Trump .. "I think they should leave"

Someone should ask Trump if he thinks the individual members of our Union should have the choice to leave.

I'll bet you could get him to give 4 different answers in 4 days.

RW's are soooooooo damn dumb. I almost feel sorry for them ... almost.

Yeah. You're here in America....bitching about how a vote in a European country thousands of miles away has ruined your retirement. And you call us dumb????

Smart conservatives are cheering this. We aren't dumb enough to have all our eggs in one basket like you have.

You obviously got a 401K...and just assumed the global government elite would make sure that's enough and you'll be ok.

Dumbass.

who's bitching? not me.

I simply pointed out the poor judgement of Donald Trump,

you dumb shit.

Someone should ask Trump if he thinks the individual members of our Union should have the choice to leave.

at least 4, maybe more.

not only was he clueless about "BEXIT" from the gitgo, but global markets and investors took a major hit.

If this country allows his "thinking" to make policy for us , God help us all.
There is no God and it wouldn't matter for you anyways. You and those of your ilk are beyond help. Now retreat to your "safe space" and whine about your neighbors wealth.

They are pretty consistent when asked about the location of Obama's birth certificate.

not only was he clueless about "BEXIT" from the gitgo, but global markets and investors took a major hit.

If this country allows his "thinking" to make policy for us , God help us all.
There is no God and it wouldn't matter for you anyways. You and those of your ilk are beyond help. Now retreat to your "safe space" and whine about your neighbors wealth.

LMAO ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

shhhhhhh, don't wake up Gramps. He actually believes he's relevant ...

at least 4, maybe more.
And the 4 days after that he would backtrack on those 4 answers saying that each one was only a "suggestion'.

trump makes herman cain look like a fucking genius.

at least 4, maybe more.
And the 4 days after that he would backtrack on those 4 answers saying that each one was only a "suggestion'.

trump makes herman cain look like a fucking genius.

or he would negotiate ....

...and while Palin and Trump celebrate their complete lack of understanding about global economics, the stock portfolio that I own, as well and millions of other middle class Americans, is taking a nosedive, the like of which has not been seen since Baby Bush was in office. The tea party folks have become tired of just a small hoedown in Kansas, Now, they want to go world wide.

Dow down 454 points, and dropping like a duck shot out of the sky.

I went 50-50 ... cash-bonds on Wed afternoon, just in case.

People are all excited about playing revolution and chest pounding anti establishment rhetoric .. revolt has a price. Hold on to your wallets.

There is nothing like insisting that one's country go back to being Nationalist, now that the industrialized world is part of a global economy. Clearly, those that think with their emotions, for lack of the ability to think, are in charge now.

"Markets don't matter".

It matters if you own stock, which is also defined as the Middle Class.

...and while Palin and Trump celebrate their complete lack of understanding about global economics, the stock portfolio that I own, as well and millions of other middle class Americans, is taking a nosedive, the like of which has not been seen since Baby Bush was in office. The tea party folks have become tired of just a small hoedown in Kansas, Now, they want to go world wide.

People are all excited about playing revolution and chest pounding anti establishment rhetoric .. revolt has a price. Hold on to your wallets.

There is nothing like insisting that one's country go back to being Nationalist, now that the industrialized world is part of a global economy. Clearly, those that think with their emotions, for lack of the ability to think, are in charge now.

"Markets don't matter".

Tell that to Obama...

"Markets don't matter".

Tell that to Obama...
My stock portfolio is up 110% since Obama took office, and being retired, I have not bought a single share of stock during that time.

I think that you should look for a different boogy man.

Forum List

Back