Trump: ‘I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win’

Status
Not open for further replies.
For The Record, after both Obama left office and Hillary was defeated, if anyone mentioned either of them in a thread, let alone started a thread about them, snowflakes CAME UNGLUED, attacking anyone who did so, demanding the 2 were off limits because they were no longer in office.

Their hypocrisy is so thick you need a chain saw to cut through it.

:p

"I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win," he said on CNN.

More: 'Trump I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win' - The Washington Post

Trump: 'I Am The Most Fabulous Whiner' | The Daily Caller

Well, at least he's honest about it. He is definitely a world class whiner.
There is THIS rule, but dontworry. Not much is expected from the left wing mods of TDS sufferers

Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed (but ONLY if you're a Trump supporter)

Last edited:
A Leftist Mod abused their power / ignored rules? Say it ain't so. Nothing to see here - Move Along, Trump-supporting, conservative scum!

:p

/-----/
1655036254182.png

To stop school shootings? Is that the same thing a promotion of a conspiracy theory? Barr testified that Trump had no interest in election facts.
/------/ " Is that the same thing a promotion of a conspiracy theory?"
Yeah, capitalizing on tragedy to raise money. As long as it benefits your side - it's OKEY DOKEY.

It shouldn't. Trump has every right to remind Americans how the election was stolen.
Not when everyone called him a liar and then the POS stole 250 million from idiots like you for defense ?? gave 60K to some bimbo pal of his sons ?? What suckers you are

Not when everyone called him a liar and then the POS stole 250 million from idiots like you for defense ?? gave 60K to some bimbo pal of his sons ?? What suckers you are
Trump has a ton of campaign cash for 2024. That's bad news for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back