Trump: 'Hypocrite-in-Chief'

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
‘CNN anchor Erin Burnett labeled President Trump the "hypocrite-in-chief" on Thursday after the president signed his 50th executive order in office.

"Hypocrite-in-chief – President Trump doing something today he harshly criticized President Obama for doing. Trump signed his 50th executive order today," Burnett said on her show "Out Front."’

CNN anchor dubs Trump 'hypocrite-in-chief' for signing 50 executive orders

Trump supporters can’t have it both ways.

Hurts even more knowing most of Trumps EOs were to overturn Obamas EOs, doesn't it?
Most of his EO's are "hey, let's look into this at some point." And then he goes on another golfing vacation. He leaves for Bedminster again tomorrow.

LOL.

Lying CNN as one of the biggest fake news producers in the world dares to criticize Trump.It is like a hundred years old whore claims she is still a virgin after having sex with 100,000 mans.Trump shall revoke licenses by the entirely lying industry like CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS & Co.

LOL.

One of the biggest fake news producers in the world lying CNN criticizes Trump.It would be like a hundred years old whore claims she is still a virgin after having sex with 100,000 mans..
Why did you stop demanding Ted Cruz's long form birth certificate? And why are you giving his dad a pass on his involvement in the JFK assassination?

We had a hypocrite for 8 years and you were happy. Why change now?

LOL.

One of the biggest fake news producers in the world lying CNN criticizes Trump.It would be like a hundred years old whore claims she is still a virgin after having sex with 100,000 mans..
Why did you stop demanding Ted Cruz's long form birth certificate? And why are you giving his dad a pass on his involvement in the JFK assassination?

The licenses of all liberal Fake News producers must be revoked.Period!

LOL.

Lying CNN as one of the biggest fake news producers in the world dares to criticize Trump.It is like a hundred years old whore claims she is still a virgin after having sex with 100,000 mans.Trump shall revoke licenses by the entirely lying industry like CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS & Co.
He`s violating his oath to uphold the Constitution which has more amendments than just the second. I`m guessing that you get your news from a network that makes dumb people dumber.
STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

It was okay for Obama to do it but not Trump? Who's the hypocrite?
"But what about Obama"!!! And CLINTON TOO, both of them. And Benghazi and emails.
Thank goodness for the "What about" defense and excuse.

LOL.

He`s violating his oath to uphold the Constitution which has more amendments than just the second. I`m guessing that you get your news from a network that makes dumb people dumber.
STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

Indeed I like Fox, where is the problem?
It is a little bit better as the Army of liberal Fake News rubbish.

LOL.

Indeed I like Fox, where is the problem?
It is a little bit better as the Army of liberal Fake News rubbish.
Read the link genius. 2 university studies found that FOX news viewers are less informed than a person who watches no news at all. My german shepherd is better informed than you.

Forum List

Back