🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: I'll Start Acting Presidential Soon

The claim he will start acting more Presidential reminds of a couple of old but true sayings.
A leopard can't change its spots.
You never get a second chance to make a good first impression.

Right on. And Trumps strips were pissed off no comprises period. They are changing I think.

Hillary and obama followers have more of a cult like mentality. They operate on feelings alone. At least Trump supporters can articulate their reasons.
Hillary, Obama and Trump supporters are all cult members.
They are all leftists who are liars and drag America into the cesspool.
You should disagree with a Cruz supporter sometime. They think you are Satan!

No I dont. I figure ya'll are pissed off and blinded by it.
Blinded by what? Speak English. The people constantly throwing the pissed off meme around are the ones who are pissed off!

Not really. Hannity craps a hemorrhoid every time trump flip flops. Trumpies know deep down they are pissing away there chance to fix the last two screw ups with Bush and Obama.
I'm not Hannity and I don't trust your observations. Every time I've seen him he's been supportive of Trump. I doubt you ever watched and your need to put things in little packages so you can grasp them is pitiful. I would hate to try to negotiate life with your weak mind.

Hillary, Obama and Trump supporters are all cult members.
They are all leftists who are liars and drag America into the cesspool.

Blinded by what? Speak English. The people constantly throwing the pissed off meme around are the ones who are pissed off!

Not really. Hannity craps a hemorrhoid every time trump flip flops. Trumpies know deep down they are pissing away there chance to fix the last two screw ups with Bush and Obama.
I'm not Hannity and I don't trust your observations. Every time I've seen him he's been supportive of Trump. I doubt you ever watched and your need to put things in little packages so you can grasp them is pitiful. I would hate to try to negotiate life with your weak mind.

Weak mind? And my observations? None of the observations are mine. It's people like you who bring to mind the lady who said she would get a free phone, free rent, and never have to pay for gas again when Obama was elected. Even Trumps campaign manager said he was acting for y'all. And like that poor lady who Obama. Fooled, Trump has you and millions more.

Weak mind? And my observations? None of the observations are mine. It's people like you who bring to mind the lady who said she would get a free phone, free rent, and never have to pay for gas again when Obama was elected. Even Trumps campaign manager said he was acting for y'all. And like that poor lady who Obama. Fooled, Trump has you and millions more.
I'm not fooled in the least and you are a blithering idiot to continue on with your stupidity.

Attacking me with Hannity and obama fans means just what I said before. You need little simple answers to explain the world around you. Like I said, a weak mind.

Trump will always be Trump. How this man is the leading GOP nominee is a true mystery.
There's nothing mysterious about it to the lucid mind.

Ya, real lucid. Really watching these guys and keeping them honest. That's why Trump hides from Cruz. Huge puss cake. What will you do when he is running for his second term and the wall isn't built because Trump compromised. Apple is still in China having 10 year-olds building them for 3 bucks a week. On and on. Y'all will be on here blaming Congress for jamming him up and he only needs four more years. But that won't happen because Hillary will whip his ass extremely bad.

Trump will always be Trump. How this man is the leading GOP nominee is a true mystery.

Ya, real lucid. Really watching these guys and keeping them honest. That's why Trump hides from Cruz. Huge puss cake. What will you do when he is running for his second term and the wall isn't built because Trump compromised. Apple is still in China having 10 year-olds building them for 3 bucks a week. On and on. Y'all will be on here blaming Congress for jamming him up and he only needs four more years. But that won't happen because Hillary will whip his ass extremely bad.
Thanks for the navel gazing.

Rule #5 fits you nicely,

* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

6 and seven do to.

Rule #5 fits you nicely,

* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

6 and seven do to.
You're stuck on stupid.

Rule #5 fits you nicely,

6 and seven do to.
You're stuck on stupid.

See what I mean? Perfect example of rule number five.

Forum List

Back