Trump Incestuous Lusting Statement Included In New Ad

or that it's normal for a daddy to feel "hot and bothered" by his daughter?
if that is how you took what he said, then you are a pervert.

That IS what he said though. He said IF she wasn't his daughter . . . . :lol:

Don't be disingenuous.
Nope. I'm not being disingenuous. I did not find it offensive. In no way does he come across as an incestuous adulterer....he has no reputation as such. He complimented the looks and personality of his daughter.....and folks like you found a way to make it into something it isn't.

Well done.

But a reach non the less.

No, he specifically said if she was not his daughter, he would date her. He goes on and on about how "hot" she is. That is not a normal "daddy".
Nice try.

You run with that.

Are you claiming he didn't say those things, or that it's normal for a daddy to feel "hot and bothered" by his daughter? :)

Someone said that?

Based on the multiple responses from Liberals in this thread I can conclude that none of you are not disturbed by the perverse ACTIONS and the despicable ATTACKS by Bill and Hillary on the multiple women that Bill had sex with. You are however very disturbed by some perceived "perversion" by Trump's COMMENT on his daughter's beauty. Twisted comments apparently carry far more weight than undeniable actions. That's very interesting.

Nothing perceived when he actually MADE those comments. Lol. He is a sick and twisted individual.
You perceive them as sick and twisted....maybe because you are sick and twisted....

So . . . you don't think making those comments about your own daughter are sick and twisted? I think that you do NOT find them sick and twisted may mean you are sick and twisted because those kinds of comments about your little girl are most definitely sick and twisted.
You are reading his mind with your mind....hence you perceive his mind to be sick and twisted because your mind is sick and twisted......yo.

Based on the multiple responses from Liberals in this thread I can conclude that none of you are not disturbed by the perverse ACTIONS and the despicable ATTACKS by Bill and Hillary on the multiple women that Bill had sex with. You are however very disturbed by some perceived "perversion" by Trump's COMMENT on his daughter's beauty. Twisted comments apparently carry far more weight than undeniable actions. That's very interesting.

Nothing perceived when he actually MADE those comments. Lol. He is a sick and twisted individual.
You perceive them as sick and twisted....maybe because you are sick and twisted....

So . . . you don't think making those comments about your own daughter are sick and twisted? I think that you do NOT find them sick and twisted may mean you are sick and twisted because those kinds of comments about your little girl are most definitely sick and twisted.
You are reading his mind with your mind....hence you perceive his mind to be sick and twisted because your mind is sick and twisted......yo.
hacVfTO.jpg

That kind of Daddy's Girl is 15 will get you 20.

This is typical Liberal mud raking and spinning and you Liberals know it. You get your panties in a wad over a Trump statement about Ivanka that you and your media have twisted into something perverse. Yet you have no problem with Bill Clinton's decades of fornication with women while married to Hillary. Add to that Hillary's attacks on those very women that Bill had sex with. No problem there right? Nothing to see there, right? But oh see what happens if we twist what Trump said about Ivanka.... Oooooooh!!!!!!
Nothing is being twisted. Trump's exact words are being used to indicate he had lustful thoughts about his daughter. Comparing an adulterous man having relations with consensual adults is ridiculous and lame.
if that is how you took what he said, then you are a pervert.
Or a father with millions of other fathers, and mothers, agreeing with my interpretation of what Trump said. If you think millions of dads who would never imagine dating their own daughter are perverted than perhaps you are the perverted one. I don't think they would think much of your warped opinion. Probably plenty of situations and places where you would get punched in your face or worse for expressing your opinion.

This thread is comical...and stupid

This thread is just a preview of the pile-on to come.

As I said, Trump wanted the light, which he got, now comes the heat.

Trump will probably end up crying

th

It's stupid, this isn't going to take Trump down and it's just deflection from the obvious meltdown the dems are having in their own party...."oh look squirrel!!!!!!!"

Stupid pervs like you don't get the statement and it perversion.
Keep you away from the younger girls in your family and neighborhood.

Defend him from what?

Wild accusations?

IF I weren't her father, IF she wasn't my daughter?

Of course its boring.

Y'all are scraping the bottom of the barrel

What about it do I NOT understand?

He's not saying he wants an incestuous encounter with his daughter.

but, pervs like you dont' understand that

You are of course right on this. He expressed pride in his daughter. He said "if she wasn't"

The perv interpret that as:

"I wish she wasn't "

Sad

Yo? WTF? Lol. He is sick and twisted. Read his comments, and it's obvious, hack.

