🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: I'll Start Acting Presidential Soon

Trump is acknowledging his supporters are sycophantic cult followers, and have been backing a man for President who has yet to appear as Presidential.
Hillary and obama followers have more of a cult like mentality. They operate on feelings alone. At least Trump supporters can articulate their reasons.
Really?

Articulating anger, frustration, hatred, racism, homophobia, misogyny...
No, keep trying. Eventually you will get something right, mathematical odds dictate it. Let me help you grow a brain to start you off. Illegals are synonymous with Mexican. Picking on a woman isn't cool but it isn't misogyny. Homophobia ...wtf? where did that come from? Frustration? You bet, many are tired of the way this country does business.

Trump is acknowledging his supporters are sycophantic cult followers, and have been backing a man for President who has yet to appear as Presidential.
Hillary and obama followers have more of a cult like mentality. They operate on feelings alone. At least Trump supporters can articulate their reasons.

Trump operates on one feeling. Anger. And it's going to end up hurting the country.
Then you are clueless. The stupidity is on you, not those you hate.

Hillary, Obama and Trump supporters are all cult members.
They are all leftists who are liars and drag America into the cesspool.
You should disagree with a Cruz supporter sometime. They think you are Satan!

If you haven't figured it out yet, I don't care what people think of me. I call a spade a spade.

No I dont. I figure ya'll are pissed off and blinded by it.

Act being the key word.
He can't act like an adult, it's not in his DNA. And no way he will act Presidential should he get in office and is not accountable to anyone.

I swear, Trump supporters are identical to the Blind Obama supporters who think everything he does is fantastic. Trump just says what he thinks Conservatives want to hear and the lemmings fall for it.

Pick any position of Trumps and you'll find a reverse of that at some point in his life, because he is just a con artist.
Just like Cruz who supposedly is AGAINST illegal immigration but fought for it in the senate,Wanted to be a dictator but is willing to settle for president...

No I dont. I figure ya'll are pissed off and blinded by it.
Blinded by what? Speak English. The people constantly throwing the pissed off meme around are the ones who are pissed off!

the right had their best chance to win an election in years ..

enter Trump ... mission unaccomplished.

If you haven't figured it out yet, I don't care what people think of me. I call a spade a spade.
If I haven't figured out what yet? Good lord, you guys are fucked up.

he just told you ya moron ...

Act being the key word.
He can't act like an adult, it's not in his DNA. And no way he will act Presidential should he get in office and is not accountable to anyone.

I swear, Trump supporters are identical to the Blind Obama supporters who think everything he does is fantastic. Trump just says what he thinks Conservatives want to hear and the lemmings fall for it.

Pick any position of Trumps and you'll find a reverse of that at some point in his life, because he is just a con artist.
Just like Cruz who supposedly is AGAINST illegal immigration but fought for it in the senate,Wanted to be a dictator but is willing to settle for president...
Lets play a little game.
Pick a Trump position you love.
Then I'll find where he has been against that in the past.

The guy is a used car salesman.

You made my point. Again.

Happy Feet 3 Returns!

half-black-half-white.jpg

1D274907161932-today-michelle-obama-penguin-141106.jpg

After almost 8 years of Obama I say what the hell....
If Trump wants to run and the people want to vote for him....
Let the games begin.....

And why all the carping from the Libs....
If Hillary is the lock they all say she is let Trump have his time in the spotlight.

Act being the key word.

Lets play a little game.
Pick a Trump position you love.
Then I'll find where he has been against that in the past.

The guy is a used car salesman.
Illegal Immigration

Think of the insecurity of a man who feels it is extremely important you know the size of his penis.

Think of what it suggests about his subconscious when a man says he is adding another ten feet in height to a KEEP OUT wall when his feelings were hurt.

A man with devastating psychological weaknesses like that will be so exploited by our enemies it is no longer funny, boys and girls.

Last edited:
Trump will always be Trump. How this man is the leading GOP nominee is a true mystery.

Last edited:
After almost 8 years of Obama I say what the hell....
If Trump wants to run and the people want to vote for him....
Let the games begin.....

And why all the carping from the Libs....
If Hillary is the lock they all say she is let Trump have his time in the spotlight.

the Libs aren't carping, they're stumping FOR Donnie to run for the exact reason you mentioned ... Clinton LOCK !

Forum List

Back