Trump Incestuous Lusting Statement Included In New Ad

A new ad being touted as a general election ad has been released by Priorities USA that includes one of his incestuous lusting comments while an actor stands next to a young girl.
Will Trump's lusting after his daughter comments be a major theme in the upcoming ad wars and Presidential campaign? How will the general public that is not aware of the incestuous lusting comments react when they learn about Trump's awkward or creepy statements?

Lol, so the party of 'Man Pervs Going into Girls locker rooms is a Constitutional Right' is now attacking fathers and suggesting that they are pervs for letting their daughters sit in their laps?

roflmao, this cant get any easier.
The ad never said anything about his daughter sitting on his lap, nor is that really a relevant factor. The relevant factor is his comments and the thoughts he had when making such comments. He offended many women and men alike, particularly fathers, by expressing the thoughts he expressed about his daughter. I do not know, and I have asked, one single father, not one, who would admit to ever having a desire to date one of his daughters. I find it shocking that folks will come on a public message board and admit they do not find that comment offensive. I would bet that if not for the anonymity of a message board they would never make such an admission.
Hard to believe Trump looks at his daughter sexually
Most fathers are protective of their daughters

A new ad being touted as a general election ad has been released by Priorities USA that includes one of his incestuous lusting comments while an actor stands next to a young girl.
Will Trump's lusting after his daughter comments be a major theme in the upcoming ad wars and Presidential campaign? How will the general public that is not aware of the incestuous lusting comments react when they learn about Trump's awkward or creepy statements?

Lol, so the party of 'Man Pervs Going into Girls locker rooms is a Constitutional Right' is now attacking fathers and suggesting that they are pervs for letting their daughters sit in their laps?

The ad never said anything about his daughter sitting on his lap, nor is that really a relevant factor. The relevant factor is his comments and the thoughts he had when making such comments. He offended many women and men alike, particularly fathers, by expressing the thoughts he expressed about his daughter. I do not know, and I have asked, one single father, not one, who would admit to ever having a desire to date one of his daughters. I find it shocking that folks will come on a public message board and admit they do not find that comment offensive. I would bet that if not for the anonymity of a message board they would never make such an admission.
Democrats made it up. Now they are running around holding these dripping innards wondering what to do.

Democrats made it up. Now they are running around holding these dripping innards wondering what to do.

Made up?
Trump said it

Democraps still continue to be mesmerized by incest.........any questions?.........just ask Woody Allen......:muahaha:...........

Uh Oh, now you've done it Sassy. We are soon going to see a photo-shopped video of Trump at a father/daughter dance with his massive hands all over Ivanka's butt.

Any man who thinks of his daughter in terms of whether or not he would "date" her, obviously has some issues. Lol.
It's different for Donald. He's allowed because he is Donald Trump.

Any man who thinks of his daughter in terms of whether or not he would "date" her, obviously has some issues. Lol.

Well, for me, I would be mortified if my father ever made such a statement, especially publicly. How disturbing, embarrassing and gross. Yuck.

Well, for me, I would be mortified if my father ever made such a statement, especially publicly. How disturbing, embarrassing and gross. Yuck.
The cult seems to be giving him a pass, the same way the Koresh cult gave that guy a pass or they gave the Dugger dude a pass.

The cult seems to be giving him a pass, the same way the Koresh cult gave that guy a pass or they gave the Dugger dude a pass.
No one is giving him a pass, people aren't buying the stupid shit. Normal people understand what he means.

No one is giving him a pass, people aren't buying the stupid shit. Normal people understand what he means.
His supporters are giving him a pass. They give him a pass on everything. Your definition of "normal" is subjective and partisan.

His supporters are giving him a pass. They give him a pass on everything. Your definition of "normal" is subjective and partisan.
Funny coming from you. You think Trump wants to have sex with his daughter. That's horrible but you love to believe it.

How can someone have sexual fantasies about their own daughter and admit it?

Republican family values

More proof he suffers from NPD. Narsos make outrageous statements all the time and never envision in their wildest dreams that they'll come back to haunt them. They have no moral compass anyway so statements from Trump about wanting to bang his own daughter, in his mind, is perfectly fair game. It's just that for the rest of us who do have a moral compass, there are consequences in the form of lost votes.

In the NPD's mind, all things they say are "great", "the best" and it's YOUR problem if you can't see it that way. This is their default mode. They have no other mode.

So far has it only not come back to haunt him (all his outrageous statements) he is in the final 2 (sorry Bern) to be President. So, I would say he would say to you:
resized_dwight-schrute.jpg

Funny coming from you. You think Trump wants to have sex with his daughter. That's horrible but you love to believe it.
I have not said Trump said he wanted to have sex with his daughter. I have no way of knowing what was going through his mind when he made lusting comments or if those comments represented an actual desire on his part to have sex with his daughter or just a fleeting fantasy or just a Freudian slip.

More proof he suffers from NPD. Narsos make outrageous statements all the time and never envision in their wildest dreams that they'll come back to haunt them. They have no moral compass anyway so statements from Trump about wanting to bang his own daughter, in his mind, is perfectly fair game. It's just that for the rest of us who do have a moral compass, there are consequences in the form of lost votes.

In the NPD's mind, all things they say are "great", "the best" and it's YOUR problem if you can't see it that way. This is their default mode. They have no other mode.

So far has it only not come back to haunt him
It helps to maintain his 50% disapproval rating with Republican women and 65 to 70% disapproval rating with women in general.

It helps to maintain his 50% disapproval rating with Republican women and 65 to 70% disapproval rating with women in general.

Just wait.....

Just wait.....
I agree, the Clinton forces have a warehouse full of embarrassing negative stuff on Trump. The ad depicting the incestuous lust comment was just the beginning. Wait till they start picking apart his obscene business practices.

Neither Clinton or Trump should be applauded. Can we just admit that our choices are horrible, both horrible?

I'm sorry, but I don't see either as being any better than the other. I would like nothing more than to see both parties crash and burn and for us to rid ourselves of their "disease" on our nation once and for all.

Forum List

Back