Trump Incestuous Lusting Statement Included In New Ad

Based on the multiple responses from Liberals in this thread I can conclude that none of you are not disturbed by the perverse ACTIONS and the despicable ATTACKS by Bill and Hillary on the multiple women that Bill had sex with. You are however very disturbed by some perceived "perversion" by Trump's COMMENT on his daughter's beauty. Twisted comments apparently carry far more weight than undeniable actions. That's very interesting.
Beating the dead horse of Bill won't work.

We have the live Donald wanting to horse around with his "hot" daughter.

“Donald, what does Tiffany have of yours, and what does Tiffany have of Marla’s?” host Robin Leach asked.

Trump answered instantly — and he did not bring up his daughter’s eyes, nose or smile.

“Well, I think that she's got a lot of Marla,” he said.”She's a really beautiful baby, and she's got Marla's legs. We don't know whether she's got this part yet (gestures toward his chest), but time will tell.”

Maples smiled as her husband crassly pumped at his chest while he talked about their little girl.

Trump when asked what Tiffany has of his and what she has of his mother:: "She's got Marla's legs. We don't know whether or not she's got this part yet, but time will tell."

35jyogo.jpg

Trump is a full on creep.

I would never talk about my own daughter that way, much less REPEATEDLY.

The Donald with a thing for the daughter? No wonder he does so well in the South.

Last edited:
What kind of sick fuck talks about his newborn daughter's legs sexually? What kind of creep postulates on national television about what kind of tits she's going to have?

The man is seriously twisted.

Based on the multiple responses from Liberals in this thread I can conclude that none of you are not disturbed by the perverse ACTIONS and the despicable ATTACKS by Bill and Hillary on the multiple women that Bill had sex with. You are however very disturbed by some perceived "perversion" by Trump's COMMENT on his daughter's beauty. Twisted comments apparently carry far more weight than undeniable actions. That's very interesting.
Many of the so-called undeniable actions and attacks attributed to the Clinton's are in fact very deniable and many have been debunked. In addition, the majority of people have put the twenty-year-old allegations in the past. The Clinton's have paid a high price for Bill's affairs and activities and the consensus has been that those allegations have little if any relevance to the present. Trump's offensive attitude, however, are relevant to the present.
Again, Trump's comments are not being twisted. They are what they are. You can not be the judge of what people determine is offensive. Their opinions are as valid as yours. Trump's or anyone else's comment about the beauty of a daughter is not offensive. His lusting and referring to her as a sex object is what folks find offensive.

When Donald Trump says, "Oh yeah, baby, you got some nice legs and tits", he means "baby" literally!

Shouldn't the moderators play fair and throw this thread in the badlands? It just seems kind of fair since every thread dealing with the innappropriate relationships that Chelsea had with her father were.

Most people, when asked "What does she have of yours, and what does she have of your wife?" respond like this:

"She has my eyes, and she has her mother's chin."

That's what a normal person sounds like.

Normal people NEVER say, "She got some hot legs and maybe her mother's tits some day."

Only some kind of really sick fuck would say a thing like that. Especially on national TV. You have to be utterly clueless of how sick you are to feel comfortable talking about your newborn baby's hot legs and tits.

35jyogo.jpg

Shouldn't the moderators play fair and throw this thread in the badlands? It just seems kind of fair since every thread dealing with the innappropriate relationships that Chelsea had with her father were.
What relationship was that?

Right, the one you sick fucks made up trying to balance out Trump's creepy daughter lust.

That complete bullshit was unsubstantiated.

Nice try.

I guess you have been on such a steady diet of manufactured bullshit for so long, you've become allergic to the truth.

Now what inappropriate relationships would they be? Can you back up your claim or are you just trying to promote a lie?
The thread, by the way, was not started with an accusation or allegation. The OP is focused on a new ad put out by a PAC and that is what the thread has focused on, the accuracy of a political ad.

Looks to me they did play fair.

Trump can say his daughter is beautiful. The Clintons can't say that about Chelsea so they have to remove any reference to Ivanka's stunning good looks. It's the next best thing to throwing acid in her face.

Trump can say his daughter is beautiful. The Clintons can't say that about Chelsea so they have to remove any reference to Ivanka's stunning good looks. It's the next best thing to throwing acid in her face.

Odd that the alcoholic crazy cat lady has an opinion on looks.

Forum List

Back