Trump inaccurately claims size of rally day before election was 32,000 instead of 4,200

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
A slight exaggeration. :abgg2q.jpg:

Trump inaccurately claims size of rally day before election was 32,000 instead of 4,200

President Trump appeared on Saturday to exaggerate the size of the crowd that gathered with him a day before election night in November 2016, asserting that 32,000 people showed up, when in fact, the venue only held 4,200.

"We couldn't even get near the arena, there were 32,000 people," Trump said at a rally in Washington, Michigan. "I finished speaking at 1-o-clock in the morning on election day -- 32,000 people"

It said the facility could only hold 4200. Didn’t say anything about the crowd outside. Having been to a trump rally, 30,000 is probably an average crowd. At our event as many people got turned away as attended.
Lol, if as many people were turned away as attended that's still only 8,000.

Do you ever get tired of carrying those buckets?

Baseball teams do it all the time with attendance figures.8 thousand actually there but 25 thousand tickets sold.

President Trump appeared on Saturday to exaggerate the size of the crowd that gathered with him a day before election night in November 2016, asserting that 32,000 people showed up, when in fact, the venue only held 4,200.

"We couldn't even get near the arena, there were 32,000 people," Trump said at a rally in Washington, Michigan. "I finished speaking at 1-o-clock in the morning on election day -- 32,000 people"

Actually, I don't know and don't care about the fact of 32,000, but I do care about logic and critical thinking. And the fact that the venue only hold 4200, does NOT MEAN that 32,000 did not TRY to get admittance. In a lot of cases, they will set up giant monitors outside for the overflow.

This is same shit that Joy Reid pulled on MSNBC just today with her claim that Trump was "lying" again when he claimed "Cohen only did a tiny tiny bit of his legal work." So being a being a muddled headed leftist with an axe to grind and NO critical thinking or logic skills ---- she LEPT to the conclusion that hardly ANY of the materials seized in the Cohen raid would violate Trump/Cohen privileges.

Class --- please tell me what the GIGANTIC LOGICAL flaw in Joy's statement was. I then had to leave MSNBC to avoid destroying another TV...

Last edited:

Actually, I don't know and don't care about the fact of 32,000, but I do care about logic and critical thinking. And the fact that the venue only hold 4200, does NOT MEAN that 32,000 did not TRY to get admittance. In a lot of cases, they will set up giant monitors outside for the overflow.

This is same shit that Joy Reid pulled on MSNBC just today with her claim that Trump was "lying" again when he claimed "Cohen only did a tiny tiny bit of his legal work." So being a being a muddled headed leftist with an axe to grind and NO critical thinking or logic skills ---- she LEPT to the conclusion that hardly ANY of the materials seized in the Cohen raid would violate Trump/Cohen privileges.

Class --- please tell me what the GIGANTIC LOGICAL flaw in Joy's statement was. I then had to leave MSNBC to avoid destroying another TV...
Could have been 32,000
A5F1Bo3.jpg

Could have been 32,000
A5F1Bo3.jpg

Yeah, showing a picture taken hours before the inauguration so supports your claim. You lie just as much as trump does. Here they are taken at the same time.

proxy

Could have been 32,000
A5F1Bo3.jpg

Yeah very funny. Try the ANIMATED versions of FULL video that show the entire time scale of the event. It's NOT conclusive -- but it's not as BIASED and dishonest as the picture you just posted for sure.

So --- WHAT WAS the logical flaw in Joy Reid's thinking that's similar to the logical flaw in the OP???

Let's not rehash every ONE of the purported "lies" in one thread.

Could have been 32,000
A5F1Bo3.jpg

Yeah, showing a picture taken hours before the inauguration so supports your claim. You lie just as much as trump does. Here they are taken at the same time.

proxy

The funny thing is --- that CNN BLEW IT when they tested their panoramic Gigapixel camera on 2017 inauguration. I save off the link. You can zoom into ANY Part of the image at the time Trump was on stage and see the tatoos on peoples' arms ALL THE WAY back to the Wash monument. So all the time they were screaming about the lie -- all you had to do was go to THEIR website to debunk all the fraudalent pictures that were taken before or after the ceremony...

Forum List

Back