🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: I'll Start Acting Presidential Soon

Act being the key word.
He can't act like an adult, it's not in his DNA. And no way he will act Presidential should he get in office and is not accountable to anyone.

I swear, Trump supporters are identical to the Blind Obama supporters who think everything he does is fantastic. Trump just says what he thinks Conservatives want to hear and the lemmings fall for it.

Pick any position of Trumps and you'll find a reverse of that at some point in his life, because he is just a con artist.
Just like Cruz who supposedly is AGAINST illegal immigration but fought for it in the senate,Wanted to be a dictator but is willing to settle for president...

When? Lotta bull shit right there.

Trump is acknowledging his supporters are sycophantic cult followers, and have been backing a man for President who has yet to appear as Presidential.
Hillary and obama followers have more of a cult like mentality. They operate on feelings alone. At least Trump supporters can articulate their reasons.
Hillary, Obama and Trump supporters are all cult members.
They are all leftists who are liars and drag America into the cesspool.
You should disagree with a Cruz supporter sometime. They think you are Satan!

No I dont. I figure ya'll are pissed off and blinded by it.
Blinded by what? Speak English. The people constantly throwing the pissed off meme around are the ones who are pissed off!

Not really. Hannity craps a hemorrhoid every time trump flip flops. Trumpies know deep down they are pissing away there chance to fix the last two screw ups with Bush and Obama.

Hillary was easily beatable, until Phrump came along. Now, she is a near lock to be the first female President. Can't figure out just how the Republicans screwed this one up?

Hillary was easily beatable, until Phrump came along. Now, she is a near lock to be the first female President. Can't figure out just how the Republicans screwed this one up?

They underestimated the hatred the voters have for them. Trump is an expert at branding and marketing. Cruz even screwed up not taking him seriously.

Act being the key word.
He can't act like an adult, it's not in his DNA. And no way he will act Presidential should he get in office and is not accountable to anyone.

I swear, Trump supporters are identical to the Blind Obama supporters who think everything he does is fantastic. Trump just says what he thinks Conservatives want to hear and the lemmings fall for it.

Pick any position of Trumps and you'll find a reverse of that at some point in his life, because he is just a con artist.
Just like Cruz who supposedly is AGAINST illegal immigration but fought for it in the senate,Wanted to be a dictator but is willing to settle for president...

When? Lotta bull shit right there.

Video: 18 Year Old Ted Cruz Aspired to Take Over the World, Become a Dictator

Oh and he praises dictators.
Ted Cruz Praises Repressive Egyptian Leader

So. Don't throw stones in glass houses.

Trump is acknowledging his supporters are sycophantic cult followers, and have been backing a man for President who has yet to appear as Presidential.
Hillary and obama followers have more of a cult like mentality. They operate on feelings alone. At least Trump supporters can articulate their reasons.
Please, articulate why Trump is supported.

Because every thing you list I'll be able to show where he has stated the opposite in the past. Trump is a hardcore leftist on par with Hillary and Obama.

I can't see how this won't be the direst campaign ever. Neither of these candidates (Hillary and Trump) have much going for themselves in terms of personality and so I see it as a mud fight. Usually it is the President and Vice President candidates playing (respectively) the good cop / bad cop routine but this year that looks like it'll be reversed with the presidential candidates taking the low road. Think I'll ditch watching football his year, at least until after the election when the political ads are over. Heck I've been doing just fine on just Netflix and Amazon Prime Video ever since the Super Bowl and so will try to go the whole season without it.

PS after posting above and re-reading topic heading the thought of wondering if Moe Howard ever said he'd become Laurence Olivier for some reason struck me.

Last edited:
Clinton is going to run over Trump like he is a worm on the Santa Monica Freeway during peak rush hour traffic ..

Good luck with that...

Don't misunderstand me, he didn't get my vote in the primary, but his appeal is starting to snowball and he has awakened a sleeping majority that doesn't usually vote and quite a few Democrats who will cross over...

The claim he will start acting more Presidential reminds of a couple of old but true sayings.
A leopard can't change its spots.
You never get a second chance to make a good first impression.

Act being the key word.

:lmao:

That's like telling your girlfriend you'll stop beating her soon. Just as soon as she marries you.....

Act being the key word.

Lets play a little game.
Pick a Trump position you love.
Then I'll find where he has been against that in the past.

The guy is a used car salesman.

He is. I could be wrong, and I really hope that if trump is chosen to run that folks just do the stay home. I don't like trump or his slimy crew at all but if I could pull the lever for the Lil guy we all should be able to.

Forum List

Back