Trump: I Got Boo'd So I May Run as an Independent

The GOP violated it's oath of butt kissing by booing Trump, therefore he is free to run as an Independent.

Trump is such a brilliant mind. He could fix everything that's wrong with America if we let him do it. It breaks my heart that someone has booed him. I think we should give him absolute powers so he could do his will as he please. Someone with his capacity, with his talent and intelligence, kindness, and generosity, would be the solution to all of America's problems. So people, let's all forget this stupid partisanship, democrat or republican, no, it's time for us to go all together this time. Actually I'm glad if he runs as an independent. Let's all line up behind Trump and make America great again.

no problem for me , my understanding is that the Trump can't get tickets for his supporters and Trump says that the audience is being stacked with jebito , roobio and establishment supporters that are doing the booing .

What the hell, let's have Hillary & Cruz & Trump & Bloomberg on the ballot, throw 'em all into a mud pit, and let 'em have at it.

The nihilist in me would love that.

:happy-1:
Just keep in mind, if Trump goes Indy, Hillary wins.
--------------------------------- let Hilary win , my enemy is the 'gop' and the establishment rinos , moderates Paint !!

Aside from the partisan cheer leading, there is a real possibility of a genuine four-way race in November. Last time that happened, we ended up with the Civil War. Since then, only two Presidents have been elected with less than 40% of the vote: Woodrow Wilson in 1912 and Bill Clinton in 1992. Both were deeply flawed individuals who were forced by reality to abandon their naive political beliefs.

Trump never said "I would run as an independent". It's an interpretation of Trump's stance just like just about everything on the left wing blogs is based on opinion rather than news. Everything is an editorial these days and desperate times call for desperate editorials.

Holy cow! What a croc...They couldn't post a video of Trump actually saying it?
Then he probably DIDN'T say it.

I WANT to see Trump run as an independent so long as Nutty Old Uncle Bernie does likewise. And for a little whipped cream on it, Bloomberg running that way too.

Shame to let a potentially "Laugh In" type election escape.....

Forum List

Back