🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner

Never. They'll never admit he repeatedly lies to them. They are " true believers"... not unlike the followers of Jim Jones and Charles Mansion. Their leader can do no wrong.
. Well let's see now, uh we like someone who espouses our views instead of the idiot left that wants to destroy the majority views of Americans. We will take Trump any day, and take him with all his faults in life otherwise over the leftist idiocy that is prevalent among the left today. It's really an easy choice after all that has transpired up to this point and time in America.
the majority views of Americans
Uh.......could you post the popular vote totals for each candidate?

Just the numbers, please.......I'll figure out which is larger....

Thanks in advance...
. When you can account for or give me the silent majority numbers across this nation who support Trump, then you can claim your name to fame. We are seeing that the huge silent majority has awakened, and there won't be no going back now.
Read the question again....

could you post the popular vote totals for each candidate?

Just the numbers, please.
. The numbers are scewed, and you know it. How many illegals, dead people, and machines were having problems when voting ? It's an endless nightmare, but you lefties wanted it to be even more chaotic by standing in the way of voter reform, and you were constantly yelling "voter oppression", voter oppression and such bullcrap. You are embarrased having to defend the Democrat party, but keep slinging it who knows. LOL

The numbers are scewed, and you know it.
If that is so, what informs THIS bleat?

that wants to destroy the majority views of Americans

The only people who "know" any such thing are douchebags credulous enough to take the word of a man who cannot distinguish Reality from the bubble in which he has lived his entire life...

It is going to be very funny when economic data starts coming in.........you idiots are going to have to reassess your position on Numbers.

having treated your latest dodge with the disdain it deserves, I say again

. Well let's see now, uh we like someone who espouses our views instead of the idiot left that wants to destroy the majority views of Americans. We will take Trump any day, and take him with all his faults in life otherwise over the leftist idiocy that is prevalent among the left today. It's really an easy choice after all that has transpired up to this point and time in America.

Thanks in advance...
. When you can account for or give me the silent majority numbers across this nation who support Trump, then you can claim your name to fame. We are seeing that the huge silent majority has awakened, and there won't be no going back now.

. The numbers are scewed, and you know it. How many illegals, dead people, and machines were having problems when voting ? It's an endless nightmare, but you lefties wanted it to be even more chaotic by standing in the way of voter reform, and you were constantly yelling "voter oppression", voter oppression and such bullcrap. You are embarrased having to defend the Democrat party, but keep slinging it who knows. LOL

The only people who "know" any such thing are douchebags credulous enough to take the word of a man who cannot distinguish Reality from the bubble in which he has lived his entire life...

It is going to be very funny when economic data starts coming in.........you idiots are going to have to reassess your position on Numbers.

. OK, then you stick with just numbers or graphs, because we sure don't want to hear all your flippin bull crap being spewed by you. In fact you are one obnoxious human being, and that is why you people are losing, have lost it, and are going to continue to lose. Now, you know the numbers have huge variables involved, and that is why you are a numbers guy. It's like climate change or global warming, where as it is a deep black hole that has no proven sound reasoned science behind it, and it is a thing that was attempting to move vast amounts of Americans wealth to foriegn countries. It was a hoax, and people should be arrested for such a wealth transfer hoax that was taking place.

Thanks in advance...

. OK, then you stick with just numbers or graphs, because we sure don't want to hear all your flippin bull crap being spewed by you. In fact you are one obnoxious human being, and that is why you people are losing, have lost it, and are going to continue to lose. Now, you know the numbers have huge variables involved, and that is why you are a numbers guy. It's like climate change or global warming, where as it is a deep black hole that has no proven sound reasoned science behind it, and it is a thing that was attempting to move vast amounts of Americans wealth to foriegn countries. It was a hoax, and people should be arrested for such a wealth transfer hoax that was taking place.
let me explain something to you, Biggle......you're a fucking moron of the first order.

ALL I've gotten from you is "flippin' bull crap", after I asked you to post JUST THE NUMBERS......

I'm a "Numbers Guy" because numbers allow you to determine which of two things is larger....Your a "Bold Assertion Guy" because when the numbers go against you, you can't handle it, and run to the safety of your Reality Free Safe Space....

[

I'm sure you did hear the tape about grabbing women's pussies. Did you hear the part about consent?

Or is that irrelevant because it doesn't serve your desire to slander and lie?

Oh my bad! That makes it okay then! :cuckoo:

Consensual sexual contact is ok in my book.

And mine. There is no consent in his mind. He seems to think he has a right to do it....

That aside, that we are even discussing this in the context that he said what he said and that it's okay says a lot. None of it good.

HIs words, "they let you".

That is consent.

Is this really what you are down to? TO being the anti-sex party in order to have an excuse to smear some guy bragging about his sexual conquests?

That's his idea of consent? Trumpis a the Fake News King and lies on command, so I wouldnt believe a thing he says.

That is consent, dumbass. What do you think it takes, an affidavit?

[

What is your argument here? Are you arguing that his "idea of consent" is wrong? Or that he is lying?

Both. "They let you" is not consent. But let's take a step back, you like a guy who uses the term "They let you grab them by the pussy"? Really?
Yeah it is consent, dumbass. Converted into dumbass terms especially for you, "they let you" means they consented. That's precisely what it means.

I realize you dumbfucks don't have the slightest clue what consent is because you've been brainwashed by the militant lesbians.

