Trump In Fountain Hills...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Most of you have never heard of Fountain Hills....it's a drive out of the well-known and affluent Scottsdale area on Shea Blvd. where the protestors blocked traffic. I would tell you that could have gotten real crazy real fast if Sheriff Joe hadn't been out there. Most everybody in the Scottsdale/Paradise Valley/Fountain Hills area have money to burn, conceal-carries and drive like maniacs....Shutting down Shea on a Saturday afternoon? These are not people you want to even slow down, much less stop....no no. :nono:

BTW, the Fountain is a centerpiece of the development....shoots water over 500' in the air once an hour.

Fountain-Hills-Arizona-1_photo.jpg

Makes sense for the fake conservative candidate to give a speech next to a fake lake in the middle of the desert., both are a waste of resources.

• Banned
Makes sense for the fake conservative candidate to give a speech next to a fake lake in the middle of the desert., both are a waste of resources.

You take care of your resources and we'll take care of ours.

Trump's anger and hatred pale in comparison to those that dislike him.

Last edited:
Another great Trump event. Im sure his support went up today. In ILLINOIS i thought trump would do poorly in cook and lake co before the riots from cruz supporters, but trump won those counties big.

Another great Trump event. Im sure his support went up today. In ILLINOIS i thought trump would do poorly in cook and lake co before the riots from cruz supporters, but trump won those counties big.

I'm no supporter of Ted Cruz, but why do you guys constantly just lie?

Nah. Let me know when Arizona does the right thing and bans lawns and doesn't sell off their government buildings when balancing their budgets.

Let me know when Barry is going to reimburse us the $500M he owes us for warehousing his illegals.....And if you're as smart as you want me to believe you are, you'll admit that it was Janet Napolitano that put us $3B in the red before she fled to Barry and ended funding on the border fence. Our fountain in Fountain Hills is the exact opposite of the tons of trash your new voters have spread across the Sonoran Desert sneaking into our country.

Nah. Let me know when Arizona does the right thing and bans lawns and doesn't sell off their government buildings when balancing their budgets.

Let me know when Barry is going to reimburse us the $500M he owes us for warehousing his illegals.....And if you're as smart as you want me to believe you are, you'll admit that it was Janet Napolitano that put us $3B in the red before she fled to Barry and ended funding on the border fence. Our fountain in Fountain Hills is the exact opposite of the tons of trash your new voters have spread across the Sonoran Desert sneaking into our country.

Arizona is and has always been a state that receives more federal dollars than it gives, It's pretty high on the list too.

Which States Are Givers and Which Are Takers?

And, I would assume almost every state in 2008/2009 than before due to that big recession that hit Arizona's housing market especially bad. Has Arizona bought back it's capital yet, or are they still renting?

Arizona is and has always been a state that receives more federal dollars than it gives, It's pretty high on the list too.

And, I would assume almost every state in 2008/2009 than before due to that big recession that hit Arizona's housing market especially bad. Has Arizona bought back it's capital yet, or are they still renting?

Bullshit. Our major problem is your Kali assholes fleeing here after they bankrupted their own state...and demanding the same services here! We've been the fastest growth state for the last 30 years because of low taxes and restrictions. We have the 5 "C's"....Copper, Cattle, Climate, Citrus, and Cotton. We don't need the federal government and if they keep messing with us we'll leave the Union and outsiders can apply for a passport and currency exchange to come across our state lines. PAY UP for the illegals, ya deadbeat.

Bullshit. Our major problem is your Kali assholes fleeing here after they bankrupted their own state...and demanding the same services here! We've been the fastest growth state for the last 30 years because of low taxes and restrictions. We have the 5 "C's"....Copper, Cattle, Climate, Citrus, and Cotton. We don't need the federal government and if they keep messing with us we'll leave the Union and outsiders can apply for a passport and currency exchange to come across our state lines. PAY UP for the illegals, ya deadbeat.

Actually Arizona is number 7 and many other less populous states with warm climates are seeing an influx in population. But, hey, you have all that immigration going on for you as well, amiright?

You do have 5 Cs and you still don't have the number 1 state economy? Speaking of California, I like how you blame them when Arizona had budget challenges. Way to take responsibility. In other news, California is one of those states that is over paying (ranked #7) on federal taxes.

While California was hit hard by the recession and has a complex economy and diverse population, not to mention a schizophrenic way of passing unfunded legislation, since the GOP is a mere minority in the state house they appear to be doing much better. You should think Californian's who visit Arizona and spend money, odds are they have higher incomes.

Anyway, I'm not really here to hate on Arizona, I just thought it funny that the fake conservative travels way out to the fake lake in the desert.

Forum List

Back