A new ad being touted as a general election ad has been released by Priorities USA that includes one of his incestuous lusting comments while an actor stands next to a young girl.
Will Trump's lusting after his daughter comments be a major theme in the upcoming ad wars and Presidential campaign? How will the general public that is not aware of the incestuous lusting comments react when they learn about Trump's awkward or creepy statements?

Lol, so the party of 'Man Pervs Going into Girls locker rooms is a Constitutional Right' is now attacking fathers and suggesting that they are pervs for letting their daughters sit in their laps?

roflmao, this cant get any easier.

You don't understand the issues.

A new ad being touted as a general election ad has been released by Priorities USA that includes one of his incestuous lusting comments while an actor stands next to a young girl.
Will Trump's lusting after his daughter comments be a major theme in the upcoming ad wars and Presidential campaign? How will the general public that is not aware of the incestuous lusting comments react when they learn about Trump's awkward or creepy statements?

Lol, so the party of 'Man Pervs Going into Girls locker rooms is a Constitutional Right' is now attacking fathers and suggesting that they are pervs for letting their daughters sit in their laps?

The ad never said anything about his daughter sitting on his lap, nor is that really a relevant factor. The relevant factor is his comments and the thoughts he had when making such comments. He offended many women and men alike, particularly fathers, by expressing the thoughts he expressed about his daughter. I do not know, and I have asked, one single father, not one, who would admit to ever having a desire to date one of his daughters. I find it shocking that folks will come on a public message board and admit they do not find that comment offensive. I would bet that if not for the anonymity of a message board they would never make such an admission.

The ad never said anything about his daughter sitting on his lap, nor is that really a relevant factor. The relevant factor is his comments and the thoughts he had when making such comments. He offended many women and men alike, particularly fathers, by expressing the thoughts he expressed about his daughter. I do not know, and I have asked, one single father, not one, who would admit to ever having a desire to date one of his daughters. I find it shocking that folks will come on a public message board and admit they do not find that comment offensive. I would bet that if not for the anonymity of a message board they would never make such an admission.

I know several fathers who have told their daughters that were they not their fathers they would ask them out. Why not?

I know some people, mostly libtards, are so hung up on sex that they cannot imagine that people very often go out with a person with no intention of having sex with them.

I remember when W Bushes wife, Laura, was polled as the woman most guys would go out with if they could go out with any woman alive. Libtards were all like, 'Gross! Why would guys want to go out with an old woman if they could date any hot woman out there?'

The answer was obvious; she would be a very interesting lady to talk to and hear her side of history. More guys are drawn by this than are repelled by it, obviously.

There is nothing wrong with telling your daughter that you think she is attractive, and a father that wont tell his daughter that is a coward or has an ugly daughter.

This might assplode your brain, but I will share this with you anyway. Probably thousands of guys go out with women in long term relationships and NEVER have sex with them at all. And they are completely AOK with that because they like the woman for who she is.

Don't know what area these people are from, but I live in a fairly purple state, and the local schools, 6-12, have father daughter dances annually.

I know several fathers who have told their daughters that were they not their fathers they would ask them out.
That's why someone said earlier this explains why Trump is popular in the South.

Have any of your friends ever said, "I'd like you to meet my wife and sister" and there was only one woman standing there?

Don't know what area these people are from, but I live in a fairly purple state, and the local schools, 6-12, have father daughter dances annually.
You are trying to lump Trump with normal activities and attitudes of father and daughters. Trump publicly showed lust for his kid. That is not normal. Don't know why you refuse to face reality. Trump has been branded and he will never lose the brand. If this is what made you so butt hurt, get ready for a bunch of pain. The Cinton folks probably have a warehouse full of embarrassing stuff on Trump.

You are trying to lump Trump with normal activities and attitudes of father and daughters. Trump publicly showed lust for his kid. That is not normal. Don't know why you refuse to face reality. Trump has been branded and he will never lose the brand. If this is what made you so butt hurt, get ready for a bunch of pain. The Cinton folks probably have a warehouse full of embarrassing stuff on Trump.

The only thing I've seen that's abnormal, is the Dems take on this.

y'all are making Muslims look like hippies

The father/daughter dance at our oldest's school is one of the most popular events of the school year, daddies showing off their daughters and daughters showing off their daddies

Forum List

Back