more would have died. Or, "millions" ...

I'm sure the Draft-Dodger In Chief wished he had been there to take down the bad guy. Sure.

The freedom to allow crazy people to go to a church & fire 450 rounds.

Forum List

Back