Trump Incestuous Lusting Statement Included In New Ad

That's nasty. A father should NOT feel that way about his daughter. Do you feel like that about any of your kids or grandkids?

A father shouldnt' feel that his daughter is beautiful?

A father shouldn't feel his daughter comes up to the standards he sets for himself when it comes to dating?

mind_gutter.jpg

Come on! Get real. The guy pretty much said "IF she wasn't my daughter, I would do her." Do you feel that way about any of your daughters or family members? Yuck! It was a yucky and a disturbing statement for any "dad" to make.

If my youngest step daughter was not my wifes daughter, if my brothers daughter was not my niece, I would definitely consider dating them.

But, my marriage prevents me from thinking about it

But they are, and it will never happen.

My other step daughters, no.

My granddaughter, no

my other nieces, no

my sister in laws, no

Just those two mentioned

:ack-1: Gross. You should put things into perspective.

I'm not the one that has a perspective problem.

You're the one with their mind in the gutter

No, that would be you and Mr. Trump, thinking about family members in a more than "platonic" way. It's disturbing to say the least.

This is typical Liberal mud raking and spinning and you Liberals know it. You get your panties in a wad over a Trump statement about Ivanka that you and your media have twisted into something perverse. Yet you have no problem with Bill Clinton's decades of fornication with women while married to Hillary. Add to that Hillary's attacks on those very women that Bill had sex with. No problem there right? Nothing to see there, right? But oh see what happens if we twist what Trump said about Ivanka.... Oooooooh!!!!!!

This is typical Liberal mud raking and spinning and you Liberals know it. You get your panties in a wad over a Trump statement about Ivanka that you and your media have twisted into something perverse. Yet you have no problem with Bill Clinton's decades of fornication with women while married to Hillary. Add to that Hillary's attacks on those very women that Bill had sex with. No problem there right? Nothing to see there, right? But oh see what happens if we twist what Trump said about Ivanka.... Oooooooh!!!!!!
Bill Clinton is no longer running for office, Trump is.

We aren't spending much time on JFK and women either. He also not running.

And this is the other thing....for people who have 10 pounds of sand in your vaginas about how creepy Trump is when it comes to his daughter, you sure seem to love the creepy pictures.
Love them? Until I type in Trump Creepy Daughter pictures into Google I didn't know what she looked like. A bit old to be sitting on Daddy's lap don't you think? Does he still spank her when she's naughty?

Maybe we shouldn't go there. For sure he shouldn't have, but he has.

Trump is an absolute narcissist. You're attributing things to the wrong evil. He has his daughter sitting on his lap because he wants to show everyone how loved he thinks he is. He wants to brag about how great his own daughter is, all for the sake of his own self glorification. Simple as that.

A father shouldnt' feel that his daughter is beautiful?

A father shouldn't feel his daughter comes up to the standards he sets for himself when it comes to dating?

mind_gutter.jpg

Come on! Get real. The guy pretty much said "IF she wasn't my daughter, I would do her." Do you feel that way about any of your daughters or family members? Yuck! It was a yucky and a disturbing statement for any "dad" to make.

If my youngest step daughter was not my wifes daughter, if my brothers daughter was not my niece, I would definitely consider dating them.

My granddaughter, no

my other nieces, no

my sister in laws, no

Just those two mentioned

No, that would be you and Mr. Trump, thinking about family members in a more than "platonic" way. It's disturbing to say the least.
you must question why you must reach so far to find dirt on a man who's life has been an open book for the last 40 years.

Nothing is being twisted. Trump's exact words are being used to indicate he had lustful thoughts about his daughter. Comparing an adulterous man having relations with consensual adults is ridiculous and lame.

no. But Bill Clinton is stumping for Hillary. So just as any dirt on someone stumping for Trump is noteworthy, so is one stumping for Hillary.
Or did you forget about all of the outrage when Duke endorsed Trump.

Oh yeah.,.....that's different somehow.

Nothing is being twisted. Trump's exact words are being used to indicate he had lustful thoughts about his daughter. Comparing an adulterous man having relations with consensual adults is ridiculous and lame.
if that is how you took what he said, then you are a pervert.

My granddaughter, no

my other nieces, no

my sister in laws, no

Just those two mentioned

you must question why you must reach so far to find dirt on a man who's life has been an open book for the last 40 years.

Me? I didn't find any dirt. I just read a thread. Lol. ???

That IS what he said though. He said IF she wasn't his daughter . . . . :lol:

Don't be disingenuous.

Hmmmm...I wonder why people on the left are not insisting that Hillary condemn the actions of Bill seeing as they felt the need for Trump to condemn the actions of some...actually, a few of his supporters.

no. But Bill Clinton is stumping for Hillary. So just as any dirt on someone stumping for Trump is noteworthy, so is one stumping for Hillary.

When you find a Hillary quote about her maybe dating her kid, let's us know.

Don't be disingenuous.
Nope. I'm not being disingenuous. I did not find it offensive. In no way does he come across as an incestuous adulterer....he has no reputation as such. He complimented the looks and personality of his daughter.....and folks like you found a way to make it into something it isn't.

Well done.

But a reach non the less.

My granddaughter, no

my other nieces, no

my sister in laws, no

Just those two mentioned

That is part of Trump's problem with trying to go after Bill and Hillary Clinton. His shenanigans have been widely covered by the news media for decades. He loved being covered in the New York tabloids and gossip columns and his reputation as a Playboy. Now he is running away from it because it highlights his low character and morals.

Hmmmm...I wonder why people on the left are not insisting that Hillary condemn the actions of Bill seeing as they felt the need for Trump to condemn the actions of some...actually, a few of his supporters.
Everything on Bill has been said a 1,000 times. This Trump stuff is new.

You are just going to have to deal with it. He wanted the light, now comes the heat.

Don't be disingenuous.
Nope. I'm not being disingenuous. I did not find it offensive. In no way does he come across as an incestuous adulterer....he has no reputation as such. He complimented the looks and personality of his daughter.....and folks like you found a way to make it into something it isn't.

Well done.

But a reach non the less.

No, he specifically said if she was not his daughter, he would date her. He goes on and on about how "hot" she is. That is not a normal "daddy".

When you find a Hillary quote about her maybe dating her kid, let's us know.
Nice deflection.

So in other words.....YOU get to decide what is worthy of discussion and what is not.

Very....well.....LEFT of you.

And a bit childish.

Start a thread about the Clintons. This is about Trump and his weird and inappropriate comments about his daughter.

Forum List

Back