It's a really fun night for folks who like politics and satirical comedy based on it. The jokes aren't always as good as one's favorite comedians, but because of who's delivering them or sitting there laughing at themselves, it's entertaining. Very entertaining.

Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner

Well, finally. Trump makes a statement that doesn't require one to willingly suspend disbelief.

The annual dinner also features a roast of the president by a comedian ― something that may not have gone over with the notoriously thin-skinned Trump.

I think it's very humanizing when a POTUS and his top aides laugh at themselves.

Trump's missing out, and he doesn't understand that he is because all that he can think about is himself. He's quick to "rag" on others, but he can't take it in return, and he damn sure can't and won't make fun of himself. Were he to go, I think he'd find himself sitting there thinking all the ribbing was serious.

Here're some clips from past dinners:

One of the best things he could do to boost his image is to be seen laughing at himself and "taking it as good as he gives it." Oh, well, nobody ever thought the man had mastered good natured self deprecation....

Trump’s announcement, which gave no reason

...I think everyone knows his personality well enough not to need a reason. Besides, he, like anyone who declines an invitation to a social event, doesn't have to give a reason why he's not attending; regrets and warm wishes are quite sufficient.

That said, I yet find it ironic that he declined. Trump likes to rag on people and deride them more than any public figure I can recall. WHCD is one time when he can do that as much as he wants and it'll be received in good spirits. How does an entertainer in chief pass up that opportunity? Oh, well.....

Consensual sexual contact is ok in my book.

And mine. There is no consent in his mind. He seems to think he has a right to do it....

That aside, that we are even discussing this in the context that he said what he said and that it's okay says a lot. None of it good.

That is consent.

Is this really what you are down to? TO being the anti-sex party in order to have an excuse to smear some guy bragging about his sexual conquests?

That's his idea of consent? Trumpis a the Fake News King and lies on command, so I wouldnt believe a thing he says.

What is your argument here? Are you arguing that his "idea of consent" is wrong? Or that he is lying?
You are as fucking stupid as anyone I've ever encountered here...

Consenting is an explicit act......it has nothing to do with "submitting".......

That is an absurd claim. Consent can be implicit, and when it comes to initial sexual contact normally is.

Have you really asked in the past for permission to kiss a girl for the first time? Or did you lean in and see how she reacted?

Trump should go visit a VA Hospital and hang with some Vets instead. Or hang with supporters or soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. I think most Americans would respect him for that. Correspondents Dinners are very cheezy. I'd like to see Trump skip it.

Trump should go visit a VA Hospital and hang with some Vets instead. Or hang with supporters or soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. I think most Americans would respect him for that. Correspondents Dinners are very cheezy. I'd like to see Trump skip it.
Yes, he would be welcomed there at least. Because obviously he is not invited or welcomed to the white correspondents dinner...

That is consent.

You are as fucking stupid as anyone I've ever encountered here...

Consenting is an explicit act......it has nothing to do with "submitting".......

That is an absurd claim. Consent can be implicit, and when it comes to initial sexual contact normally is.

Have you really asked in the past for permission to kiss a girl for the first time? Or did you lean in and see how she reacted?

If she didn't reciprocate, I'd take that as a NO.....

But I can't figure out why you believe the outcome of a "date" is equivalent to spontaneously grabbing the pussy of a stranger......actually, I take that back.....I know why.....

You're a fucking moron....

Yes, he would be welcomed there at least. Because obviously he is not invited or welcomed to the white correspondents dinner...

If he wasn't invited, how can he decline to attend? You ain't much for thinkin' is ya, Rustic?

No....Obviously Trump was invited........and OBVIOUSLY he is a fucking coward....

Ya follah?

If he wasn't invited, how can he decline to attend? You ain't much for thinkin' is ya, Rustic?

No....Obviously Trump was invited........and OBVIOUSLY he is a fucking coward....

Ya follah?
Na, he's smarter than that - he knows you they don't want him there. He would Be an absolute idiot to go...

Yeah it is consent, dumbass. Converted into dumbass terms especially for you, "they let you" means they consented. That's precisely what it means.

I realize you dumbfucks don't have the slightest clue what consent is because you've been brainwashed by the militant lesbians.

That is not my point my little fat, bald petal. I don't believe him. That is my point. He is the Fake News king.

How do you grab a pussy anyway...sounds like a neanderthal to me.

I doubt he cares. And most others don't either. He should go visit some Vets at a VA Hospital or something. Folks would really respect that.

Ya follah?
Na, he's smarter than that - he knows you they don't want him there. He would Be an absolute idiot to go...

Fluck the Fake Newsters. Nuff said.

But you really respect him for reducing his intelligence briefings to ONE page (preferably with many illustrations) so he has more time to tweet and pretend to not be playing golf, right?

Ya follah?

Are you the Meathead who admitted to relying on Instapundit as your primary source of information?

But you really respect him for reducing his intelligence briefings to ONE page (preferably with many illustrations) so he has more time to tweet and pretend to not be playing golf, right?

Yeah, cuz yer 'Hope & Change Messiah' didn't play golf. Of course not. Whatever. Movin on...

Ya follah?

Are you the Meathead who admitted to relying on Instapundit as your primary source of information?

Trump not hangin with Fake News assholes doesn't upset me in the slightest. I'd like to see him go hang with some Vets at a VA Hospital instead. The Media is rated as just about the most despised and least trusted entity on earth. So Trump can skip this cheezy event. I don't have a problem with it.

Forum List

Back