Trump: ‘I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win’

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whining continues...

The former president said he’s seeking “potentially trillions of dollars” in damages.

Former President Donald Trump said Wednesday he’s seeking class action lawsuits against Facebook, Twitter and Google, claiming they have infringed his First Amendment rights and those of “thousands more.” His lawyers have filed complaints against the companies and their respective CEOs in U.S. District Court in Miami.

The whining continues...

The former president said he’s seeking “potentially trillions of dollars” in damages.

Former President Donald Trump said Wednesday he’s seeking class action lawsuits against Facebook, Twitter and Google, claiming they have infringed his First Amendment rights and those of “thousands more.” His lawyers have filed complaints against the companies and their respective CEOs in U.S. District Court in Miami.

He'll get it too and hopefully shut them down.

Last edited:
The whining continues...

Yeah, and he'll be reinstated in August, right? So funny...

The whining continues...

Yeah, and he'll be reinstated in August, right? So funny...
Beats me faggot.

Trump will never stop whining.

1632377983683.png

"I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win," he said on CNN.

More: 'Trump I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win' - The Washington Post

Trump: 'I Am The Most Fabulous Whiner' | The Daily Caller

Well, at least he's honest about it. He is definitely a world class whiner.

And "winning" is all he cares about. He'll manipulate and destroy people in order to win.

i can’t blame him the country has a lot to be upset about thanks to xiden and the dembot cult
/———/ Dementia Joe making America Miserable Again.

U.S. weekly jobless claims total 351,000 topping 320,000 estimate​

PUBLISHED THU, SEP 23 20218:31 AM EDT

Jeff Cox@JEFF.COX.7528@JEFFCOXCNBCCOM
Initial jobless claims for the week ended Sept. 18 were expected to total 320,000, according to economists surveyed by Dow Jones.

The whining continues...

Dimmers and their fake leftyvirus Bidung mailin ballots filled out in crayon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back