Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner

Like him or hate him, George W. Bush at least had a sense of humor. Too bad Trump can't have one as well.

He was wrong to treat you guys with such respect.

Another "you guys" post. What a douchey thing to say. :rolleyes:

What good came of Bush treating you guys with any respect?

Was that respect EVER returned?

You are the douche here.

"You guys?" I supported Bush. I was a Republican at the time. :rolleyes: Yes, you making comments like "you guys" is a douchey thing to say.

Like him or hate him, George W. Bush at least had a sense of humor. Too bad Trump can't have one as well.

You are the douche here.

"You guys?" I supported Bush. I was a Republican at the time. :rolleyes: Yes, you making comments like "you guys" is a douchey thing to say.

Your claim is noted.

WAS THAT RESPECT EVER RETURNED?

You are the douche here.

Your claim is noted.

My claim? :lmao: I've ALWAYS said the same thing ever since I joined this forum. You will NEVER find me saying anything else because it is the truth.

You are the douche here.

Your claim is noted.

My claim? :lmao: I've ALWAYS said the same thing ever since I joined this forum. You will NEVER find me saying anything else because it is the truth.

Whatever.

You are the douche here.

Your claim is noted.

Whatever.

IS RESPECT EVER RETURNED BY EITHER PARTY?

You are the douche here.

Your claim is noted.

Whatever.

So, like I said, it was a mistake of Bush to pretend that those people are not his bitter enemy.

And it is right of Trump to not walk into that set up.

FUCK THE PRESS.

Your claim is noted.

Whatever.

So, like I said, it was a mistake of Bush to pretend that those people are not his bitter enemy.

FUCK THE PRESS.

There are certain things in life you have to realize, and that is though you may think that Republicans and Democrats are bitter enemies in Washington, most of them of friends and only project that image because that's what they want you to think. Case in point is George W. Bush and Michelle Obama are like best friends.

Your claim is noted.

Whatever.

FUCK THE PRESS.

There are certain things in life you have to realize, and that is though you may think that Republicans and Democrats are bitter enemies in Washington, most of them of friends and only project that image because that's what they want you to think. Case in point is George W. Bush and Michelle Obama are like best friends.

Then G.W.Bush is a fool.

The Bush family has a NWO patriarch, There is no such thing as a friend to the o-shit-mas, There are only people to use. They are the embodiment of the communist rulers. It is imperative that this country bring their agenda to a complete halt, If we do not Russia will be our ruler, not just someone our officials have to deal with as an adversary.

Why doesn't he just cancel one of those trips to Fla for golf in order to make time to do what every POTUS has done since 1981?

And then, the POTUS in question called in.......from his hospital bed........

Trump is a fucking sniveling little pussy of the First Order..

This is how a REAL TESTOSTERONE FUELED MAN goes about the business of being POTUS.

Obama Goes To GOP Lions' Den -- And Mauls The Lions | The Huffington Post

It was such a bloodbath, FOX cut away in order to spare its faithful......and, I would note - this event wasn't governed by the rules of the WH Correspondents Dinner....it was Vale Tudo (look it up)

Interesting contrast, don't you think....

Why bother? It is an event that the MSM would use to annoy and defame . Fuck them. They can amuse themselves with their very own circle jerk.
RONALD REAGAN CALLED IN FROM THE HOSPITAL AFTER BEING SHOT......

BILL CLINTON MANNED UP AS THE MEDIA WAS OBSESSING ABOUT HIS SEX LIFE.....

Trump is a fucking pussy.......a sniveling, whining bitch.....an embarrassment to the nation......a perfect representative of his constituency....the fuckstick probably gets Brazilian bikini waxes.....

So what? So long as the MSM spends more time making up false stories like the removal of the MLK bust, than reporting factual news the longer it would be before I would grace them with my presence. They aren't WORTHY of his time.

Are you sure it wasn't the Churchill bust? (I slay me.)

Seriously,

list your 5 principal sources of information, in order of the time you spend with each.....

No. I'm not your servant. Suffice to say I get most of my news from elsewhere. The US MSM is shit. Has been shit, and will someday hopefully return to the time before it was shit. Until that time I read English and German media sources.
There are English and German media sources that don't think Trump is insane?

No wonder Trump won't attend - he can't defend his lies and low poll numbers.

LIES START CATCHING UP

58f504041b0000320016be81.jpeg

Who cares if he attends or not? How is it significant? What will happen that is horrible or change national policy? The economy?

A working class person voting for Trump is every bit as stupid as responding to a Nigerian Oil Letter and thinking you are going to get Millions....You Have NO Shot ...None

It is very, very :cool-45: that Trump is not attending. By doing so, he's telling the liberal press and their followers to "go suck balls" which is what they normally do, anyways.

Forum List

Back