Trump Incestuous Lusting Statement Included In New Ad

the incestuous lusting comments again.

All in your, and the CPACs mind.

But, go with it, if you like.

Makes you look desperate

and more straight laced than any religious person I've ever known.

So, you cannot defend this lying pile of excrement.
So you have this.

th
Hillary ruins the lives of women that put her rapist husband in jeopardy and libs yawn. But get excited over this stupid shit.

More evidence liberalism is a mental illness.

WOW! How utterly naive and stupid.

Stupid pervs like you don't get the statement and it perversion.
Keep you away from the younger girls in your family and neighborhood.

Defend him from what?

Wild accusations?

IF I weren't her father, IF she wasn't my daughter?

Of course its boring.

Y'all are scraping the bottom of the barrel

What about it do I NOT understand?

He's not saying he wants an incestuous encounter with his daughter.

but, pervs like you dont' understand that

The post is about "the donald" lusting for his daughter.
Straw mans argument from a fool like you.
Big difference between your daughter and someone underage and adult.
But you are perhaps in the same category as the child lusting donald.
Way to paint yourself as one like "the donald."

So you have this.

Hillary ruins the lives of women that put her rapist husband in jeopardy and libs yawn. But get excited over this stupid shit.

Because you don't have any rebuttal because the truth has been stated.

Defend him from what?

Wild accusations?

Of course its boring.

So you have this.

Speaking of evidence, where is yours supporting your claim? We have audio of Trump lusting after his own daughter. Provide some actual evidence about Hillary.

Defend him from what?

Wild accusations?

Of course its boring.

You, or the CPAC that is making shit up about Trump wanting an incestuous relationship with his daughter?

You do realize, the only way that flies is if you edit, or misconstrue, his statements.

Amazing the quality of parrots the DNC is raising these days

Democraps are mesmerized by this topic of incest........how interesting..........

Defend him from what?

Wild accusations?

Of course its boring.

The truth?

You're ignoring the truth, and going with what the party wants you to parrot

A new ad being touted as a general election ad has been released by Priorities USA that includes one of his incestuous lusting comments while an actor stands next to a young girl.
Will Trump's lusting after his daughter comments be a major theme in the upcoming ad wars and Presidential campaign? How will the general public that is not aware of the incestuous lusting comments react when they learn about Trump's awkward or creepy statements?

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Hillary Clinton's Vulgar Mouth

"Where is the G-damn f***ing flag? I want the G-damn f***ing flag up every f***ing morning at f***ing sunrise."
(From the book Inside The White House by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 - Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day, 1991.)

"You sold out, you mother f***er! You sold out!"
(From the book Inside by Joseph Califano, p. 213 - Hillary yelling at Democrat lawyer.)

'F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you ****-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.'
(From the book American Evita by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 - Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning.")

"You f***ing idiot."
(From the book Crossfire p. 84 - Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.)

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and grab those bags!"
(From the book The First Partner p. 259 - Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

"Get f***ed! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!"
(From the book Hillary's Scheme p. 89 - Hillary's various comments to her Secret Service detail agents.)

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!!?"
(From the book Unlimited Access by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139 - Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.)

"Where's the miserable c*ck sucker?"
(From the book The Truth About Hillary by Edward Klein, p. 5 - Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer)

"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!"
(From the book Dereliction of Duty, p. 71-72 - Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.)

"Son of a bitch."
(From the book American Evita by Christopher Anderson, p. 259 - Hillary's opinion of President George W. Bush when she found out he secretly visited Iraq just days before her highly publicized trip to Iraq.)

"What are you doing inviting these people into my home? These people are our enemies! They are trying to destroy us!"
(From the book The Survivor by John Harris, p. 99 - Hillary screaming to an aide, when she found out that some Republicans had been invited to the Clinton White House.)

"Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can't f**k her here!!"
(From the book Inside The White House by Ronald Kessler , p. 243 - Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally.)

"You know, I'm going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I'm going to start thinking of her as a human being?" - Hillary Clinton
(From the book The Case Against Hillary Clinton by Peggy Noonan, pg. 55)​

The truth just sticks in your throat.
FOOL!

Defend him from what?

