Trump Incestuous Lusting Statement Included In New Ad

It is not that people accept, rather it is that people put the allegations against Bill Clinton in a rational perception. Except for the latest Epstein story, which is nothing more than an unproven story at this point, all those old allegations based on distortions, embellishment, exaggerations and just good old made up nonsense are in the past and not relative to the current Presidential contest and nothing more than agenda driven hackery. But Trump's behavior is current and relevant and your assessment of his incestuous lusting after his daughter is not the one being accepted by anyone but his supporters. You think his comments are normal and other think not.

So you noticed certain posters were trying to steer the ugly topic of Trump wanting to bang his own daughter over to Bill Clinton eh? Gotta watch those strawmen. They grow big really fast, so the original topic STOPS. That's the goal.

But the facts remain. Trump was creeping on his daughter.

So you noticed certain posters were trying to steer the ugly topic of Trump wanting to bang his own daughter

Trump wants to bang his own daughter?

Got a link?

But the facts remain. Trump was creeping on his daughter.

:rofl::rofl:

Got a link?

Yeah, page one of this thread.

Here, this might help you:

2rdj05x.jpg

It is obvious from the Trump supporters posting in this thread there is no excuse of defence for the creep comments made by Trump that confirm he has had lustful thoughts about his daughter. He made them public on several occasions. The only defense seen on this thread are deflections to Clinton bashing as if somehow those negate Trump's words.

It is obvious from the Trump supporters posting in this thread there is no excuse of defence for the creep comments made by Trump that confirm he has had lustful thoughts about his daughter. He made them public on several occasions. The only defense seen on this thread are deflections to Clinton bashing as if somehow those negate Trump's words.

Are you confusing me with a Trump supporter?

You're as wrong about that as you are about Trump lusting after his daughter.

Got a link?

2rdj05x.jpg

and that means he wants to bang her?

th

Who do you think he is?

Bill Clinton?
Bill Clinton never made incestuous lusting comments about his daughter. Trump did. See the difference?

Neither did Trump, if you actually read what he said.
Sure he did. You are just in denial and decided that it is OK for a father to publicly call his daughter hot and suggest he would date her. BTW, what he said is displayed throughout this thread repeatedly.

Whatever. It is a weird way to look at your own daughter. If my dad ever said something like that about me, I would be totally creeped out and a bit disgusted as well.

Are you confusing me with a Trump supporter?

You're as wrong about that as you are about Trump lusting after his daughter.
I'm sorry, I usually don't make those kinds of conclusions. Did I direct the comment to you? If I did I apologize. If not it is just a mistaken conclusion on your part, but I apologize for that too.

Got a link?

2rdj05x.jpg

th

Who do you think he is?

Bill Clinton?
Bill Clinton never made incestuous lusting comments about his daughter. Trump did. See the difference?

Sure he did. You are just in denial and decided that it is OK for a father to publicly call his daughter hot and suggest he would date her. BTW, what he said is displayed throughout this thread repeatedly.

Calling her a beauty is the same as calling her hot?

and he said he would date her IF he wasn't married, and IF she wasn't his daughter.

Is your comprehension really that low?

2rdj05x.jpg

th

Who do you think he is?

Bill Clinton?

Calling her a beauty is the same as calling her hot?

and he said he would date her IF he wasn't married, and IF she wasn't his daughter.

Is your comprehension really that low?

That's still messed up thing to say about your own daughter . . . and creepy.

What does it mean to you? That he is attracted to his daughter, but because she's his daughter he can't have her? Ewww. Gross.

Got a link?

2rdj05x.jpg

th

Who do you think he is?

Bill Clinton?
Two reasons; Chelsea isn't hot and she looks too much like Hillary. Both look pretty damned horsey. Ewwwwww.

usa-clinton.jpg.cf.jpg

Basically, what he said boils down to "oh man, if she wasn't my daughter, I would totally do her." :uhh:

What does it mean to you?

What does it mean to me?

It means he finds his daughter to be a very beautiful woman, and that if circumstances were different, (no relationship), he would be interested in dating her.

What does it mean to you?

What does it mean to me?

It means he finds his daughter to be a very beautiful woman, and that if circumstances were different, (no relationship), he would be interested in dating her.

That's nasty. A father should NOT feel that way about his daughter. Do you feel like that about any of your kids or grandkids?

Forum List

Back