Trump: I Will Eliminate U.S. Debt In 8 Years

I voted for Gary Johnson
The dude who didn’t know where Aleppo was? Come on man. Only two candidates had a legit shot in 2016. You may as well have voted for Dennis Rodman. Trumps handing of the debt and healthcare has been very disappointing.

So tell me the difference again between Trump and Hillary Clinton?
1) Views on immigration
2) Views on Israel and the Embassy
3) Views on military spending
4) Views on corporate taxation and regulatory environment.
5) She just seemed weak and stupid (subjective I know)

I don’t mind Trump and like a lot of his views. In reality you cannot do much about the deficit unless you attack entitlements and that is political suicide unless it’s done in the 2nd term and I hope that is his plan. Healthcare is another disaster and UH is not the answer in my POV.

No President has ever had a $20 trillion debt.......Trump has
No President has ever had a $21 trillion debt.......Trump has
No President has ever had a $22 trillion debt.......Trump has
No President has ever had a $23 trillion debt.......Trump has

Trump sets a new debt record every day

Trump is the BEST
You think it would have been different under HRC? If yes, how so?

g5000 cheers when America loses.

That is because g5000 doesn't care about America, he cares only about Israel, and making sure Israel gets away with 911 and the rest....

You gullible idiots are hilarious.
The word gullible is not the dictionary.

Definition of GULLIBLE

:290968001256257790-final:
LMAO you actually looked that up. Poke successful.

it is called Google, it took all of 2.5 seconds. But now you are going to pretend you knew it was a word...right? seems you have tried this lie before
Duh. LOL That was the point of the post to see which dumbass would actually look it up. You won. Congrats. LMAO!!! I was hoping Happy Joy would be the idiot but I got you instead. Which is fine. You’re never living this one down. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Sure buddy, whatever helps you sleep at night is cool with me.

Trump is the BEST
Hillary lost....get over it

This is TRUMPs debt

Trump is the BEST
Hmmm...

How come when the Dow hits a record, the pseudocons rush to tell us about it, but go completely radio silent as Trump raises the debt to record levels?

it is called Google, it took all of 2.5 seconds. But now you are going to pretend you knew it was a word...right? seems you have tried this lie before
Duh. LOL That was the point of the post to see which dumbass would actually look it up. You won. Congrats. LMAO!!! I was hoping Happy Joy would be the idiot but I got you instead. Which is fine. You’re never living this one down. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

The word “sleep” is not the dictionary

Trump is the BEST
Hillary lost....get over it

This is TRUMPs debt
Its our debt, old man. You admit she lost. Good first step.

I voted for Gary Johnson
The dude who didn’t know where Aleppo was? Come on man. Only two candidates had a legit shot in 2016. You may as well have voted for Dennis Rodman. Trumps handing of the debt and healthcare has been very disappointing.

I posted several analyses of Trump's and Clinton's budget plans before the election which showed Trump would add $5 to $10 trillion more to the debt than Clinton.

Other than that, I called them two sides of the same coin. Two far left liberal New York Democrats.

I voted for Gary Johnson

Clinton aint bald -

:auiqs.jpg:
You sure about that?

Trump is the BEST
Hmmm...

How come when the Dow hits a record, the pseudocons rush to tell us about it, but go completely radio silent as Trump raises the debt to record levels?
Wrong thread Skippy

This thread is about DEBT
Trump is the Greatest of All Time!

I voted for Gary Johnson

I posted several analyses of Trump's and Clinton's budget plans before the election which showed Trump would add $5 to $10 trillion more to the debt than Clinton.

Other than that, I called them two sides of the same coin. Two far left liberal New York Democrats.
Adults are speaking, butt out.

The word “sleep” is not the dictionary

giphy.gif

I voted for Gary Johnson

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

I voted for Gary Johnson

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg
Irony is not in the dictionary.:blowpop:

Forum List

Back