Trump: 'I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier'

The propaganda of the low 2 digit IQ'd leftists in here is breath taking!

• VIDEO: Veteran gives Donald Trump his Purple Heart medal
    The American Mirror ^ | 8/2/2016 | Kyle Olson
    Lt. Col. Louis Dorfman has so much confidence in Donald Trump, he gave the presidential candidate his Purple Heart medal. “He handed me his Purple Heart,” Trump told an audience in Ashburn, Virginia. “I said to him, is that like the real one or is that a copy? And he said that’s my real Purple Heart,” Trump said. “I have such confidence in you,” Trump said Dorfman told him. He then invited Dorfman onto the stage to pose for a photo as the crowd chanted “USA! USA! USA!”

Trump knows no boundaries, does not understand expectations.

LTC Dorfman is brain damaged, as I suspect is Vigilante.

Just when it seems as if the Trump ‘campaign’ couldn’t get any more bizarre.
1470013410541.gif

Co4m3CGWEAIUJjp.jpg

Trump said that he “always wanted” to receive a Purple Heart, despite never having served in the military.

Rep. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.), an Iraq War veteran who lost both of her legs in combat, on Tuesday skewered GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump for joking about how he “always wanted” a Purple Heart, one of the military’s highest honors.

At an event on Tuesday, the Republican presidential nominee told the crowd thathe “always wanted” to receive a Purple Heart, awarded to military service members who were wounded or killed in combat.

“This was much easier,” Trump said, when a veteran at the event gave him a copy of his Purple Heart.

In response, Duckworth tweeted a picture of her own Purple Heart and said there was “nothing easy about it.”

Trump has never served in the military and received five deferments during the Vietnam War, including one for bone spurs in his heels. He has repeatedly promised to help veterans if elected president, while simultaneously denigrating them and their families. He also lied about donating money to veterans’ groups.

Another Purple Heart recipient, Sean Barney, a Democratic congressional candidate in Delaware, posted a powerful statement on Tuesday calling Trump’s remarks “flippant and repugnant.”

“As someone who fought for our country in Iraq, was injured, and was awarded a Purple Heart, I can tell you, no one should ever ‘want’ to get a Purple Heart,” the Iraq War veteran wrote.

Tammy Duckworth Destroys Donald Trump For Joking About Military Service

Trump is scum of the earth.

Co4m3CGWEAIUJjp.jpg

Trump said that he “always wanted” to receive a Purple Heart, despite never having served in the military.

Rep. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.), an Iraq War veteran who lost both of her legs in combat, on Tuesday skewered GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump for joking about how he “always wanted” a Purple Heart, one of the military’s highest honors.

At an event on Tuesday, the Republican presidential nominee told the crowd thathe “always wanted” to receive a Purple Heart, awarded to military service members who were wounded or killed in combat.

“This was much easier,” Trump said, when a veteran at the event gave him a copy of his Purple Heart.

In response, Duckworth tweeted a picture of her own Purple Heart and said there was “nothing easy about it.”

Trump has never served in the military and received five deferments during the Vietnam War, including one for bone spurs in his heels. He has repeatedly promised to help veterans if elected president, while simultaneously denigrating them and their families. He also lied about donating money to veterans’ groups.

Another Purple Heart recipient, Sean Barney, a Democratic congressional candidate in Delaware, posted a powerful statement on Tuesday calling Trump’s remarks “flippant and repugnant.”

“As someone who fought for our country in Iraq, was injured, and was awarded a Purple Heart, I can tell you, no one should ever ‘want’ to get a Purple Heart,” the Iraq War veteran wrote.

I'm sure that HuffPost article is 100% accurate....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Co4m3CGWEAIUJjp.jpg

What isn't accurate about it? How low do you guys have to go to defend Trump?

Co4m3CGWEAIUJjp.jpg

I honor her service, but she's a "John Kerry" style DemoRAT...except she actually lost parts of her body, instead of getting splinters!

If the purple heart or KIA veterans are no longer sacred to republicans and it is perfectly OK to use them as a silly political stunt then you people have officially lost any claim to the moral high-ground. Why don't you guys send someone out to put a Trump sign on the tomb of the unknowns? Wouldn't be cool?

Co4m3CGWEAIUJjp.jpg

I honor her service, but she's a "John Kerry" style DemoRAT...except she actually lost parts of her body, instead of getting splinters!

Let's ignore your bad taste and lack of respect for veterans that you politically disagree with.

You implied the Huff post article was not true. What part? Can you finally answer a question for a change? I'm guessing not.

If the purple heart or KIA veterans are no longer sacred to republicans and it is perfectly OK to use them as a silly political stunt then you people have officially lost any claim to the moral high-ground. Why don't you guys send someone out to put a Trump sign on the tomb of the unknowns? Wouldn't be cool?

I wouldn't put it past Trump to do just that.

Co4m3CGWEAIUJjp.jpg

Let's ignore your bad taste and lack of respect for veterans that you politically disagree with.

You implied the Huff post article was not true. What part? Can you finally answer a question for a change? I'm guessing not.
Still can't read, I said 100% accurate...and BTW, go troll someone else! :321:

Co4m3CGWEAIUJjp.jpg

Still can't read, I said 100% accurate...and BTW, go troll someone else! :321:

What isn't accurate? Why can't you answer that?

What's the matter? Too busy cursing out John McCain for being caught?

kerrysothermedals.jpg

The John Kerry medals story is a weird one. It does - | National Review
www.nationalreview.com/article/210438/lead-man-peter-j-wallison
National Review
Apr 27, 2004 - So, by keeping his medals and throwing away his ribbons, Kerry accounts for the fact that ... John Kerry can't even commit to a medal story.

Yep, completely unable to answer a question, attacks veterans instead.
Benedict Arnold was also a veteran!

Neat, Benedict Arnold guilty of treason gives you the moral right to attack any veteran you disagree with politically. And for nothing more than being veterans.

kerrysothermedals.jpg

National Review
Apr 27, 2004 - So, by keeping his medals and throwing away his ribbons, Kerry accounts for the fact that ... John Kerry can't even commit to a medal story.

Neat, Benedict Arnold guilty of treason gives you the moral right to attack any veteran you disagree with politically. And for nothing more than being veterans.
Anyone that uses their war injury to advance a subversive position! I do it to John McLame all the time!

kerrysothermedals.jpg

National Review

Anyone that uses their war injury to advance a subversive position! I do it to John McLame all the time!

What you mean is that any politician you disagree with who is also a veteran is then it's OK by you to attack their status. Kind of makes you a thankless dick.

What was inaccurate about the Huffpost article?

Forum List

Back