Trump: "I am who I am"

Trump: "I am who I am"

A much more frightening prospect for the GOP: Trump is the republican brand. :scared1:

Hey, congratulations....you managed to show your racism toward at least 3 subgroups all in one sentence.

You left out man. That's 4 sub groups.

Back in the real world, you need a dictionary. You are allowed to use words without them being the least bit racist. Racism would be me saying that Hillary is an ugly black Muslim gay man that is way too ugly, black, gay and manly to hold office. That would have been racist.
If I used a black crayon to write this would that make me racist? Grow up.

Hey, congratulations....you managed to show your racism toward at least 3 subgroups all in one sentence.

Back in the real world, you need a dictionary. You are allowed to use words without them being the least bit racist. Racism would be me saying that Hillary is an ugly black Muslim gay man that is way too ugly, black, gay and manly to hold office. That would have been racist.

Nah, you're not a racist.......You just wear a white robe and pointed hood as a "fashion statement"...LOL

I'd just like to know where you mention three different races.

The genius needs to look up every definition of racist he can find.

Nah, you're not a racist.......You just wear a white robe and pointed hood as a "fashion statement"...LOL

Got a picture to confirm that? Or are you just trying to come up with anything that might justify your Trump tirades?
I think you have me confused with Hitlery:
images

byrd-02.jpg

images

I wonder if Byrd willed her his white rob and pointy hat.
But I'm sure she loves your heart and soul too gnat. kissy kissy....

Last edited:
Leaked email proves that Hillary and Obama are in reality the founders of ISIS:

BREAKING: Wiki Leak Email Found Showing Secret Memo To Obama From ISIS

Mr. Trump has already backed down on his claim. And this site has fabricated information to attract rubes like yourself, Mr. H.
Donald Trump tries to walk back Obama founding ISIS comments: 'Sarcasm' - CNNPolitics.com

This has absolutely nothing to do with Mr. Trump's remarks, stupid. This is from Wiki Leaks.

Whether I'm right or whether I'm wrong
Whether I find a place in this world or never belong
I gotta be me, I've gotta be me
What else can I be but what I am

I've Gotta Be Me Lyrics

Trump is not the only one engaged in real estate deals. It appears Hillary used her position as Secretary of State to make some deals of her own to benefit her donors to the Clinton Foundation:

BREAKING: Fox News Uncovers MASSIVE 'Clinton Foundation' Scheme- Blows It WIDE OPEN! - I Have The Truth

Rodney lee conover's I have the truth.com?

quiet, idiot.

:rofl:

It has even been reported elsewhere, Idiot. Not that you being totally uninformed would know that.

Trump is not the only one engaged in real estate deals. It appears Hillary used her position as Secretary of State to make some deals of her own to benefit her donors to the Clinton Foundation:

BREAKING: Fox News Uncovers MASSIVE 'Clinton Foundation' Scheme- Blows It WIDE OPEN! - I Have The Truth

quiet, idiot.

It has even been reported elsewhere, Idiot. Not that you being totally uninformed would know that.

no, toon....it's all over the rightwingnut blogosphere.

like I said, go vote for the orange fascist bigot

but first, you morons should probably be demanding his tax returns.

Got a picture to confirm that? Or are you just trying to come up with anything that might justify your Trump tirades?
I think you have me confused with Hitlery:

yeah, yeah....that is why YOUR ilk gets about 6-7% of minority voters....its got to be that you're such "sweethearts"....

Listen, you've got to live with yourself.....and good riddance to racist trash.

quiet, idiot.

fascist? Umm do you know who Clinton is? JW...

quiet, idiot.

Loon, you responded to my post about a Wiki Leak. You are totally ignorant.

Forum List

Back