Trump: "I started maturing after age 59"....

I always find the GOP spin amusing.

In this election cycle, given the monkey wrench thrown into the works called "Donald J Trump"....you can expect anything.

Trump can do just about anything, and Hillary haters will soak it all in, and then attack Bill Clinton.

I heard it in college the entire time I was there.
The stuff about "hot" and "all legs" and who they tried to f*ck, sure. That's not the part that offends most people. Did you guys really brag about grabbing snatch and slobbering on any stray woman in your path? If you did, it explains the prevalence of campus rape. Time you got an edumacation.
I would never say such tripe in public or in private(I would never cheat on my girlfriend or wife anyway)but my roommate and his friends always did, and I doubt many of the other students would have a problem with what they said.

That is the culture we have today. That is what you get when you oppose social conservatives.
This doesn't have anything to do with being conservative or liberal. I'm not sure exactly what it does have to do with since I'm not a guy, but thanks for the depressing news.
Liberals make it so it is socially acceptable to say shit like that without real ramifications. Liberals also have made it social unacceptable for parents to punish their kids as harshly as they need to for saying and doing things their own parents would never allow to go public.
Whoa....I'm very surprised that every other word out of the Trump's supporters mouths hasn't been "Politically correct" What do you think politically correct means? It means liberals DO NOT want disrespectful words such as that spoken. It is the conservatives here who are defending them.
I think you're a little mixed up.
"Politically correct" is nothing but a euphemism for "liberals" defending their golden calves(non-whites, Muslims and women).

If PC was really what you say it is, "comedians" who are overwhelming "liberals" would be completely out of business. The reason why Jon Stewart and John Oliver are so popular with "liberals" is because "liberals" are the most vulgar people in the country.

The stuff about "hot" and "all legs" and who they tried to f*ck, sure. That's not the part that offends most people. Did you guys really brag about grabbing snatch and slobbering on any stray woman in your path? If you did, it explains the prevalence of campus rape. Time you got an edumacation.
I would never say such tripe in public or in private(I would never cheat on my girlfriend or wife anyway)but my roommate and his friends always did, and I doubt many of the other students would have a problem with what they said.

That is the culture we have today. That is what you get when you oppose social conservatives.
This doesn't have anything to do with being conservative or liberal. I'm not sure exactly what it does have to do with since I'm not a guy, but thanks for the depressing news.
Liberals make it so it is socially acceptable to say shit like that without real ramifications. Liberals also have made it social unacceptable for parents to punish their kids as harshly as they need to for saying and doing things their own parents would never allow to go public.
Whoa....I'm very surprised that every other word out of the Trump's supporters mouths hasn't been "Politically correct" What do you think politically correct means? It means liberals DO NOT want disrespectful words such as that spoken. It is the conservatives here who are defending them.
"Politically correct" is nothing but a euphemism for "liberals" defending their golden calves(non-whites, Muslims and women).

If PC was really what you say it is, "comedians" who are overwhelming "liberals" would be completely out of business. The reason why Jon Stewart and John Oliver are so popular with "liberals" is because "liberals" are the most vulgar people in the country.
You aren't really evaluating liberals' language and political correctness based on professional comedians, are you? If that's all you got, no wonder you sometimes sound like a newly landed Martian.

You aren't really evaluating liberals' language and political correctness based on professional comedians, are you? If that's all you got, no wonder you sometimes sound like a newly landed Martian.
"Professional" comedians or every single left wing site and media outlet, there is no real difference.

If Trump is all you got to label Republicans, you should just give up now.

Even many Democrats think the "regressive left" is the worst of the worst.

The same reason Hillary is not paying a price for giving away top secret information

Wouldn't it be so nice for you if you could back that up with an OUNCE of proof? I mean, I realize that any "proof" that you may need comes from Hannity's backside but, come on, use that other half of your brain.

"Professional" comedians or every single left wing site and media outlet, there is no real difference.

Fortunately, I don't judge all Republicans by Trump, but I do hold them accountable for making him their nominee. Comedians are supposed to shock and break the rules; it's what makes them funny. I have never heard a media outlet tout grabbing snatch. See, liberals are SENSITIVE to that shit. You should read up on the phenomenon here--there are at least two threads a day bemoaning the liberal public education brainwashing that doesn't let you say n*gger or f*ggot in polite company.

