Trump Incestuous Lusting Statement Included In New Ad

and you don't see a difference between making fun of someone that misspeaks about the number of states, and calling someone a pedophile?

13087477_1018812481501907_5039590212604928538_n.jpg

Mispeaking is far more forgivable .

Trump didn't mispeak . He said things exactly as he meant .

Yes he did, timmy.

He said IF he wasn't her father, and IF she wasn't his daughter, he would date her.

Tell me, timmy, what is 'incestuous' about that
The very idea.

What idea?

that if they weren't related, he would date her?

Uhh yeah! Cause "date" = "fuck" for the likes of Trump.

But hey, "if Obama had a son....."

"Cause "date" = "fuck""

You really are a loser, aren't you timmy

Awww poor Donald doesn't like having his every sentence over scrutinized ???? Welcome to the big leagues Trump! "57 states " ring a bell??

and you don't see a difference between making fun of someone that misspeaks about the number of states, and calling someone a pedophile?

13087477_1018812481501907_5039590212604928538_n.jpg

Mispeaking is far more forgivable .

Trump didn't mispeak . He said things exactly as he meant .

Yes he did, timmy.

He said IF he wasn't her father, and IF she wasn't his daughter, he would date her.

Tell me, timmy, what is 'incestuous' about that

If a Republican says it, it's incestuous. If a Democrat says it, it's not.
Show us a Democrat who said he'd fuck his kid if she wasn't his daughter.

who said he'd fuck his kid if she wasn't his daughter.

Who said that?

A new ad being touted as a general election ad has been released by Priorities USA that includes one of his incestuous lusting comments while an actor stands next to a young girl.
Will Trump's lusting after his daughter comments be a major theme in the upcoming ad wars and Presidential campaign? How will the general public that is not aware of the incestuous lusting comments react when they learn about Trump's awkward or creepy statements?
Wow your right down in the pig shit with the pigs grunting out shit.

A new ad being touted as a general election ad has been released by Priorities USA that includes one of his incestuous lusting comments while an actor stands next to a young girl.
Will Trump's lusting after his daughter comments be a major theme in the upcoming ad wars and Presidential campaign? How will the general public that is not aware of the incestuous lusting comments react when they learn about Trump's awkward or creepy statements?

When will you run ads telling people that Trump makes Matzo from the blood of Gentile Children?

No doubt VERY soon.
Something is seriously wrong with you. You think I made the ad for a major political action committee. You are q moron.

God forbid a mother says her little boy is hansom or a father says their daughter is pretty. I guess in today's world that would mean that they are screwing each other. I wonder if we should start arresting young mothers who says their baby is cute or something. What about fathers who have pictures of their daughter. Should we put them in jail? SHould we even give them a trial or should we just form a lynch mob for these people.
Exaggerate much? Trump made lusting comments about his teenage kid. Stop evading the truth.

Wow your right down in the pig shit with the pigs grunting out shit.
I didn't make the comments, Trump did. I didn't write or produce the ad, some democrat people did. Fathers that go around calling their teen daughter hot or making a remark about a desire to date her are creepy. If you believe differently you live in a bizarre world.

This ain't in a vacume . Trunp is known for his young lady lust.

o85o1t.jpg

She does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps, I would be dating her.

I mean he is just creepy. And what normal young woman wouldn't be creeped out if their father said such a thing.

I mean among the normals.

This makes Trump even weirder. The ad was about Trump making statements that offended women. The final segment depicts an older woman quoting him using the F-bomb. Trump picked that one last segment to whine about and claim misrepresentation based on the fact he was talking about China and not women. Unfair he whines. That comment was not about women. It went completely over his head and beyond his comprehension that the old gal was simply offended by his public use of the F word and that grandmothers, who happen to be women, are offended when a grown man uses that word in public. The point of the ad was that Trump offended women of all ages.
Haven't heard him complaining about the incestuous lust quote posed with the little girl.

This makes Trump even weirder. The ad was about Trump making statements that offended women. The final segment depicts an older woman quoting him using the F-bomb. Trump picked that one last segment to whine about and claim misrepresentation based on the fact he was talking about China and not women. Unfair he whines. That comment was not about women. It went completely over his head and beyond his comprehension that the old gal was simply offended by his public use of the F word and that grandmothers, who happen to be women, are offended when a grown man uses that word in public. The point of the ad was that Trump offended women of all ages.
Haven't heard him complaining about the incestuous lust quote posed with the little girl.

Hillary is a serial offender when it comes to using the F-bomb. I don't see you crying about her.

The post is about "the donald" lusting for his daughter.
Straw mans argument from a fool like you.
Big difference between your daughter and someone underage and adult.
But you are perhaps in the same category as the child lusting donald.
Way to paint yourself as one like "the donald."

So, you cannot defend this lying pile of excrement.
So you have this.

Hillary ruins the lives of women that put her rapist husband in jeopardy and libs yawn. But get excited over this stupid shit.

More evidence liberalism is a mental illness.
I put it in perspective and it made you foam over and bounce around in your padded cell. LOL

That smirk is uncomfortable to look at.

It makes you uncomfortable only because you're a douche bag who makes all manner of unwarranted assumptions.

I doubt you would talk about dating your daughter if it weren't for the fact that she is your daughter, right? I mean, we can agree that's kind of gross, correct?
He did say IF is wasn't his daughter but the insane left can't see those words and have nothing to run on. Democrats have turned into the party of nothing.

Well, it's not even close to November and they will only get worse. As soon as Hillary doesn't have to worry about Sanders it will be a continuous 24/7 barrage of sexist and racist comments from 1980 to 2016.

Well, it's not even close to November and they will only get worse. As soon as Hillary doesn't have to worry about Sanders it will be a continuous 24/7 barrage of sexist and racist comments from 1980 to 2016.
Words? What about Hillary going after the women that were a threat to her predator husband that misused his government offices? That's far worse.

Forum List

Back