Trump: ‘I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win’

Status
Not open for further replies.

This week, Sean Hannity even dropped $5.3 million on a condo just a few miles away, joining a number of other Fox News personalities who now call the wealthy enclave home.

detail-of-0497-nearer-my-god.jpg

Trump isn't President, what should I care about your mental disorder?
Lol. I'm not the delusional one thinking Trump won. You took the bait, I knew better after watching Trump for 5 years. Actually, longer then that because I was fully aware of Trump's history of being a conman & a liar.

You were conned, that's your problem.

Lol. I'm not the delusional one thinking Trump won. You took the bait, I knew better after watching Trump for 5 years. Actually, longer then that because I was fully aware of Trump's history of being a conman & a liar.

You were conned, that's your problem.
Oh yes, I was conned into making a better living, with lower cost of living, low unemployment, and lower taxes…I’m so mad about that…/sarcasm

Oh yes, I was conned into making a better living, with lower cost of living, low unemployment, and lower taxes…I’m so mad about that…/sarcasm

First of all - it's not all about you.

"I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win," he said on CNN.

More: 'Trump I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win' - The Washington Post

Trump: 'I Am The Most Fabulous Whiner' | The Daily Caller

Well, at least he's honest about it. He is definitely a world class whiner.
He had the greatest whiners on the face of the earth to watch and learn from. Unprecedented before or since, the whining by the left from Nov. 2016-current day. Look at your OP, you are still whining. Buck up Skippy, tomorrow is another day.

BREAKING — Trump lashes out at Biden for turning over Trump documents to the January 6 Committee calling it the “Crime of the Century.”

1633900132289.png

The whining never ends with Trump. Actually, he is "the crime of the century".

BREAKING — Trump lashes out at Biden for turning over Trump documents to the January 6 Committee calling it the “Crime of the Century.”

View attachment 550168

The whining never ends with Trump. Actually, he is "the crime of the century".
That pic captures Trump perfectly. A miserable self absprbed lunatic. The only time Trump is happy is when he's in the company of a few of his groveling asslickers like the crew at Fox News.

Trump is only second to Nutanyahoo when it comes to whining. Trump is NOT a great negotiator - he just whines the shit out of people until they can't take it anymore. Much like a persistent spoiled child. Whining isn't winning.
Tell that to the pos AZOG

What kind of man admits to being a whiner? The guy has no shame. He fights with old war vet's and girls. That guy would last about 3 minutes in a city tavern or a country bar.
Why he moved out of NY Afraid for his worthless life

"I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win," he said on CNN.

More: 'Trump I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win' - The Washington Post

Trump: 'I Am The Most Fabulous Whiner' | The Daily Caller

Well, at least he's honest about it. He is definitely a world class whiner.

WOW....ANOTHER TDS-suffering, Trump-obsessed, irrational hate-fixated/driven snowflake who just can not stop bitching, whining, focusing on, and crying about a FORMER President no longer in office while Democrats control the WH, House, & Senate....

:auiqs.jpg:

Well, it only makes sense that snowflakes would want to try to keep everyone focused on Trump instead of corrupt, criminal, compromised, demenyia-ravaged, Marxist puppet Biden, who has been a walking, talking clusterfuck failure ever since taking office...

67% disapproval rate on his foreign policy, on his handling of the pandemic, his handling of his domestic policy, on the economy, & the border...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back