Trump Incestuous Lusting Statement Included In New Ad

Basically, what he said boils down to "oh man, if she wasn't my daughter, I would totally do her." :uhh:

that's what you got?

tsk tsk tsk

What did you get out of that statement, "IF she wasn't my daughter?" It's pretty gross.

Trump supporter, eh? :D

"Trump supporter, eh?"

Far from it.

I'm sitting this year out.

Just remember that every time you don't vote God kills a kitten.

What does it mean to you?

What does it mean to me?

It means he finds his daughter to be a very beautiful woman, and that if circumstances were different, (no relationship), he would be interested in dating her.

That's nasty. A father should NOT feel that way about his daughter. Do you feel like that about any of your kids or grandkids?

A father shouldnt' feel that his daughter is beautiful?

A father shouldn't feel his daughter comes up to the standards he sets for himself when it comes to dating?

mind_gutter.jpg

Basically, what he said boils down to "oh man, if she wasn't my daughter, I would totally do her." :uhh:

that's what you got?

tsk tsk tsk

What did you get out of that statement, "IF she wasn't my daughter?" It's pretty gross.

"Trump supporter, eh?"

Far from it.

I'll be voting for senator and down.

But I dont' want either of the current candidates in the Oval Office

A father shouldn't feel his daughter comes up to the standards he sets for himself when it comes to dating?

Well, part of a father's standards should be "not my daughter," which should make it impossible for your suggestion to ever be true. I mean, let's be honest, it's creepy. It's really fucking creepy. But, sadly, there are far more creepy things to complain about when it comes to Trump.

Yeah, page one of this thread.

Here, this might help you:

2rdj05x.jpg

and that means he wants to bang her?

th

Who do you think he is?

Bill Clinton?
Bill Clinton never made incestuous lusting comments about his daughter. Trump did. See the difference?

Neither did Trump, if you actually read what he said.
Sure he did. You are just in denial and decided that it is OK for a father to publicly call his daughter hot and suggest he would date her. BTW, what he said is displayed throughout this thread repeatedly.

Calling her a beauty is the same as calling her hot?

and he said he would date her IF he wasn't married, and IF she wasn't his daughter.

Is your comprehension really that low?
He specifically used the word hot describing his daughter at the 1997 Miss Universe contest when his daughter was 16.

What does it mean to me?

It means he finds his daughter to be a very beautiful woman, and that if circumstances were different, (no relationship), he would be interested in dating her.

That's nasty. A father should NOT feel that way about his daughter. Do you feel like that about any of your kids or grandkids?

mind_gutter.jpg

Come on! Get real. The guy pretty much said "IF she wasn't my daughter, I would do her." Do you feel that way about any of your daughters or family members? Yuck! It was a yucky and a disturbing statement for any "dad" to make.

that's what you got?

tsk tsk tsk

"Trump supporter, eh?"

Far from it.

I'll be voting for senator and down.

But I dont' want either of the current candidates in the Oval Office

Okay. Well God will only maim a kitten for you.

Well, part of a father's standards should be "not my daughter," which should make it impossible for your suggestion to ever be true. I mean, let's be honest, it's creepy. It's really fucking creepy. But, sadly, there are far more creepy things to complain about when it comes to Trump.

part of a father's standards should be "not my daughter,"

Isn't that part of what he said?

If she was NOT my daughter?

part of a father's standards should be "not my daughter,"

Isn't that part of what he said?

If she was NOT my daughter?

Hey sweetie, if you weren't my daughter, I would do you. :cheeky-smiley-018: It's gross. You just don't talk that way about your daughter. I think my son is adorable, but the thought of "dating" him never even occurred to me! Just saying the words grosses me out.

The guy is a pure womanizer with absolutely no morals, even when it comes to his own daughter. That's my take.

What does it mean to me?

mind_gutter.jpg

Come on! Get real. The guy pretty much said "IF she wasn't my daughter, I would do her." Do you feel that way about any of your daughters or family members? Yuck! It was a yucky and a disturbing statement for any "dad" to make.

If my youngest step daughter was not my wifes daughter, if my brothers daughter was not my niece, I would definitely consider dating them.

But, my marriage prevents me from thinking about it

But they are, and it will never happen.

My other step daughters, no.

My granddaughter, no

my other nieces, no

my sister in laws, no

Just those two mentioned

And this is the other thing....for people who have 10 pounds of sand in your vaginas about how creepy Trump is when it comes to his daughter, you sure seem to love the creepy pictures.
Love them? Until I typed Trump Creepy Daughter pictures into Google I didn't know what she looked like. A bit old to be sitting on Daddy's lap don't you think? Does he still spank her when she's naughty?

Maybe we shouldn't go there. For sure he shouldn't have, but he has.

Last edited:

What does it mean to me?

mind_gutter.jpg

If my youngest step daughter was not my wifes daughter, if my brothers daughter was not my niece, I would definitely consider dating them.

My granddaughter, no

my other nieces, no

my sister in laws, no

Just those two mentioned

:ack-1: Gross. You should put things into perspective.

What does it mean to me?

mind_gutter.jpg

My granddaughter, no

my other nieces, no

my sister in laws, no

Just those two mentioned

:ack-1: Gross. You should put things into perspective.

I'm not the one that has a perspective problem.

You're the one with their mind in the gutter

Forum List

Back