Trump: ‘I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win’

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win," he said on CNN.

More: 'Trump I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win' - The Washington Post

Trump: 'I Am The Most Fabulous Whiner' | The Daily Caller

Well, at least he's honest about it. He is definitely a world class whiner.
Hmmm...It must really irk you and the liars at the WaPo that this is the reality....

"New poll suggests Trump would WIN the election against Biden today"

Hmmm...It must really irk you and the liars at the WaPo that this is the reality....

"New poll suggests Trump would WIN the election against Biden today"

But, but if Trump runs & wins the grift is over & his "stop the steal" scam is fini. Now, why would he want to do that when he can sit around on his fat ass, con the herd out of millions & get all the attention he wants courtesy of his goons on Fox News & Newsmax?

Unless he figures if he gets reelected he can screw over the banks that he owes $4-500 million to. Which is entirely plausible considering how that sick fuck's mind works.

But, but if Trump runs & wins the grift is over & his "stop the steal" scam is fini. Now, why would he want to do that when he can sit around on his fat ass, con the herd out of millions & get all the attention he wants courtesy of his goons on Fox News & Newsmax?

Unless he figures if he gets reelected he can screw over the banks that he owes $4-500 million to. Which is entirely plausible considering how that sick fuck's mind works.
:rolleyes: You are ate up with it aren't you?

Attachments

• 7E29F6E7-45C5-4478-BEE0-66B379A51B65.jpeg
    7E29F6E7-45C5-4478-BEE0-66B379A51B65.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 13
from the daily beast:

For her part, Mary Trump veered a bit from a discussion of the legal merits: “I think he is a f[---]ing loser, and he is going to throw anything against the wall he can,” she told the Daily Beast. “It’s desperation. The walls are closing in and he is throwing anything against the wall that will stick. As is always the case with Donald, he’ll try and change the subject.”

More hate by the party of hate. One would think they would hide the fact that Democrats are the party of hate. They do not because being idiots goes hand in hand with hating.

Hey didga hear the latest on the AZ audit?
I don't care about that...it's moot at this point other then to ensure that you people know we will be watching closely from here on out...Did you hear how badly Biden is doing in the polls?

I don't care about that...it's moot at this point other then to ensure that you people know we will be watching closely from here on out...Did you hear how badly Biden is doing in the polls?
Watch what? Trump just had his ass handed to him again, proving once again that he's a deranged bullshit artist & a hustler.

Watch what? Trump just had his ass handed to him again, proving once again that he's a deranged bullshit artist & a hustler.
Trump isn't President, what should I care about your mental disorder?

"I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win," he said on CNN.

More: 'Trump I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win' - The Washington Post

Trump: 'I Am The Most Fabulous Whiner' | The Daily Caller

Well, at least he's honest about it. He is definitely a world class whiner.
Wow. A guy who is proud of being a sore loser.

That's almost as bad as his bragging that he is the King of Debt.

He has proven both claims to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back