Trump Incestuous Lusting Statement Included In New Ad

This is typical Liberal mud raking and spinning and you Liberals know it. You get your panties in a wad over a Trump statement about Ivanka that you and your media have twisted into something perverse. Yet you have no problem with Bill Clinton's decades of fornication with women while married to Hillary. Add to that Hillary's attacks on those very women that Bill had sex with. No problem there right? Nothing to see there, right? But oh see what happens if we twist what Trump said about Ivanka.... Oooooooh!!!!!!
Nothing is being twisted. Trump's exact words are being used to indicate he had lustful thoughts about his daughter. Comparing an adulterous man having relations with consensual adults is ridiculous and lame.
if that is how you took what he said, then you are a pervert.

That IS what he said though. He said IF she wasn't his daughter . . . . :lol:

Don't be disingenuous.
Nope. I'm not being disingenuous. I did not find it offensive. In no way does he come across as an incestuous adulterer....he has no reputation as such. He complimented the looks and personality of his daughter.....and folks like you found a way to make it into something it isn't.

Well done.

But a reach non the less.

No, he specifically said if she was not his daughter, he would date her. He goes on and on about how "hot" she is. That is not a normal "daddy".
Nice try.

You run with that.

This is typical Liberal mud raking and spinning and you Liberals know it. You get your panties in a wad over a Trump statement about Ivanka that you and your media have twisted into something perverse. Yet you have no problem with Bill Clinton's decades of fornication with women while married to Hillary. Add to that Hillary's attacks on those very women that Bill had sex with. No problem there right? Nothing to see there, right? But oh see what happens if we twist what Trump said about Ivanka.... Oooooooh!!!!!!
Nothing is being twisted. Trump's exact words are being used to indicate he had lustful thoughts about his daughter. Comparing an adulterous man having relations with consensual adults is ridiculous and lame.

Don't be disingenuous.
Nope. I'm not being disingenuous. I did not find it offensive. In no way does he come across as an incestuous adulterer....he has no reputation as such. He complimented the looks and personality of his daughter.....and folks like you found a way to make it into something it isn't.

Well done.

Words are unnecessary here.
donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-lead-11.jpg

Bill Clinton is no longer running for office, Trump is.

We aren't spending much time on JFK and women either. He also not running.
no. But Bill Clinton is stumping for Hillary. So just as any dirt on someone stumping for Trump is noteworthy, so is one stumping for Hillary.
Or did you forget about all of the outrage when Duke endorsed Trump.

Oh yeah.,.....that's different somehow.
When you find a Hillary quote about her maybe dating her kid, let's us know.
Nice deflection.

So in other words.....YOU get to decide what is worthy of discussion and what is not.

Very....well.....LEFT of you.

And a bit childish.

You are deflecting by bringing the Clintons into a thread about Trump the Chump. :D Go start a thread about the Clintons. I'll tell you what I think about THEM there. :) K?

Hmmmm...I wonder why people on the left are not insisting that Hillary condemn the actions of Bill seeing as they felt the need for Trump to condemn the actions of some...actually, a few of his supporters.

Start a thread about the Clintons. This is about Trump and his weird and inappropriate comments about his daughter.
lol......I see.

You don't have a response, simply say my post doesn't belong.

I come here to debate. Not to play silly games.

Cya.

Don't be disingenuous.

Well done.

No, he specifically said if she was not his daughter, he would date her. He goes on and on about how "hot" she is. That is not a normal "daddy".
Nice try.

You run with that.

Are you claiming he didn't say those things, or that it's normal for a daddy to feel "hot and bothered" by his daughter? :)

Hmmmm...I wonder why people on the left are not insisting that Hillary condemn the actions of Bill seeing as they felt the need for Trump to condemn the actions of some...actually, a few of his supporters.

Start a thread about the Clintons. This is about Trump and his weird and inappropriate comments about his daughter.
lol......I see.

You don't have a response, simply say my post doesn't belong.

I come here to debate. Not to play silly games.

Cya.

No, you are accusing others of deflecting, and I felt it appropriate to point out your own deflections. :D Lol.

Can't deal? Okay, bye bye then.

Don't be disingenuous.

Well done.

an excellent picture of a daughter proud of her daddy.
You truly have a perverted mind.
No interest in your childish posts as well....so cya.

Bill Clinton is no longer running for office, Trump is.

We aren't spending much time on JFK and women either. He also not running.
no. But Bill Clinton is stumping for Hillary. So just as any dirt on someone stumping for Trump is noteworthy, so is one stumping for Hillary.
Or did you forget about all of the outrage when Duke endorsed Trump.

Oh yeah.,.....that's different somehow.
When you find a Hillary quote about her maybe dating her kid, let's us know.
Nice deflection.

So in other words.....YOU get to decide what is worthy of discussion and what is not.

Very....well.....LEFT of you.

And a bit childish.
There are plenty of threads about the Clinton's. This one is about Donald Trump making incestuous lusting comments. It is about him having lustful thoughts about his kid.

Don't be disingenuous.

Well done.

Ivanka.PNG

Don't be disingenuous.

Well done.

Teenage daughter upon hearing what Trump said: Oh how sweet, my daddy wants to fuck me.

Last edited:
Hillary & her superpacs are gonna let the genie out of the bottle with attack ads like this. Do they really wanna relive all the slanderous bullshit about bills sex life & Hillarys acceptance of it from the 90's?

Hillary & her superpacs are gonna let the genie out of the bottle with attack ads like this. Do they really wanna relive all the slanderous bullshit about bills sex life & Hillarys acceptance of it from the 90's?
That has all been done to death. You shot the wad early.

This is new, Trump wanting to shoot the wad with his daughter. Yikes.

The ad that brought about this thread has gone viral. It was designed to show examples of how Trump has said things offensive to or about women and show how he sees them as sex objects or "things". The fact that Trump made comments that are interpreted as offensive regarding his daughter is just a fact that can not be denied. People found his comments offensive. That is the bottom line and no matter how much the segment of the ad is criticized and whined about, the fact remains that people find him offensive and creepy.

Based on the multiple responses from Liberals in this thread I can conclude that none of you are not disturbed by the perverse ACTIONS and the despicable ATTACKS by Bill and Hillary on the multiple women that Bill had sex with. You are however very disturbed by some perceived "perversion" by Trump's COMMENT on his daughter's beauty. Twisted comments apparently carry far more weight than undeniable actions. That's very interesting.

Based on the multiple responses from Liberals in this thread I can conclude that none of you are not disturbed by the perverse ACTIONS and the despicable ATTACKS by Bill and Hillary on the multiple women that Bill had sex with. You are however very disturbed by some perceived "perversion" by Trump's COMMENT on his daughter's beauty. Twisted comments apparently carry far more weight than undeniable actions. That's very interesting.

Nothing perceived when he actually MADE those comments. Lol. He is a sick and twisted individual.

you will all just have to accept that trump has indeed "the best words".

Nothing perceived when he actually MADE those comments. Lol. He is a sick and twisted individual.
I found it even creepier his
first response about his infant daughter when asked was about her potential breast size.

He's fucked in the head.

You perceive them as sick and twisted....maybe because you are sick and twisted....

You perceive them as sick and twisted....maybe because you are sick and twisted....

So . . . you don't think making those comments about your own daughter are sick and twisted? I think that you do NOT find them sick and twisted may mean you are sick and twisted because those kinds of comments about your little girl are most definitely sick and twisted.

Forum List

Back