Trump: I Got Boo'd So I May Run as an Independent

no problem for me , my understanding is that the Trump can't get tickets for his supporters and Trump says that the audience is being stacked with jebito , roobio and establishment supporters that are doing the booing .
Yep. I saw somewhere the candidates are only given like 100 tickets the establishment honchos get over 1k tickets and NONE of them like Trump so no surprise there was booing.

The GOP violated it's oath of butt kissing by booing Trump, therefore he is free to run as an Independent.

Let me once again try and figure out the liberal left. If the GOP candidates argue then they are falling apart, if they butt kiss they are no good. Sure seems to me that only thing that makes the liberal left happy is getting behind a candidate and never, ever, move. Much like we see with Lying Mrs. Bosnia Clinton.

Trump once again showing off that strength he's known for.
Difference in Strength to deal with foreign adversaries and having to deal with traitors in our midst. That being the RNC right now....they don't want him nominated and that's not really "strength" its emotion and being stabbed in the back,I mean if they REALLY want him to run as an independent they can keep this shit up....The Strength US Trump supporters like is the fact the man has run BILLION dollar businesses and an empire and knows when to pass to the right people and when to cut the string and leave....unlike our pansy mom pant wearing commie lite in the white house now who draws these imaginary red lines and then just lets shit happen when they are crossed.

The GOP violated it's oath of butt kissing by booing Trump, therefore he is free to run as an Independent.

Let me once again try and figure out the liberal left. If the GOP candidates argue then they are falling apart, if they butt kiss they are no good. Sure seems to me that only thing that makes the liberal left happy is getting behind a candidate and never, ever, move. Much like we see with Lying Mrs. Bosnia Clinton.

*yawn*

Maybe. Dunno, and don't really care. I gave up trying to understand the liberal left years ago. I guess that's why I dismiss morons like Trump.

What the hell, let's have Hillary & Cruz & Trump & Bloomberg on the ballot, throw 'em all into a mud pit, and let 'em have at it.

The nihilist in me would love that.

:happy-1:

I'm starting to feel like a terminal cancer patient who's considering passing on chemo and taking up recreational drugs. At what point does one decide that there's no hope of survival and that the only thing left is to enjoy the time as much as possible until death finally comes?

Trump is such a brilliant mind. He could fix everything that's wrong with America if we let him do it. It breaks my heart that someone has booed him. I think we should give him absolute powers so he could do his will as he please. Someone with his capacity, with his talent and intelligence, kindness, and generosity, would be the solution to all of America's problems. So people, let's all forget this stupid partisanship, democrat or republican, no, it's time for us to go all together this time. Actually I'm glad if he runs as an independent. Let's all line up behind Trump and make America great again.

Well, Kurt, I'm sure you got someone turning in their grave.

bc6b6498.jpg

Aside from the partisan cheer leading, there is a real possibility of a genuine four-way race in November. Last time that happened, we ended up with the Civil War. Since then, only two Presidents have been elected with less than 40% of the vote: Woodrow Wilson in 1912 and Bill Clinton in 1992. Both were deeply flawed individuals who were forced by reality to abandon their naive political beliefs.

Bill Clinton received 43% of the popular vote in 1992.

Aside from the partisan cheer leading, there is a real possibility of a genuine four-way race in November. Last time that happened, we ended up with the Civil War. Since then, only two Presidents have been elected with less than 40% of the vote: Woodrow Wilson in 1912 and Bill Clinton in 1992. Both were deeply flawed individuals who were forced by reality to abandon their naive political beliefs.

Bill Clinton received 43% of the popular vote in 1992.
And won..........Yoda gave him the election.

What the hell, let's have Hillary & Cruz & Trump & Bloomberg on the ballot, throw 'em all into a mud pit, and let 'em have at it.

I'm starting to feel like a terminal cancer patient who's considering passing on chemo and taking up recreational drugs. At what point does one decide that there's no hope of survival and that the only thing left is to enjoy the time as much as possible until death finally comes?
This is a really, REALLY weird time.

Bloomberg would be in, if only Sanders was nominated. He is the democratic suicide bomber...

Simply validates what I've said from Day One: Trump is just a Clinton Trojan Horse.

Trump warns RNC isn't honoring 'pledge,' threatens to sue Cruz | Fox News

That's a rather misleading way to characterize what Trump said, wouldn't you say?

Even longtime GOP strategist Ed Rollins admitted on Fox News yesterday that the audiences in the last two debates appear to have been heavily stacked against Trump, that the tickets have not been allocated fairly.

Why is it "evidence" that Trump is a "trojan horse" for Trump to complain about this unfairness? Should not the frontrunner's supporters be given an equal number of tickets as the number given to candidates who are polling 20 points behind the frontrunner? What is unreasonable about that request?

Clinton got 43% of the vote in 1992. Argument fail.

Forum List

Back