Wild accusations?

Of course its boring.

You, or the CPAC that is making shit up about Trump wanting an incestuous relationship with his daughter?

You do realize, the only way that flies is if you edit, or misconstrue, his statements.

What does this have to do about lusting for someones teenage daughter.
Damn you are reaching another all time low for stupidity. Keep digging a hole. FOOL!
giphy.gif

A new ad being touted as a general election ad has been released by Priorities USA that includes one of his incestuous lusting comments while an actor stands next to a young girl.
Will Trump's lusting after his daughter comments be a major theme in the upcoming ad wars and Presidential campaign? How will the general public that is not aware of the incestuous lusting comments react when they learn about Trump's awkward or creepy statements?

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Hillary Clinton's Vulgar Mouth

"Where is the G-damn f***ing flag? I want the G-damn f***ing flag up every f***ing morning at f***ing sunrise."
(From the book Inside The White House by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 - Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day, 1991.)

"You sold out, you mother f***er! You sold out!"
(From the book Inside by Joseph Califano, p. 213 - Hillary yelling at Democrat lawyer.)

'F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you ****-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.'
(From the book American Evita by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 - Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning.")

"You f***ing idiot."
(From the book Crossfire p. 84 - Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.)

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and grab those bags!"
(From the book The First Partner p. 259 - Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

"Get f***ed! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!"
(From the book Hillary's Scheme p. 89 - Hillary's various comments to her Secret Service detail agents.)

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!!?"
(From the book Unlimited Access by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139 - Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.)

"Where's the miserable c*ck sucker?"
(From the book The Truth About Hillary by Edward Klein, p. 5 - Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer)

"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!"
(From the book Dereliction of Duty, p. 71-72 - Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.)

"Son of a bitch."
(From the book American Evita by Christopher Anderson, p. 259 - Hillary's opinion of President George W. Bush when she found out he secretly visited Iraq just days before her highly publicized trip to Iraq.)

"What are you doing inviting these people into my home? These people are our enemies! They are trying to destroy us!"
(From the book The Survivor by John Harris, p. 99 - Hillary screaming to an aide, when she found out that some Republicans had been invited to the Clinton White House.)

"Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can't f**k her here!!"
(From the book Inside The White House by Ronald Kessler , p. 243 - Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally.)

"You know, I'm going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I'm going to start thinking of her as a human being?" - Hillary Clinton
(From the book The Case Against Hillary Clinton by Peggy Noonan, pg. 55)​

When will you run ads telling people that Trump makes Matzo from the blood of Gentile Children?

No doubt VERY soon.

FOOL!

Defend him from what?

Wild accusations?

Of course its boring.

What truth?

The partisan lies you've been instructed to parrot?

You are one sick fuck hack. But then we already knew that.

WTF is wrong with you?

DUH!
FOOL!
Stupid fools like you deserve no more time.

FOOL!

What truth?

Defend him from what?

Wild accusations?

Of course its boring.

Well, that is where Trump lives, at the bottom of the barrel, the gutter and some assorted rocks. He is rich and has many homes.

He seems to be a tad higher in the barrel than those spreading this malicious lie.
What is the lie? Trump said what he said. No one is accusing him of actually committing incest. He is accused of making lusting comments about her. Fathers do not normally make public comments about their daughters being "hot" or wanting to date them. We say "isn't she beautiful" or "she will make some guy a good wife" or suggest she could win a beauty contest perhaps or maybe be a model. The words hot and dating have sexual connotations attached to them. That a father would suggest he would date his daughter or describe her as hot is rationally considered weird and creepy.

His statement was only slightly on the distasteful side of the line. Trying to make something out of this only shows how desperate the douche bags for Hillary are.

DUH!
FOOL!
Stupid fools like you deserve no more time.

FOOL!

What truth?

Put me on ignore.

It would be like receiving the Silver Star

Defend him from what?

Wild accusations?

Of course its boring.

Hillary is married to a guy who made frequent trips to pedophile Island. I don't think this is something Hillary really wants to get into. Of course, she had her surrogates do it because she didn't want to be associated with it. That's how sleazy it is, not even Hillary will touch it.

Forum List

Back