Trump Incestuous Lusting Statement Included In New Ad

Well, that is where Trump lives, at the bottom of the barrel, the gutter and some assorted rocks. He is rich and has many homes.

Is that right Herr Goebbels?

One thing is sure, you're looking UP to see him.

Fucking gutter scum demagogue.

God forbid a mother says her little boy is hansom or a father says their daughter is pretty. I guess in today's world that would mean that they are screwing each other. I wonder if we should start arresting young mothers who says their baby is cute or something. What about fathers who have pictures of their daughter. Should we put them in jail? SHould we even give them a trial or should we just form a lynch mob for these people.

Awww poor Donald doesn't like having his every sentence over scrutinized ???? Welcome to the big leagues Trump! "57 states " ring a bell??

It just makes me laugh. You are trying to make Trump to be out to be the biggest pervert, when you are trying to get the biggest pervert in the history of the presidency. Back into the white house. You do realize you absolutely have no credibility to bring this up. You do know that he flew on a registered child molesters plane 26 times?

Awww poor Donald doesn't like having his every sentence over scrutinized ???? Welcome to the big leagues Trump! "57 states " ring a bell??

The voters will simply treat this like the garbage it is. That's why they don't care when the leftwing media has a hissy fit about something he says. They know it's entirely bogus

Yep. Nothing super creepy about Trump. Nope.

"Hey, if she wasn't my daughter, I'd be laying pipe up that tight ass, know what I'm saying?"

"If I wasn't her father, I'd be eating that pussy like a champ. She's just the age I like."

"She's totally hot. I'd be banging that broad every night...if she wasn't, you know, my kid."

1z5ptu0.jpg

Donald Trump: The Next Best Thing To A Clinton™

Last edited:
It just makes me laugh. You are trying to make Trump to be out to be the biggest pervert, when you are trying to get the biggest pervert in the history of the presidency. Back into the white house. You do realize you absolutely have no credibility to bring this up. You do know that he flew on a registered child molesters plane 26 times?

You talking about Bill? Cause u may not know this but, he's not running for president !!!!

Trump obviously loves his daughter and the slimy left interprets it as incestuous. No surprises here. Meanwhile the democrat nominee's husband sodomized an intern barely older than his daughter allegedly while his daughter was upstairs. Hillary blamed the GOP and democrats laughed it off while the media claimed that Clinton's personal life was private.

Trump obviously loves his daughter and the slimy left interprets it as incestuous. No surprises here. Meanwhile the democrat nominee's husband sodomized an intern barely older than his daughter allegedly while his daughter was upstairs. Hillary blamed the GOP and democrats laughed it off while the media claimed that Clinton's personal life was private.

She was 22 or sumthing ? Quit acting like she was some high school chick .And Bill is not running for prez .

Trumps womanizing is stuff of legend . His miss universe pagent was based on merely having hot chicks and dropping the Brains n talent that miss America had .

and you don't see a difference between making fun of someone that misspeaks about the number of states, and calling someone a pedophile?

13087477_1018812481501907_5039590212604928538_n.jpg

and you don't see a difference between making fun of someone that misspeaks about the number of states, and calling someone a pedophile?

Mispeaking is far more forgivable .

Trump didn't mispeak . He said things exactly as he meant .

Yes he did, timmy.

He said IF he wasn't her father, and IF she wasn't his daughter, he would date her.

Tell me, timmy, what is 'incestuous' about that

Yes he did, timmy.

He said IF he wasn't her father, and IF she wasn't his daughter, he would date her.

The very idea, and the fact that he said it.

That is not, I have a daughter to marry off, that's I'd tap that, if it wasn't my fucking kid.

Yes he did, timmy.

If a Republican says it, it's incestuous. If a Democrat says it, it's not.

Yes he did, timmy.

The very idea.

What idea?

that if they weren't related, he would date her?

Yes he did, timmy.

The very idea.

What idea?

that if they weren't related, he would date her?

Uhh yeah! Cause "date" = "fuck" for the likes of Trump.

But hey, "if Obama had a son....."

Yes he did, timmy.

If a Republican says it, it's incestuous. If a Democrat says it, it's not.
Show us a Democrat who said he'd fuck his kid if she wasn't his daughter.

Forum List

Back