Fortunately, I don't judge all Republicans by Trump, but I do hold them accountable for making him their nominee. Comedians are supposed to shock and break the rules; it's what makes them funny. I have never heard a media outlet tout grabbing snatch. See, liberals are SENSITIVE to that shit. You should read up on the phenomenon here--there are at least two threads a day bemoaning the liberal public education brainwashing that doesn't let you say n*gger or f*ggot in polite company.
That is nothing but a pathetic strawman and pure projection.

Nobody but idiot trolls say the word "******" anymore. It is the "PC" assholes who are trying to make anti-white and anti-male terms acceptable and it is the real left and the "alt right" who support candidates like Trump to stop that shit from happening.

"Liberals" are demons who can tolerate any deplorable behavior. "Grabbing snatch" is what future idiot Democrats do for fun at "Spring Break", it is weak-sauce to them and Trump was just saying that to sound cool to Howard Stern.

Ironically if "PC" didn't exist Trump would have the entire millennial vote sewn up just with his bluster, and Hillary wouldn't have a prayer.

Only people that are outraged by this are gay dudes, ignorant woman and partisan hacks.
Which one are you?

The only men who talk like that in real life, are men who suffer from tiny penis syndrome. Donald is an insecure asshole.
Like you would know what guys talk about in private..

Are you a real man, or an unemployed loser? Real men don't feel the need to talk that way.
Dude, fucking women talk like that. Quit being such a dishonest piece of shit.
Of all the things you could attack that dumbfuck for, you pick something that a majority of the country does? Give me a fucking break.
With hosts of gossip television shows?

Women talk about grabbing strange men's crotches at work? They talk about being able to do this because they are celebrity stars, and when they are 60 years old?

Stop LYING, you are coming off as a complete idiot trying to defend this over sized and over aged, delinquent.

Only people that are outraged by this are gay dudes, ignorant woman and partisan hacks.
Which one are you?

The only men who talk like that in real life, are men who suffer from tiny penis syndrome. Donald is an insecure asshole.
Like you would know what guys talk about in private..

Are you a real man, or an unemployed loser? Real men don't feel the need to talk that way.
Of all the things you could attack that dumbfuck for, you pick something that a majority of the country does? Give me a fucking break.
With hosts of gossip television shows?

Women talk about grabbing strange men's crotches at work? They talk about being able to do this because they are celebrity stars, and when they are 60 years old?

Stop LYING, you are coming off as a complete idiot trying to defend this over sized and over aged, delinquent.
So you are just outraged over the circumstances? Lol
Says the Hillary supporter...

Losers hang out with losers. I don't believe that most newly married men talk about screwing other married women. And they don't talk about how fame allows them to sexually assault women. You are full of shit. Loser.
Sadly, im not. That's just the way men are.
Do you know any men?

I'm married to one. I certainly do not hang out with unemployed losers, I can tell you that.
whats your deal with unemployed losers? Do you think only lazy people talk sexist? I have heard women say some crazy shit. Does that not matter?
Its all partisan bullshit. Men talk like that. I would bet your husband does too. But you wouldn't know it, would you?

Are you saying that you're lazy? I don't really care what you've heard other women say. I certainly don't talk about screwing marred men, and neither do my friends. I think I know my husband better than you. He's got many faults, but talking disrespectful to or about women is not one of them. I think it's probably best you don't mention him again.

I actually became much more mature once I turned 60

No more frat parties, mooning tourists, groping young ladies and bragging about it

Losers hang out with losers. I don't believe that most newly married men talk about screwing other married women. And they don't talk about how fame allows them to sexually assault women. You are full of shit. Loser.
Do you know any men?

I'm married to one. I certainly do not hang out with unemployed losers, I can tell you that.
whats your deal with unemployed losers? Do you think only lazy people talk sexist? I have heard women say some crazy shit. Does that not matter?
Its all partisan bullshit. Men talk like that. I would bet your husband does too. But you wouldn't know it, would you?

Are you saying that you're lazy? I don't really care what you've heard other women say. I certainly don't talk about screwing marred men, and neither do my friends. I think I know my husband better than you. He's got many faults, but talking disrespectful to or about women is not one of them. I think it's probably best you don't mention him again.
Lol then don't bring him up. But most men do. Just life.

Do you know any men?

No they don't. Most men do not talk about screwing married women, or sexually assaulting women. You're just a trashy person.

Do you know any men?

No they don't. Most men do not talk about screwing married women, or sexually assaulting women. You're just a trashy person.
"sexually assaulting women" lol such a hack

Maybe a grownup can explain it to you.

Maybe a grownup can explain it to you.
Like the daily DNC email you get?

Forum List

Back